Windows 10: My Audio isnt working it says no speakers or headphones plugged in and I can't hear anything

Discus and support My Audio isnt working it says no speakers or headphones plugged in and I can't hear anything in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Tite above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-audio-isnt-working-it-says-no-speakers-or/8c4967aa-d092-4bd7-a255-e1f674a35212 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bobert99999, Feb 18, 2019.

1. My Audio isnt working it says no speakers or headphones plugged in and I can't hear anything

Tite above

:)

Bobert99999, Feb 18, 2019
  2. Phantym03 Win User

speakers + headphones plugged in - only headphones will play

I recently purchased a new Dell Inspirion gaming desktop. It has a combo jack on the front and the regular 7.1 channel audio jacks on the back. I have speakers plugged in the back and a headset/microphone plugged into the front...….as soon as I plug the
    headset into the front, then sound will only come from headphones.

when I click on the speaker icon in taskbar, it only shows "Speakers / Headphones (Realtek Audio)." I have gone through all the options I can find and I see zero other available devices. As soon as I unplug the headset then the speakers immediately start
    working.

Is there not a way to switch between hearing the speakers and hearing the headphones without unplugging the headset?

Phantym03, Feb 18, 2019
  3. txstoby Win User
    Speakers playing when headphones are plugged in

I have an HP laptop with windows 10. When my headphones are plugged in, the speakers are still playing. When I go to sounds, the only device listed is the speakers. How can I silence the speakers when the headphones are plugged in.

txstoby, Feb 18, 2019
  4. My Audio isnt working it says no speakers or headphones plugged in and I can't hear anything

Laptop speakers and plugged in headphone audio plays at the same time

Just downloaded the most recent Windows 10 update. But now, even when my headphones are plugged in, I get audio from both the headphone and the internal speakers. Instead of a separate "speaker" and "headphone" sections in the sounds menu, it's listed
    as "Speaker/Headphone." Surely, this is not a feature people wanted. There is no problem when using Bluetooth headphones, just the audio jack.

MidKnight Swami, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

My Audio isnt working it says no speakers or headphones plugged in and I can't hear anything

1. My Audio isnt working it says no speakers or headphones plugged in and I can't hear anything - Similar Threads - Audio isnt working

2. how to fix no audio? says 'no speakers or headphone r plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to fix no audio? says 'no speakers or headphone r plugged in: i recently downgraded my laptop to windows 10 because i dislike 11 and it began having problems,the main issue is my audio,whenever i try to click on it it takes me to a help desk and theres a little red x on it i looked thru many youtube tutorials and have had no good...
  3. how to fix no audio? says 'no speakers or headphone r plugged in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to fix no audio? says 'no speakers or headphone r plugged in: i recently downgraded my laptop to windows 10 because i dislike 11 and it began having problems,the main issue is my audio,whenever i try to click on it it takes me to a help desk and theres a little red x on it i looked thru many youtube tutorials and have had no good...
  4. i can hear the audio on my speaker and my headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can hear the audio on my speaker and my headphones: i downloaded an audio driver but when i listen to something i can hear it on my speaker and on my heaphones so i try to download an another audio driver but the second audio driver deletes himself en the first one how can i fix thix?...
  5. i can hear the audio on my speaker and my headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can hear the audio on my speaker and my headphones: i downloaded an audio driver but when i listen to something i can hear it on my speaker and on my heaphones so i try to download an another audio driver but the second audio driver deletes himself en the first one how can i fix thix?...
  6. i can hear the audio on my speaker and my headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. headphone is plugged in but windows says it isnt

headphone is plugged in but windows says it isnt: hi so i was playing games and on several i noticed that my push to talk wouldnt work at all no matter what key i bound it to. i was looking through sound settings to set my headphones as default input when i noticed it says it wasnt connected. sound still comes out perfectly...
  8. I can not hear anything from my speakers or headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can not hear anything from my speakers or headphones: The problem first started with a "Audio service stopped working " issue out of no where and I watched some youtube videos on this and I have managed to regain the volume option back but there is still no output from my speakers. Please help I dont know what to do submitted...
  9. Internal Speakers are not working, but if I plug in headphones I can hear audio perfectly.

Internal Speakers are not working, but if I plug in headphones I can hear audio perfectly.: As the title states, audio is only working through headphones or through bluetooth/normal speakers. The internal speakers are not working on my laptop. It is an HP Omen 15 running on Windows 10 Home 64-bit. (10.0, Build 18362). No, my volume is not muted on my laptop....
  10. Says Sound is working, but i can't hear anything

Says Sound is working, but i can't hear anything: This is Toshiba Windows 10 Laptop, During the morning after a failed update, i went to see some videos and i couldn't hear anything. I checked if my sound was on, it was on and on the max. It says it's broadcasting sound, but i can't hear anything. I tried Unistalling the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant hear audio without speakers being plugged in

2. can you hear audio on desktop without headphone or speaker plugged in

3. inurgency sandstorm wireless headset not working

4. mic not working on insurgency sandstorm,
  5. windows sound isnt working 2019