Windows 10: My audio Driver keeps disappearing

Discus and support My audio Driver keeps disappearing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why does my sound driver keep disapearing? I go to device drivers and it doesn't even show a sound function to download or install drivers. I installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ErnieVal, Sep 12, 2018.

1. ErnieVal Win User

My audio Driver keeps disappearing

Why does my sound driver keep disapearing? I go to device drivers and it doesn't even show a sound function to download or install drivers. I installed one form the manufacture website and it worked. But now its gone again. I redownloaded but not it didnt work and still showing missing. What can i do?

:)

ErnieVal, Sep 12, 2018

2. Audio driver keeps failing

Hi Krishna,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the audio on your device, do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Where exactly are you trying to access the audio from?
    • What are all the troubleshooting steps you have tried in resolving the issue along with uninstalling and updating the audio drivers?
    • Is this issue specific while playing any audio from device/ website?

I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article, try the troubleshooting steps that haven't deployed and check with the status of this issue.

Fix sound problems

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 12, 2018
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Sep 12, 2018
  4. My audio Driver keeps disappearing

Dolby Audio driver

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • When are you facing this issue with the drivers?
    • Have you installed all the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website for current operating system?

I suggest you to uninstall the existing Audio drivers, download the latest drivers for your device and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the Audio driver.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on the driver and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: I suggest you to manually install the latest audio drivers and check.

Download the latest drivers from: Lenovo Support for g500

Select the driver and operating system to download.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa to install the latest driver:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

My audio Driver keeps disappearing

1. My audio Driver keeps disappearing - Similar Threads - audio Driver keeps

2. My Audio device keeps on disappearing and reappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Audio device keeps on disappearing and reappearing: Hello, My computer has an issue whenever I leave it off for a day and open it the audio device is missing and can't play any audio and the only thing that seems to revert that issue is to restart the computer, this issue started in November and it seems to always come back,...
  3. My Audio device keeps on disappearing and reappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Audio device keeps on disappearing and reappearing: Hello, My computer has an issue whenever I leave it off for a day and open it the audio device is missing and can't play any audio and the only thing that seems to revert that issue is to restart the computer, this issue started in November and it seems to always come back,...
  4. My Qualcomm Atheros driver keeps disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Qualcomm Atheros driver keeps disappearing: About a month ago my WiFi driver stopped working. Just out of nowhere rly and I had to depend on an ethernet cable to find any solutions.Ive tried forcefully shutting down my laptop, restarting it, reinstalling the driver, disabling it, and updating it. It worked for a while...
  5. My Qualcomm Atheros driver keeps disappearing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Qualcomm Atheros driver keeps disappearing: About a month ago my WiFi driver stopped working. Just out of nowhere rly and I had to depend on an ethernet cable to find any solutions.Ive tried forcefully shutting down my laptop, restarting it, reinstalling the driver, disabling it, and updating it. It worked for a while...
  6. My wifi driver keeps disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi driver keeps disappearing: hello this is a issue i just started having. My wifi driver keeps deleting itself and i cant see it on device manager after e few times restarting my pc i do get a 2 minutes time to do a update check on windows and it pops up and download it again but this keep happening when...
  7. My wifi driver keeps disappearing

My wifi driver keeps disappearing: hello this is a issue i just started having. My wifi driver keeps deleting itself and i cant see it on device manager after e few times restarting my pc i do get a 2 minutes time to do a update check on windows and it pops up and download it again but this keep happening when...
  8. why my bluetooth drivers keep on disappearing?

why my bluetooth drivers keep on disappearing?: My bluetooth driver keeps on disappearing when ever i intend to use it.. when i troubleshoot it the troubleshoot says device doesn't have bluetooth driversi dont know how to solve this issue its just annoying...
  9. why my bluetooth drivers keep on disappearing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my bluetooth drivers keep on disappearing?: My bluetooth driver keeps on disappearing when ever i intend to use it.. when i troubleshoot it the troubleshoot says device doesn't have bluetooth driversi dont know how to solve this issue its just annoying...
  10. Audio Enhancements Keep Disappearing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Enhancements Keep Disappearing: Windows Version #: Microsoft Windows Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.630) I've been having this issue for about two (2) weeks now, maybe right after a big Windows 10 update earlier this month, where the audio enhancements are removed and therefore cannot be enabled anymore....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does my audio driver disappear

2. audio drivers disappearing?

3. my audio input keeps disappearing

4. audio driver keeps disappearing from my laptop,
  5. why does bluetooth driver keep disappearing from notification windows 10