Windows 10: My audio IS always disconnecting while playing games.

Discus and support My audio IS always disconnecting while playing games. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there mates I have problem with my sound driver whenever i play game my sound will just disconnect and when i try using the trobleshooter its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Akiggy, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Akiggy Win User

My audio IS always disconnecting while playing games.

Hi there mates I have problem with my sound driver whenever i play game my sound will just disconnect and when i try using the trobleshooter its showing me that sound driver needs to pluged. To fix this problem i need to turn off my computer for about 5 minut to have sound back. Its really annoying always doing that and not able to play games my motherboard is B450M S2H. Just brought it like month ago and its doing it sinve then. If anybody can help me i will be glad and dont write to use trobleshooter i try it like millions of time and my speakers will just not apear.

:)

Akiggy, Aug 28, 2019

2. No sound while playing audio and video files.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Which is the application that you are using to play the files?
    • Did you try the same on a different player?
    • Did you perform any troubleshooting steps?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check if the volume is set low or in mute state in Volume Mixer.

• Right click on sound icon.
    • Open Volume Mixer check for the application that you are playing the files with and increase the volume and check.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to run “Playing audio” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

Follow these Steps to run Playing Audio Troubleshooter in Windows 10.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Playing audio.

Also refer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope the information helps in resolving the issue related to the sound issue. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Aug 28, 2019
  3. Game Audio

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

1. Does the audio not play while playing the games?

2. If so, are there any settings within the game to adjust the volume of the game?

3. Is the issue specific only to these two games?

As you have tried updating the audio drivers, I would suggest you to try uninstalling the driver and have Windows automatically install the most compatible version of driver by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows key + R

2. Type devmgmt.msc and press enter.

3. Expand sound, video and game controllers

4. Right click on the driver and uninstall it.

5. Restart the computer.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Aug 28, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

connect/disconnect sounds

Thank you for the information.

If the connect/disconnect sounds is only happening when playing an specific game, It might be a game app or a driver issue. we suggest that you try to uninstall and reinstall the game and check if the problem persists. Check the steps provided below:

• Open the Start menu.
    • Click Settings.
    • Click System on the Settings menu.
    • Select Apps & features from the left pane. ...
    • Select an app you wish to uninstall.
    • Click the Uninstall button that appears.

Make sure also that your device software drivers are updated.

Post back with the result.

Remon Ont, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

1. My audio IS always disconnecting while playing games. - Similar Threads - audio always disconnecting

2. Bluetooth disconnects always while playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth disconnects always while playing: While playing games in my Windows 10, the Bluetooth disconnects everytime. I dont have this issue on my other device which is weird since it is same model. When connecting Bluetooth headset it will connect for a while and when it on game it will disconnects after a minute....
  3. Bluetooth disconnects always while playing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth disconnects always while playing: While playing games in my Windows 10, the Bluetooth disconnects everytime. I dont have this issue on my other device which is weird since it is same model. When connecting Bluetooth headset it will connect for a while and when it on game it will disconnects after a minute....
  4. Bluetooth disconnects always while playing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. USB keeps disconnecting while playing games

USB keeps disconnecting while playing games: Hi, I play games on my pc, 850w PSU with an RTX 3060Ti, i7 11700k and my USB's keep disconnecting and reconnecting. Audio cuts out completely and all my key strokes either don't do anything or they just continue off the last thing I pressed, so if I pressed W last, it would...
  6. Desktop keeps disconnecting while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop keeps disconnecting while playing games: Im playing games while listening to sounds in a browser before it is okay to do that at the same time but now it keeps on buffering and it will cut my connection. I have a desktop and lan connection so it is impossible to work this way. I have other devices and the issue is...
  7. Desktop keeps disconnecting while playing games

Desktop keeps disconnecting while playing games: Im playing games while listening to sounds in a browser before it is okay to do that at the same time but now it keeps on buffering and it will cut my connection. I have a desktop and lan connection so it is impossible to work this way. I have other devices and the issue is...
  8. Internet disconnects while playing games on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnects while playing games on my computer: So before one or two months i got a pc and i play World of tanks, Rocket league, Valorant and League of Legends. I don`t have problems with the last two but with WOT and RL i get disconnected from the servers probably once in a 10 games and it is VERY annoying. The problem...
  9. Internet disconnects while playing games on my computer

Internet disconnects while playing games on my computer: So before one or two months i got a pc and i play World of tanks, Rocket league, Valorant and League of Legends. I don`t have problems with the last two but with WOT and RL i get disconnected from the servers probably once in a 10 games and it is VERY annoying. The problem...
  10. Internet disconnecting while playing certain games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet disconnecting while playing certain games: This problem has been occurring for a year now, I once fixed it by messing around with the settings and the other time It was fixed by a computer maintainer, but recently, it came back for some reason, and it is very annoying. basically, what happens is that my internet...