Windows 10: My Audio Issues

Discus and support My Audio Issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After updating the Wndows driver. My audio does not work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sarassie, Oct 11, 2018 at 10:42 AM.

1. Sarassie Win User

My Audio Issues

After updating the Wndows driver. My audio does not work.

:)

2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

3. Sudharshan M K Win User
    Audio 'dip' issue with Windows 10

Hi Elliot,

Thank you for posting your queries in Microsoft Community.

We are sorry to know that you have issues while listening to certain audios.

Please follow these steps and check if that helps.

Method1: I suggest you to run an audio troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the playing Audio troubleshooter.

Method2: Uncheck the enhancement feature in sound options.

• Press X from the key board and select control panel.
    • Select sounds under control panel.
    • Go to advance setting and uncheck the enhancement feature and check if that helps.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be

Sudharshan M K, Oct 11, 2018 at 10:49 AM
  4. Janeane Cru Win User

My Audio Issues

Windows 10 audio issue

Hi,

Audio issues might have caused by an outdated audio driver. For us to troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you follow the steps on this article:

Fix sound problems
    . You can try different troubleshooting methods by clicking the drop down box, below the title, and choose one from the list.

Let us know how it goes.

Thema:

My Audio Issues

1. My Audio Issues - Similar Threads - Audio Issues

2. Video/ Audio Sync issues in Youtube/ VLC etc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video/ Audio Sync issues in Youtube/ VLC etc: I have an ASUS laptop ironically called a '' . Series W508v. I bought it because I've had great luck with ASUS in the past and because it was an i7 6700 @2.6 with 16g ram and an SSD. I thought it was specc'd well enough for my uses. The original SSD died and under warranty...
  3. Microsoft releases Windows 10 KB4468550 to address Intel audio issues

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases Windows 10 KB4468550 to address Intel audio issues: Microsoft yesterday confirmed that a broken Intel driver was incorrectly pushed out through Windows Update and it was causing audio issues on Windows 10 version 1809 and 1803. Microsoft has already pulled the faulty driver and the company has published a workaround that you...
  4. "No audio devices are installed" issue in Windows 10

"No audio devices are installed" issue in Windows 10: I am running Windows 10 Pro on a Dell Precision 5510. My BIOS information lists my sound controller as "Realtek ALC 3266". But a couple of days ago I suddenly stopped getting any sound. When I go to the "Playback" tab in the "Manage Audio Devices" screen, it says "No audio...
  5. 'No audio output device installed' October 2018 update issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    'No audio output device installed' October 2018 update issue: Has Microsoft provided a solution to reinstall the audio output device, an issue created by its October 2018 update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-output-device-installed-october-2018/7192d131-0040-4a3e-b6c3-eb06c05e8efb
  6. issue with Realtek High Definition Audio After updating win 10 to the last virgin

issue with Realtek High Definition Audio After updating win 10 to the last virgin: i restarted my computer after getting a notification to restart my laptop to finish update. and installing Realtek High Definition Audio Then i find out their is something wrong about the voice its not great and feels like very low quality i dont know what is wrong...
  7. Recent Windows 10 update Audio Issues (Headphones)

Recent Windows 10 update Audio Issues (Headphones): So I just recently got the new windows 10 update a few days ago and when I turned on my computer the next day my audio driver was completely missing. I looked at some tutorials and managed to download the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from the Realtek website yesterday...
  8. Windows 10, 10th October Update Intel High Definition Audio Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10, 10th October Update Intel High Definition Audio Driver Issue: Having audio issues on computer as many other Windows 10 users, like no sound through HDMI, and looking for the correct Intel High Definition Audio driver, no speakers are detected and have an issue with the Intel High Definition Audio driver....
  9. Intel High Definition Audio Driver or "No Audio Output Device Detected" issue

Intel High Definition Audio Driver or "No Audio Output Device Detected" issue: For some reason my audio decided to stop working and I cant hear anything now, I also get the "No Audio Output Device Detected" on my hidden icons. And So I read on the Forums to manually reinstall the driver and I did. But nothing seemed to change and I also restarted my...
  10. Intel High Definition Audio Driver Issues on Windows 10

Intel High Definition Audio Driver Issues on Windows 10: After updating Windows 10, my intel high definition audio driver stopped working. 1) I have tried re-installing the device through device manager and restarted my comp to no avail. 2) I have tried to manually reinstall Intel graphics card to no avail. 3) I have tried...