Windows 10: my audio device is not working & mised from the list after i update the windows10

Discus and support my audio device is not working & mised from the list after i update the windows10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; after i update the windows 10 , my audio device were missing from the list also speakers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by saar4ok, Aug 18, 2019.

1. saar4ok Win User

my audio device is not working & mised from the list after i update the windows10

after i update the windows 10 , my audio device were missing from the list also speakers

:)

saar4ok, Aug 18, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Audio services not responding - Audio randomly stopped working

Try the equivalent on your system of this (not all terms may precisely match your setup)
    (from Guide: How to Fix Audio Not Working in Windows 10 : Windows10)

Note: as you may have found, a number of threads on this topic are unsolved.

You may wish to consider doing an in-place upgrade repair install if no solution is found.

Also consider the possibility of hardware failure. You could check the card is seated, cables secure.

dalchina, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Aceman.au Win User
    Sennheiser GSP 350. Microphone stops working when I open any game

Wow, ok. I think I've fixed it by accident while fiddling around.

It appears to be the Realtek audio being the issue here. I don't use my onboard sound card as my headset is a USB headset only and my speakers are plugged into an ASUS sound card.

Step by step fix:
    • I went into recording devices
    • I enabled STEREO MIX (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    • Then I set that Stereo Mix as the DEFAULT DEVICE (At this point it took over both input and output devices without my permission )
    • Then set my Sennheiser headset as default recording and playback devices in their respective windows even though they both still said they were the default devices when they weren't
    Headset microphone is currently functioning while in game now. I'll update the thread if it goes again. Should I completely disable Realtek audio??? Or will windows just force it to work again?

Aceman.au, Aug 18, 2019
  4. my audio device is not working & mised from the list after i update the windows10

Audio device

Hi Rajamannar,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

This issue may occur due to the audio and display driver is out dated. Let’s try simple troubleshooting methods and check if it helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods information provided.

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run sound audio troubleshooter, it will automatically detect the problem and fix it. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + R and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on View by: category and click on
      Small icon.

• Now click on troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Playing Audio and Click on Next button.
    If the issue still persist try the below steps:

Method 2.

I recommend you to update the audio driver and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager
    • Now click on Audio input and output and right click on it and
      update the driver.
    • For the video issues try the below method.
    Method 3.

Also I suggest you to update the display driver and let us know the status.

• Press Windows Key + R and type
      devmgmt.msc in the box and hit Enter.

• Locate and Expand the Display Adapter driver.

• Right Click on the Display Device.

• Click on update.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

my audio device is not working & mised from the list after i update the windows10

1. my audio device is not working & mised from the list after i update the windows10 - Similar Threads - audio device working

2. my audio device did not working after updated win11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my audio device did not working after updated win11.: please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-audio-device-did-not-working-after-updated/f0c7658c-fa6b-4e41-aaa7-6b7736a619d8
  3. my audio device did not working after updated win11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my audio device did not working after updated win11.: please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-audio-device-did-not-working-after-updated/f0c7658c-fa6b-4e41-aaa7-6b7736a619d8
  4. My audio device has disappeared from my device list.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My audio device has disappeared from my device list.: I disabled my microphone and headphones because I was trying some my friend brought over, but they disappeared from both the sound tab in the control panel and the audio tab in settings, I've tried re-pairing them but it doesn't work. Anything I can do to fix this?...
  5. My audio device has disappeared from my device list.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My audio device has disappeared from my device list.: I disabled my microphone and headphones because I was trying some my friend brought over, but they disappeared from both the sound tab in the control panel and the audio tab in settings, I've tried re-pairing them but it doesn't work. Anything I can do to fix this?...
  6. USB speakers are not listed neither in the audio device list not in the Playback devices list

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB speakers are not listed neither in the audio device list not in the Playback devices list: Therefore, I cannot select the USB speakers as an audio output. These speakers are not listed in the Playback device list from the audio icon in the task bar.See pictures below...
  7. All audio devices not working after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All audio devices not working after update: [ATTACH] After installing updates KB4552931 and KB4556799 and rebooting, all my audio output devices (motherboard, monitor, and VR headset) are not working with the status: Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry)...
  8. MISE A JOUR WINDOWS10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MISE A JOUR WINDOWS10: Bonjour, Je ne peux pas installer la mise à jour complètement car il est indiqué une incompatibilité avec l'antivirus Avast que j'ai pourtant supprimé de mes applications. J'ai un code d'erreur 0xc1900209 Que puis-je faire? Merci pour votre aide....
  9. After update I have NO audio device

After update I have NO audio device: After update I have NO audio device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-update-i-have-no-audio-device/1f80df01-3ca9-407b-a7e2-f999ef76d390
  10. AUDIO IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS10

AUDIO IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS10: I have updated my system from windows7 to windows10 but the AUDIO DRIVERS are not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/audio-is-not-working-in-windows10/db4c4abb-b875-4aea-bb45-0bbfae919746