Windows 10: My Audio Issues

Discus and support My Audio Issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After updating the Wndows driver. My audio does not work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sarassie, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Sarassie Win User

My Audio Issues

After updating the Wndows driver. My audio does not work.

:)

Sarassie, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Audio 'dip' issue with Windows 10

Hi Elliot,

Thank you for posting your queries in Microsoft Community.

We are sorry to know that you have issues while listening to certain audios.

Please follow these steps and check if that helps.

Method1: I suggest you to run an audio troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the playing Audio troubleshooter.

Method2: Uncheck the enhancement feature in sound options.

• Press X from the key board and select control panel.
    • Select sounds under control panel.
    • Go to advance setting and uncheck the enhancement feature and check if that helps.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be

Sudharshan M K, Oct 11, 2018
  4. My Audio Issues

Windows 10 audio issue

Hi,

Audio issues might have caused by an outdated audio driver. For us to troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you follow the steps on this article:

Fix sound problems
    . You can try different troubleshooting methods by clicking the drop down box, below the title, and choose one from the list.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

My Audio Issues

1. My Audio Issues - Similar Threads - Audio Issues

2. Audio driver issues after reset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio driver issues after reset: My laptop was stuck on the automatic repair loop, so I reset my laptop and found that my audio drivers were changed to Realtek Endpoint (pretty sure it was Realtek HD Audio before) Ever since my microphone has been having problems, as my voice keeps getting cut off during...
  3. Ongoing audio issues with crackling headphones

Ongoing audio issues with crackling headphones: The issue is headphones not working with my PC. I first bought a stereo headset which used the 3.5mm audio jacks with two different inputs. The sound worked fine, However the microphone didn't. The microphone was crackling in calls. At first I thought it was the headset and...
  4. Windows Audio/Video Issues

Windows Audio/Video Issues: Hello, Over the past few weeks, my laptop has been having the same recurring problem: When I watch videos, including live streams, Netflix, Hulu, Youtube, etc., everything will work fine for the most part, but then sometimes the video will stutter, I'll hear a buzzing...
  5. Audio issue after upgrading to Windows 10, Version 1809

Audio issue after upgrading to Windows 10, Version 1809: I'm seeing an issue on multiple computers when I upgrade to the latest Windows 10 build (1809). It's a little funky on when it shows up but it's a pretty major issue for me and I'm curious if any one else has seen it. The main issue I have is that I'm trying to use Assigned...
  6. Audio and Microphone issues hard to explain DeviceManager

Audio and Microphone issues hard to explain DeviceManager: I've spent the entire day trying to fix my new audiocard and microphone, i've gotten all the way to them working in all ways except one, and that is the actual recording on the PC, i've come to the thought that these two included pictures are the cause, but i've spent hours...
  7. DTS Audio issue Windows 10 Pro - V 1803

DTS Audio issue Windows 10 Pro - V 1803: Hi there ... I have a problem with DTS 5.1 files. I use the headset by Optical I can't hear the sound but when change the headset from "Optical" to "Audio Jack" I can hear it but without surround. My headset: Astro A40 2013. Motherboard: Msi gaming m5 z370. I tried to...
  8. High Definition Audio Controller Issues

High Definition Audio Controller Issues: As of today my computer's audio has stopped working. I check in Device Manager and see that there is an issue with the "High Definition Audio Controller". I tried disabling it and enabling it but that did not work. I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it and it still did...
  9. Audio issue with Windows 10

Audio issue with Windows 10: I get a continuous high pitched whistling noise in my laptop after I got a Windows 10 update. I uninstalled and reinstalled drivers for sound controller / card, yet the sound does not go away so have to mute my speaker to get rid of the sound....
  10. Audio issue.

Audio issue.: I can hear very weak volume from the main speaker but other 2 speakers have no sound whatsoever! I tried windows troubleshooter and reinstalled the driver but still the same! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-issue/076a725b-b8b8-4709-8b7f-f8e7b8fc49e5