Windows 10: My audio isn't working

Discus and support My audio isn't working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I change the output so it's to my headphones but it wont let me and it stays to the elgato output no matter what, i unplugged it but it still doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alexis Zamudio, Feb 4, 2021.

1. My audio isn't working

I change the output so it's to my headphones but it wont let me and it stays to the elgato output no matter what, i unplugged it but it still doesn't let me switch my audio output

My audio isn't working e5a522bc-ce01-42c2-9957-af033df96c80?upload=true.png

:)

Alexis Zamudio, Feb 4, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 4, 2021
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Feb 4, 2021
  4. My audio isn't working

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 4, 2021
Thema:

My audio isn't working

1. My audio isn't working - Similar Threads - audio isn't working

2. My Audio isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Audio isn't working: Helllo, my audio is not working. It says Audio Device not found, is there any way to fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-audio-isnt-working/2d92e80c-8623-49c7-9a1c-951367b17582
  3. My Audio isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Audio isn't working: Helllo, my audio is not working. It says Audio Device not found, is there any way to fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-audio-isnt-working/2d92e80c-8623-49c7-9a1c-951367b17582
  4. My audio isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My audio isn't working: Can someone please help I can't hear anything from my pc and I've tried so many things but yet no luck.I've updated every driver I saw and still nothing I couldn't hear anything and this just started....
  5. My audio isn't working

My audio isn't working: Can someone please help I can't hear anything from my pc and I've tried so many things but yet no luck.I've updated every driver I saw and still nothing I couldn't hear anything and this just started....
  6. My audio isn't working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My audio isn't working: I've tried reinstalling, updating, rolling back my drivers doesn't work. I've tried my headset on different computers doesn't work, I've tried all kinds of audio settings doesn't work.It shows that the audio works The green audio bar is going up and down when i'm playing a...
  7. My audio isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My audio isn't working: I've tried reinstalling, updating, rolling back my drivers doesn't work. I've tried my headset on different computers doesn't work, I've tried all kinds of audio settings doesn't work.It shows that the audio works The green audio bar is going up and down when i'm playing a...
  8. My audio isn't working

9. My audio isn't working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My audio isn't working: I have a RCA laptop/tablet which has Windows 10 on it. I hadn't used it in a while so I had a lot of updates. On my last update I restarted my device and when it came back on the audio wasn't working! Realtek HD audio isnt on there, or anywhere on my device alone. There is no...
  10. My audio isn't working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My audio isn't working: The audio on my computer won't work with or without headphones. I opened task manager and I tried to restart Windows Audio and Windows Audio Endpoint Bulider but my computer just won't let me restart Windows Audio at all and when I try to restart Windows Audio Endpoint...