Windows 10: My Audio Issues

Discus and support My Audio Issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After updating the Wndows driver. My audio does not work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sarassie, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Sarassie Win User

My Audio Issues

After updating the Wndows driver. My audio does not work.

:)

Sarassie, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Audio 'dip' issue with Windows 10

Hi Elliot,

Thank you for posting your queries in Microsoft Community.

We are sorry to know that you have issues while listening to certain audios.

Please follow these steps and check if that helps.

Method1: I suggest you to run an audio troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the playing Audio troubleshooter.

Method2: Uncheck the enhancement feature in sound options.

• Press X from the key board and select control panel.
    • Select sounds under control panel.
    • Go to advance setting and uncheck the enhancement feature and check if that helps.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be

Sudharshan M K, Oct 11, 2018
  4. My Audio Issues

Windows 10 audio issue

Hi,

Audio issues might have caused by an outdated audio driver. For us to troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you follow the steps on this article:

Fix sound problems
    . You can try different troubleshooting methods by clicking the drop down box, below the title, and choose one from the list.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

My Audio Issues

1. My Audio Issues - Similar Threads - Audio Issues

2. Media player audio book issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Media player audio book issues: Hi, I am trying to download an audio book on CD to media player. It continually mixes up the discs and put the tracks of the same number together so the book is out of order. Is there some setting to tell the player to rip the cd and keep the tracks of the cd in numerical...
  3. Asrock Z390 Extreme4 Audio issues: crackling/popping and disappering sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asrock Z390 Extreme4 Audio issues: crackling/popping and disappering sound: I have a really weird problem with my Realtek Audio on my ASRock Z390 Extreme4 mobo in Windows 10. The sound is always working perfectly after booting the system up. I am using the rear analog jack output and have my analog LG speakers connected. Then, after some time, the...
  4. Audio issue after updating Windows

Audio issue after updating Windows: Hello, I have a HP Probook 650G1 and about two weeks ago, I did a complete new installation of Windows 10 after having replaced my old hard disk with a new 500gb SSD. Unfortunately, I now have some problems with audio, the max output level of speakers is quite low. I cannot...
  5. Window 10 Audio Issue

Window 10 Audio Issue: My audio keeps decreasing automatically after the latest update of windows 10. I uninstalled updated drivers but issue is not resolved. how can I solve this problem please help...
  6. Audio Issue After the Latest Update

Audio Issue After the Latest Update: I just updated my PC about an hour ago, after the update I got some issue on my audio. I tried all the basic troubleshooting that I found here and on google but none of them resolve the issue. I swear, I regret updating my PC. Hays. :(...
  7. Get your motherboard's sound driver updates to fix audio issues caused by today's Windows...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Get your motherboard's sound driver updates to fix audio issues caused by today's Windows...: After today's Windows 10 update, my audio was completely gone. I have an ASUS motherboard. Luckily, downloading and installing the audio driver update from the ASUS site, the audio is back. Been with Windows since Version 2 and never seen this before....
  8. High Definition Audio Controller (Code: 10) Issue

High Definition Audio Controller (Code: 10) Issue: Motherboard: MSI B360M Gaming Plus OS: Windows 10 Pro List of things I've done: Downloaded audio drivers from MSI website Updated my BIOS Uninstalled and Reinstalled the High Definition Audio Controller cmd commands: sfc /scannow & DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image...
  9. Audio issue Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio issue Windows 10: After installing Window 10 updates ther is no sound from the speakers. Mute is off, and volume is at 80% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-issue-windows-10/0a983433-4722-4300-a69b-f08ddca1883f
  10. audio sync issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    audio sync issue: for the past month any videos played on Netflix or YouTube go out of sync at the start of the video its fine but after a while is get further out of sync. I've tried it on edge still sync issues, I've re-installed chrome, i went through every single driver on my computer but...