Windows 10: my audio is not working correctly

Discus and support my audio is not working correctly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; someone plugged their phone into my computer and the audio has not been working since. The speaker will only work if I put headphones into the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by idontunderstandwhydoyoune, Jul 28, 2018.

1. my audio is not working correctly

someone plugged their phone into my computer and the audio has not been working since. The speaker will only work if I put headphones into the headphone jack if I take the headphones out the speaker will not work anymore. I've tried a lot of different things to try and help but so far none of them have helped

:)

idontunderstandwhydoyoune, Jul 28, 2018

2. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 28, 2018
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jul 28, 2018
  4. my audio is not working correctly

Audio not working

Hi,

We need more information so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the troubleshooter for your audio devices. Follow the steps below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on Start menu.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio.
    • Follow the instructions provided.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

my audio is not working correctly

1. my audio is not working correctly - Similar Threads - audio working correctly

2. Audio not working correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio not working correctly: I have a issue with the audio from laptop: When I plug my headsets into my laptop, they work fine. But when I unplug and then plug them again, my laptop doesn't detect the audio. It starts working again when I restart my laptop but the issue doesn't go away. It only works...
  3. Audio not working correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio not working correctly: I have a issue with the audio from laptop: When I plug my headsets into my laptop, they work fine. But when I unplug and then plug them again, my laptop doesn't detect the audio. It starts working again when I restart my laptop but the issue doesn't go away. It only works...
  4. My msn is not working correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My msn is not working correctly: MSM double clicks. Also won’t open articles on home page. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-msn-is-not-working-correctly/d7898e3a-6b04-4d7b-b4e4-bb5607d49854
  5. My msn is not working correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My msn is not working correctly: MSM double clicks. Also won’t open articles on home page. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-msn-is-not-working-correctly/d7898e3a-6b04-4d7b-b4e4-bb5607d49854
  6. My msn is not working correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. my keypad is not working correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my keypad is not working correctly: lights are not turning on and some keys are not working.i have tried using cmd and other stuff from internet but none of it works.Please Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keypad-is-not-working-correctly/90d1e36d-c597-4429-af07-8a647ba5f977
  8. my keypad is not working correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my keypad is not working correctly: lights are not turning on and some keys are not working.i have tried using cmd and other stuff from internet but none of it works.Please Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keypad-is-not-working-correctly/90d1e36d-c597-4429-af07-8a647ba5f977
  9. Audio drivers not working correctly. No audio, and audio related content/settings...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio drivers not working correctly. No audio, and audio related content/settings...: Hello. Since about the last windows update, on and off. I have been having issues where which if i connect an audio device headset with the audio jack. Sometimes also Bluetooth. The computers audio manager/audio settings starts freezing. Troubleshooting tells me that audio...
  10. My monitors are not working correctly

in Windows 10 Customization
    My monitors are not working correctly: I have my monitors on the correct configuration in the display setting. number one the left and number 2 on the right, but the monitors stay as number 2 on the left and 1 on the right when i try and change them. they wont change no matter what i try. Any Suggestions?...