Windows 10: My audio is gone after latest windows update.

Discus and support My audio is gone after latest windows update. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Under audio devices I can see No audio devices is installed. Under drivers i cannot find the realtek drivers. I tried to troubleshoot but it did not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Yash Deshpande, Mar 31, 2023.

1. My audio is gone after latest windows update.

Under audio devices I can see No audio devices is installed. Under drivers i cannot find the realtek drivers. I tried to troubleshoot but it did not resolve the issue. Please assist.

:)

Yash Deshpande, Mar 31, 2023

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 31, 2023
  3. lost Audio after latest windows 10 update

Hi Louis,

Your audio may not be working after the latest update if you have outdated audio drivers. Have you tried updating them? You may check your driver manufacturer's website for the latest drivers for it.

You may run the Playing Audio Troubleshooter to find and repair problems with playing sound.

• Right-click the Start icon, then select Control Panel.
    • Choose the Large icons option from the View by drop-down list found on the upper-right part of the Control Panel window.
    • Locate then select Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all from the left pane.
    • Locate and click Playing Audio to run the troubleshooter then follow the next steps.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Mar 31, 2023
  4. My audio is gone after latest windows update.

Audio plus screen touch is gone

Hi Kiran,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I would require some more information to help you better.

• What is the make & model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?
    For an audio issue please try the steps below and check.

This issue seems to be due to the incompatible audio card drivers on the computer. I would suggest you to uninstall existing Audio Card Drivers and then reinstall the latest Windows 10 compatible Drivers for your computer model from the website. Please
    follow these steps:

Step: 1

Uninstall the Device Drivers:

a) Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

b) Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

c) Search for the Audio device from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this
    device
    ” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.

d) Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted

After the restart, please open the Device Manager again and then click on the “Scan for hardware changes” button.

Check if Windows 10 detects the Audio Card device and installs an appropriate driver automatically. If the issue still persists, then try the next step.

Step: 2

Install the latest available Audio driver for Windows 10(32 bit, 64 bit).

Please download and install the latest Windows 10 drivers for your computer model from the manufacturer website.

For Touch screen issue:

Try the following methods and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to run and check hardware device troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Control Panel.
    • Troubleshooting in the search bar on the Control Panel.
    • Hardware and sound under Troubleshoot computer problems.
    • Hardware and devices under Devices.
    • Advanced on the Hardware and devices dialog box and click on Run as administrator. (Enter credentials if prompted)
    • Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

I suggest you to update the Display driver from the Device Manager and check if this helps.

Follow the below steps:

1. Press Windows key + X and click on Device Manager.

2. Expand Display Adaptor.

3. Right click on the video driver and select Update Driver Software. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Windows 10 help & how-to

Windows help & learning

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

My audio is gone after latest windows update.

1. My audio is gone after latest windows update. - Similar Threads - audio gone latest

2. My audio is gone after latest windows update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My audio is gone after latest windows update.: Under audio devices I can see No audio devices is installed. Under drivers i cannot find the realtek drivers. I tried to troubleshoot but it did not resolve the issue. Please assist....
  3. No audio after latest windows updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio after latest windows updates: I have a Dell Inspiron 3668 computer and have the latest bios and Realtek audio driver from Dell, but audio stopped working after last Windows update. The troubleshooter is no help--it thinks there isn't a problem. After trying to send a tone and replying I didn't hear it, it...
  4. No audio after latest windows updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio after latest windows updates: I have a Dell Inspiron 3668 computer and have the latest bios and Realtek audio driver from Dell, but audio stopped working after last Windows update. The troubleshooter is no help--it thinks there isn't a problem. After trying to send a tone and replying I didn't hear it, it...
  5. No audio after latest windows updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. My audio device is gone after the windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My audio device is gone after the windows 10 update: I need help D: After I got my windows 10 update installed, my hyperx headset device is gone in the audio setting. Please help, I'm trying to call my friend on discord and I can't because of this stupid update. Thank you. submitted by /u/xaikoz23 [link] [comments]...
  7. Audio Issue After the Latest Update

Audio Issue After the Latest Update: I just updated my PC about an hour ago, after the update I got some issue on my audio. I tried all the basic troubleshooting that I found here and on google but none of them resolve the issue. I swear, I regret updating my PC. Hays. :(...
  8. No audio after latest Windows 10 update

No audio after latest Windows 10 update: Hi, Struggling to get audio working after I updated to latest version of Windows 10. Audio driver seems to have disappeared and have tried searching to update to latest driver, but it says the best driver is already installed. Tried reinstalling graphics driver but no...
  9. NO Audio after latest Win10 update (?)

NO Audio after latest Win10 update (?): My laptop did automatically an update after i shut it down yesterday and today there is no Audio at all. It says "No Audio Output Device Installed" Please help me, what happened? Did the update mess up my audio or is it something else? What can i do? [ATTACH]...
  10. HP ENVY 23-m210d audio gone after latest window update

HP ENVY 23-m210d audio gone after latest window update: HI, I did a latest window 10 update for my HP ENVY 23-m210d and my audio is gone. (normal consumer window 10 version) I had found out that in device manager, my "sound, video, game controller" is gone and there is an error Audio Device on High Definition Audio Bus Driver...