Windows 10: My audio disappeared in the last update

Discus and support My audio disappeared in the last update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Dell, my audio disappeared in the last update; I think it was last night. I have the red sand x on my speaker icon. when i hover over it it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ConradWelch563, Dec 2, 2021.

1. My audio disappeared in the last update

I have a Dell, my audio disappeared in the last update; I think it was last night. I have the red sand x on my speaker icon. when i hover over it it says "no speakers or headphones plugged in." if i right click, the speaker setup says "unknown". when I go into my sound settings to check my output device it says "no output devices found". I tried everything I could think of. in device management. any help will be greatly appreciated.

:)

ConradWelch563, Dec 2, 2021

2. Audio Enhancements Keep Disappearing

@hem

I did what was suggested, but my model list looks different from the one shown in the tutorial provided.

My audio disappeared in the last update [​IMG]

I chose the Realtek High Definition Audio, since that's the one I (think) I've selecting through my method mentioned in my original post. Can't tell yet if that's permanently fixed the issue, so I'll get back to this thread if anything's changed or not after a couple of days.

FreckledLili, Dec 2, 2021
  3. Jo46 Win User
    Audio disappeared

The audio disappeared after last week's windows 10 update. How can I get it back? Tried several suggestions but none worked.

Jo46, Dec 2, 2021
  4. byu1 Win User

My audio disappeared in the last update

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

I originally followed the step on page 37. I used modified 2.75 dll and DTS/dolby shown in audio properties and working fine. After update to windows 10 build 15063. Realtek manager disappeared from system tray and DTS disappeared from audio properties, so I repeat the steps on pages 37.

DTS is back in the audio properties, but when try to enable it, it says 'format not supported by this device.

how to fix this?

byu1, Dec 2, 2021
Thema:

My audio disappeared in the last update

1. My audio disappeared in the last update - Similar Threads - audio disappeared last

2. "Move" button disappeared since my last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Move" button disappeared since my last update: Moving files between flash drives or folders in my computer is very important to me. Since the last Windows update in January, the Move button disappeared and it is causing me a lot problem and wasting my time. Somebody please, help me on how to find the Move button or how to...
  3. "Move" button disappeared since my last update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Move" button disappeared since my last update: Moving files between flash drives or folders in my computer is very important to me. Since the last Windows update in January, the Move button disappeared and it is causing me a lot problem and wasting my time. Somebody please, help me on how to find the Move button or how to...
  4. My audio disappeared in the last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My audio disappeared in the last update: I have a Dell, my audio disappeared in the last update; I think it was last night. I have the red sand x on my speaker icon. when i hover over it it says "no speakers or headphones plugged in." if i right click, the speaker setup says "unknown". when I go into my sound...
  5. My audio disappeared in the last update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My audio disappeared in the last update: I have a Dell, my audio disappeared in the last update; I think it was last night. I have the red sand x on my speaker icon. when i hover over it it says "no speakers or headphones plugged in." if i right click, the speaker setup says "unknown". when I go into my sound...
  6. DESKTOP DISAPPEARED AFTER LAST NIGHT'S UPDATE

in Windows 10 Customization
    DESKTOP DISAPPEARED AFTER LAST NIGHT'S UPDATE: I logged on this morning and everything on my desktop is gone. Windows 10 / 64 Bit This is the update that was installed: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4023057/update-reliability-for-windows-10-versions-1507-to-1909 I have tried the following: 1. Disabled...
  7. Audio problem after last update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio problem after last update.: My speakers doesn''t work. The sound comming only from the bass speaker. Sound is muffled. anyone has the problems? submitted by /u/Reisven [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fl9d6j/audio_problem_after_last_update/
  8. No audio after last update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No audio after last update: So 2 days ago i updated my Windows to the latest version and with the update the sound just went missing. I know for a fact that my headphones aren't a problem because they work just fine on my phone, i also connected my PC to my TV to see if it was a problem with windows...
  9. distorted audio since last update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    distorted audio since last update: many issues since the last couple updates but now my audio has also crapped out. will try to stay focused on this issue (eg ignore the other 5 or 6 blue screen of death error messages I am now getting on a pretty much daily basis) but may be related as most of the blue...
  10. Audio/Sound after the last update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio/Sound after the last update: After the last update of the operating system others can not listen to me. I've tried seveeral different possibility with no success. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audiosound-after-the-last-update/fdb9b237-77e0-4a80-9436-c3d6fb15ed39