Windows 10: my audio does not playing sound

Discus and support my audio does not playing sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My audio speaker does not playing sound. I also connecting a speaker but it does not working either.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PierreCure, Sep 7, 2018.

1. my audio does not playing sound

My audio speaker does not playing sound. I also connecting a speaker but it does not working either.

:)

PierreCure, Sep 7, 2018

2. No sound while playing audio and video files.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Which is the application that you are using to play the files?
    • Did you try the same on a different player?
    • Did you perform any troubleshooting steps?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check if the volume is set low or in mute state in Volume Mixer.

• Right click on sound icon.
    • Open Volume Mixer check for the application that you are playing the files with and increase the volume and check.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to run “Playing audio” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

Follow these Steps to run Playing Audio Troubleshooter in Windows 10.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Playing audio.

Also refer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope the information helps in resolving the issue related to the sound issue. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 7, 2018
  3. No sound Audio

Hi Hubert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps..

This issue might occur if some of the sound settings got corrupted.

I suggest you to try running audio troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Playing Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

For more information, refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 7, 2018
  4. my audio does not playing sound

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

my audio does not playing sound

1. my audio does not playing sound - Similar Threads - audio does playing

2. Why does my Bluetooth Headset not play audio?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Bluetooth Headset not play audio?: HI, i´ve encountered something probably discussed way to often.So recently i bought myself a Logitech Zone Vibe 100 and aleady had an intel bluetooth/wifi cardPCIe no idea witch one tho AX200 chipMy Headset has been cutting out sometimes not turning off or disconnectin just...
  3. Why does my Bluetooth Headset not play audio?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my Bluetooth Headset not play audio?: HI, i´ve encountered something probably discussed way to often.So recently i bought myself a Logitech Zone Vibe 100 and aleady had an intel bluetooth/wifi cardPCIe no idea witch one tho AX200 chipMy Headset has been cutting out sometimes not turning off or disconnectin just...
  4. Why does my Bluetooth Headset not play audio?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Realtek HD audio does not play sound.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek HD audio does not play sound.: Realtek HD audio does not play sound. I have mb with alc892 codec with 7.1 stereo sound. I tried all the realtek software for hd audio from thier hp, installed realtek hd audio controller for alc892, uninstalled and reinstalled the driver, but it does not play sound. The...
  6. Realtek HD audio does not play sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek HD audio does not play sound.: Realtek HD audio does not play sound. I have mb with alc892 codec with 7.1 stereo sound. I tried all the realtek software for hd audio from thier hp, installed realtek hd audio controller for alc892, uninstalled and reinstalled the driver, but it does not play sound. The...
  7. Buzzing audio sound when playing audio

Buzzing audio sound when playing audio: Hello, So my specs are -- Mother board Asus Z87, this is my sound card Realtek ALC892 -- CPU i5 4670K -- GPU gtx 1070 -- Windows 10 64 bit. So, about a week ago, i have rebooted my Windows did whole reinstall , this had never...
  8. Default device does not play sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Default device does not play sound: Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right subreddit for this, but it is a Windows 10 problem, so here it goes. Came back to my PC today to no sound in my headphones. The default device is still my headphones, but for some reason, it shows sound playing through Voicemod line. I...
  9. my audio / sound does not work

in Windows 10 Customization
    my audio / sound does not work: I have a problem help my audio or sound does not work and I have not updated anything just since yesterday it does not work I was playing a game and I did not hear I thought it was for the game so I ignored it but today I played another game and it is not heard but I think...
  10. System sounds play, but application sound does not

System sounds play, but application sound does not: Hello! So, I'm using windows 10, and very often when i start up my computer, all sound but the system sound won't play. I've found a solution that involved fooling around with the troubleshooter and switching the default sound systems around (the main one doesnt work, even...