Windows 10: My audio device is gone after the windows 10 update

Discus and support My audio device is gone after the windows 10 update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I need help D: After I got my windows 10 update installed, my hyperx headset device is gone in the audio setting. Please help, I'm trying to call my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/xaikoz23, May 28, 2020.

1. My audio device is gone after the windows 10 update

I need help D: After I got my windows 10 update installed, my hyperx headset device is gone in the audio setting. Please help, I'm trying to call my friend on discord and I can't because of this stupid update. Thank you.

submitted by /u/xaikoz23
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/xaikoz23, May 28, 2020
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, May 28, 2020
  3. red X by audio after 1709 update - audio device gone in device manager.

Just updated to 1709, and got a red X by the speaker symbol. All instructions say "manually update the driver, or, de-install / re-install, or perform an automatic update... there's nothing to de-install / re-install and update. I was going to manually update
    the inf driver, but there is no audio or sound speaker symbols listed in my device manager - gone!

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Lars

Catherine C_1919, May 28, 2020
  4. Jayce Win User

My audio device is gone after the windows 10 update

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, May 28, 2020
Thema:

My audio device is gone after the windows 10 update

1. My audio device is gone after the windows 10 update - Similar Threads - audio device gone

2. My audio is gone after latest windows update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My audio is gone after latest windows update.: Under audio devices I can see No audio devices is installed. Under drivers i cannot find the realtek drivers. I tried to troubleshoot but it did not resolve the issue. Please assist....
  3. My audio is gone after latest windows update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My audio is gone after latest windows update.: Under audio devices I can see No audio devices is installed. Under drivers i cannot find the realtek drivers. I tried to troubleshoot but it did not resolve the issue. Please assist....
  4. All audio playback devices are gone after update to Win 10 21H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All audio playback devices are gone after update to Win 10 21H2: Hello,after the update of Win10 to 21H2 I no longer have any audio. The drivers are installed for the Realtek sound as well as for the sound via the Nvidia video cards. The divice manager also shows audio inputs and outputs but if I go to sound settings the master volume is 0...
  5. All audio playback devices are gone after update to Win 10 21H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All audio playback devices are gone after update to Win 10 21H2: Hello,after the update of Win10 to 21H2 I no longer have any audio. The drivers are installed for the Realtek sound as well as for the sound via the Nvidia video cards. The divice manager also shows audio inputs and outputs but if I go to sound settings the master volume is 0...
  6. All audio playback devices are gone after update to Win 10 21H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Audio completely gone after new windows update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio completely gone after new windows update.: So windows does not detect any audio output devices and I have tried everything. I have tried with device manager by adding the drivers and when I add Realtek drivers which is my main audio thing my pc just gets the blue screen. I have aksi tried resetting my pc completely...
  8. Audio completely gone after new windows update.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio completely gone after new windows update.: So windows does not detect any audio output devices and I have tried everything. I have tried with device manager by adding the drivers and when I add Realtek drivers which is my main audio thing my pc just gets the blue screen. I have aksi tried resetting my pc completely...
  9. all audio devices gone after windows update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    all audio devices gone after windows update: only installed this: https://i.imgur.com/OQ45L6U.png ive been using windows update 2004 since june and never had the problem. after restart I get no audio: https://i.imgur.com/bf5YuGE.png I have different audio devices like on-board, DAC, etc. but it's not just the audio...
  10. Sound devices gone after Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound devices gone after Windows 10 Update: Windows sound is breaking everytime I load a new game to play, I get an X on my sound and it like sends lag throughout my pc. Please some help today would be awesome![ATTACH]...