Windows 10: My audio is not working windows 10 64x, on MacbookPro Mid2011

Discus and support My audio is not working windows 10 64x, on MacbookPro Mid2011 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Split from this thread.My audio is not working windows 10 64x, on MacbookPro Mid2011... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SokhunOeurn, Apr 27, 2021.

1. My audio is not working windows 10 64x, on MacbookPro Mid2011

Split from this thread.My audio is not working windows 10 64x, on MacbookPro Mid2011

:)

SokhunOeurn, Apr 27, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 27, 2021
  3. JoeBoyka Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everything is working *Smile My audio is not working windows 10 64x, on MacbookPro Mid2011 :)

JoeBoyka, Apr 27, 2021
  4. My audio is not working windows 10 64x, on MacbookPro Mid2011

Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Apr 27, 2021
Thema:

My audio is not working windows 10 64x, on MacbookPro Mid2011

1. My audio is not working windows 10 64x, on MacbookPro Mid2011 - Similar Threads - audio working 64x

2. Installing windows 10 64x BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing windows 10 64x BSOD: I built a new computer and when I was going to install windows from my boot usb it crashed, saying “stornvme.sys error”, so I tried a few more times, I only had 1 drive in it, a mp400 1tb.So I loaded a precious ssd i had, with windows in it already but I kept getting bsod...
  3. Installing an app on macbookpro

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Installing an app on macbookpro: So I bought windows 10 minecraft for my macbook pro because I didn't think it would make any difference but now im not sure if I got the right version because when I try to hit install on my device it says "It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your...
  4. My audio on my Windows 10 is not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My audio on my Windows 10 is not working.: Ok, so I bought a HP desktop today, and for the entire day I've been trying to get the audio to work. I have already tried to uninstall the device and restart but that didn't work. Please help me. I'm going to die. If you need anymore information just ask. Help....
  5. WiFi on MacBookPro, Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi on MacBookPro, Help!: Hello, I have a MacBookPro and I installed Windows, so I cannot activate Wi-Fi through Windows because there is no botom, I activate it through MacOsX by the System but in Windows I can't do it ... any solution or software for this? submitted by /u/Admiral-Hunter [link]...
  6. Windows WDF violation on MacBookPro (2009) - not solved -

Windows WDF violation on MacBookPro (2009) - not solved -: Hello everyone, i'm having a problem after the October 2018 update. THIS IS THE 4 FOURTH TIME I OPEN A QUESTION. The previous questions are closed and the problem is not solved. I already sent the memory dump. These are the previous questions:...
  7. Windows WDF violation on MacBookPro (2009)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows WDF violation on MacBookPro (2009): Hello everyone, i'm having a problem after the October 2018 update. I tried 3 times to update my Windows 10 system, but each time i had to revert back the updates due to a Blue Screen crash (actually a green screen). The error is WDF violation, and doesn't say nothing...
  8. Windows 10 64x install error

Windows 10 64x install error: I have recently purchased Windows 10 for my PC I downloaded it from the website but then uploaded it to my USB stick to then install 64x. I have checked and my processor is 64x compatible. I open the application called setup and it says; " This app can't run on your PC, To...
  9. win 10 pro 64x

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win 10 pro 64x: there doesnt seem to be a lot of support for this upgrade, can someone advise the best downgrade option, im not too happy on the windows expirey date neither https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-pro-64x/52b68220-89a3-460c-8f66-cb13e9ee3b67
  10. Not sure with my PowerShell in Windows 10 Professional 64X

in Windows 10 Support
    Not sure with my PowerShell in Windows 10 Professional 64X: I had no problem to right-click on PowerShell for Adminstrator privileges. Then I type the line with PS > Install-Module SpeculationControl and it works then I do the next line below: PS > Get-SpeculationControlSettings and doesn't work as I got the red message after...