Windows 10: my audio driver is not installed where and how to install

Discus and support my audio driver is not installed where and how to install in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my audio is not there in the speaker icon am getting a message NO AUDIO OUTPUT DEVICE INSTALLED. am using acer verition pc with AMD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by srinath69, Nov 19, 2019.

1. srinath69 Win User

my audio driver is not installed where and how to install

my audio is not there in the speaker icon am getting a message NO AUDIO OUTPUT DEVICE INSTALLED.

am using acer verition pc with AMD

:)

srinath69, Nov 19, 2019

2. What Drivers To Install

Even though I purchased Windows 7 about two weeks ago, I have not installed it yet. I just want to make sure I install all of the correct things. So, I should have to install
    • latest Intel Chipset Driver
    • latest Intel Matrix Storage Manager (is this the only RAID thing I have to install?)
    • latest Soundmax ADI Audio Driver
    • latest Marvell Yukon Gigabit Ethernet Driver
    • latest Marvell SATA driver
    • latest ATI CCC and Driver
    • Windows 7 should install the hyperthreading driver by itself right? Vista did.

char[] rager, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Fox34 Win User
    I cant get drivers to install

Read my guide, goes step buy step for nvidia driver install. Though I use a different driver cause I got 8 series, same method of installation

Fox34, Nov 19, 2019
  4. my audio driver is not installed where and how to install

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

my audio driver is not installed where and how to install

1. my audio driver is not installed where and how to install - Similar Threads - audio driver installed

2. how to audio driver installed in my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to audio driver installed in my device: audio driver installed in my device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-audio-driver-installed-in-my-device/aaea1d61-e7a3-4ffd-9a6e-c278e92f9a2d
  3. how to audio driver installed in my device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to audio driver installed in my device: audio driver installed in my device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-audio-driver-installed-in-my-device/aaea1d61-e7a3-4ffd-9a6e-c278e92f9a2d
  4. how to audio driver installed in my device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. There are no audio drivers installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There are no audio drivers installed: I recently reset my whole laptop and now I have no audio. I tried going into device manager but this is all i would find under sound video and game controllers. I tried almost every tutorial, but the problem does not fix. I have ran the troubleshooter, but it just tells me to...
  6. There are no audio drivers installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There are no audio drivers installed: I recently reset my whole laptop and now I have no audio. I tried going into device manager but this is all i would find under sound video and game controllers. I tried almost every tutorial, but the problem does not fix. I have ran the troubleshooter, but it just tells me to...
  7. Where to install driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where to install driver?: Hello I have VirtualBox installed here: C Program Files Oracle VirtualBox and I have created a virtual XP on my Win 10 PC. I am hoping to use a printer compatible with XP but not Win10 with my PC and I have downloaded the necessary driver. Since the driver is only compatible...
  8. Audio driver not installed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio driver not installed.: Hi everyone. My microphone isn't working for some reason and I've just only recently got my acer aspire i5 laptop. For some reason when I test it the results are just a bubbly robotic sound like it's in the sea. So I've gone onto device manager and followed potential...
  9. Audio driver installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio driver installation: Upon updating my pc, it messed up my ability to use audio. I have to install another audio device and I don’t know what I need to install. Not exactly an expert with computers. submitted by /u/Hulksmash0011 [link] [comments]...
  10. How to install last driver Audio?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to install last driver Audio?: Hello, I would like to install the latest Realtek audio driver published on the website of my motherboard, so I uninstall the installed audio driver via add / remove programs. But at the restart Windows installs me his driver. For drivers gpu : same problem. Why impose...