Windows 10: My audio driver only work one time

Discus and support My audio driver only work one time in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When i install the driver audio of the asus B350M-A only works for one time, the next day the pc doesn't detect any headset or microphone submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Comua, Feb 8, 2020.

1. /u/Comua Win User

My audio driver only work one time

When i install the driver audio of the asus B350M-A only works for one time, the next day the pc doesn't detect any headset or microphone

submitted by /u/Comua
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Comua, Feb 8, 2020

2. Dolby Audio driver

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • When are you facing this issue with the drivers?
    • Have you installed all the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website for current operating system?

I suggest you to uninstall the existing Audio drivers, download the latest drivers for your device and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the Audio driver.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on the driver and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: I suggest you to manually install the latest audio drivers and check.

Download the latest drivers from: Lenovo Support for g500

Select the driver and operating system to download.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa to install the latest driver:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 8, 2020
  3. USB Audio Codec Driver

After following all these steps, my usb audio device still does not work. In Settings > Connected devices it list USB Audio Codec Driver is unavailable.

Jerry De La Cruz, Feb 8, 2020
  4. JoeBoyka Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everything is working *Smile My audio driver only work one time :)

JoeBoyka, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

1. My audio driver only work one time - Similar Threads - audio driver

2. No audio input and output device found after uninstalling some Logitech drivers to enable...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio input and output device found after uninstalling some Logitech drivers to enable...: Hi there, I have a problem with my audio and mic since yesterday after uninstalling the drivers connected to old logitech software. To uninstall the drivers I followed this process:...
  3. No audio input and output device found after uninstalling some Logitech drivers to enable...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio input and output device found after uninstalling some Logitech drivers to enable...: Hi there, I have a problem with my audio and mic since yesterday after uninstalling the drivers connected to old logitech software. To uninstall the drivers I followed this process:...
  4. Where is the official website for Audio Drivers for Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the official website for Audio Drivers for Windows 11?: I'm not sure why windows 11 is so confusing with audio drivers. I googled and I can't seem to find the official website for audio drivers windows 11. What gives? Why is it so complicated. Can you please give me the website where I can download the audio driver for Windows 11?...
  5. Where is the official website for Audio Drivers for Windows 11?

Where is the official website for Audio Drivers for Windows 11?: I'm not sure why windows 11 is so confusing with audio drivers. I googled and I can't seem to find the official website for audio drivers windows 11. What gives? Why is it so complicated. Can you please give me the website where I can download the audio driver for Windows 11?...
  6. Issue between Realtek audio driver and my Ethernet cable.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue between Realtek audio driver and my Ethernet cable.: I've been having this issue with my ethernet cable, where when i connect it, my realtek audio driver disappears for some reason and my computer doesn't recognize the headphones that are connected. When i pull off the Ethernet cable, connect my headphones again, and restart my...
  7. Issue between Realtek audio driver and my Ethernet cable.

Issue between Realtek audio driver and my Ethernet cable.: I've been having this issue with my ethernet cable, where when i connect it, my realtek audio driver disappears for some reason and my computer doesn't recognize the headphones that are connected. When i pull off the Ethernet cable, connect my headphones again, and restart my...
  8. Issue between Realtek audio driver and my Ethernet cable.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Problem detecting audio driver

Problem detecting audio driver: my pc is not installing and detecting audio out put device i tried updating and uninstalling but it's not helpful. what should i do[Original Title: audio driver]...
  10. Problem detecting audio driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem detecting audio driver: my pc is not installing and detecting audio out put device i tried updating and uninstalling but it's not helpful. what should i do[Original Title: audio driver]...