Windows 10: my audio jack is not working when i plug in any headphone

Discus and support my audio jack is not working when i plug in any headphone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my audio jack notification is not popping up whenever i would plug in a headphone the notification would appear with 3to 4 options and saying that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PirzadaFaris, Mar 31, 2021.

1. my audio jack is not working when i plug in any headphone

my audio jack notification is not popping up whenever i would plug in a headphone the notification would appear with 3to 4 options and saying that chose one of them. but the major problem is that when i plug in the headphone to my laptop it doesnt recongnize it and doesnt work in it i have tried with other headphones too but it doesnt picks it up. plz help!! thank you.

:)

PirzadaFaris, Mar 31, 2021
  2. phanta Win User

Audio not working when plugging in any headphones jack

Last Friday this laptop came to my house and I used my apple earbuds and the audio worked perfectly. However, today (Sunday), the audio doesn't work anymore with any headphones (even with the same apple earbuds). The sound still happen in "Sound" control panel but nothing really comes in my headphones at all. Need much help.
    my audio jack is not working when i plug in any headphone [​IMG]

phanta, Mar 31, 2021
  3. Headphones will not work with computer audio jack

I've having some problems with my computer's audio jack. Actually, I'm not sure what it is called, but it's that hole where you insert your headphone plug into (I'm going to refer to it as the audio jack.)

The problem is not with my headphones; they work on my Phone and other devices. I've had success with connecting it to the back of my computer (it has another audio jack there), but I want to be able to connect it to my front one.

I have tried cleaning it with Q-Tips, Rubbing alcohol, and by inserting the headphone plug rapidly in it, but nothing has worked. The device is shown on my computer and it detects it whenever it is plugged in.

Any advice would be appreciated. If I do not respond, thank you for your answer.

KappaMikey, Mar 31, 2021
  4. my audio jack is not working when i plug in any headphone

Headphone jack no longer working with Realtek.

When you plug in your Head set the Mic goes in the red lack and the Headphone jack goes in the green jack. This will automatically cut the sound to the speakers. I am talking about the from inputs. The Realtek Audio Console can be downloaded from the store. Below are some images that may help.

Josey Wales, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

my audio jack is not working when i plug in any headphone

1. my audio jack is not working when i plug in any headphone - Similar Threads - audio jack working

2. My headphones are'nt playing any audio when plugged in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My headphones are'nt playing any audio when plugged in.: So, I've been using this same pair of headphones for a pretty long time now, and they've been great. It's a pair of Razer Kraken X, nothing special. Today, when i plugged in my headphones after unwrapping the cord It gets tangled up on itself, probably my fault in some way...
  3. My headphones are'nt playing any audio when plugged in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My headphones are'nt playing any audio when plugged in.: So, I've been using this same pair of headphones for a pretty long time now, and they've been great. It's a pair of Razer Kraken X, nothing special. Today, when i plugged in my headphones after unwrapping the cord It gets tangled up on itself, probably my fault in some way...
  4. Audio/Headphone jack not working/

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio/Headphone jack not working/: Hi, I have a Dell XPS 13 9365, which I modded into a "desktop"I had fresh installed windows from a USB Device, but, I realized the audio menu says "No Audio Output Device is installed."I had the original speakers plugged in, the connection was alright, yet it still didn't...
  5. My audio is not working when the headphones are not plugged in.

My audio is not working when the headphones are not plugged in.: I noticed that my audio stopped working without my headphones just yesterday. My laptop is still less than a month old. There was an error event in my Realtek Audio device manager. Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration Source:...
  6. Audio jack not working. The audio jack seems to detect when I plug in my earbuds, but the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio jack not working. The audio jack seems to detect when I plug in my earbuds, but the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gustemow [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iu61zb/audio_jack_not_working_the_audio_jack_seems_to/
  7. Headphones not working when plugged into the rear jack.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headphones not working when plugged into the rear jack.: Hello there, recently I bought a headset and plugged it in the rear jack. It came with both audio and microphone jack. When I plugged it in the rear jack it would show that it's playing sound in the sound control panel, but there would be no sound coming from it. However,...
  8. Headphone Jack not working when I plug in mic.

Headphone Jack not working when I plug in mic.: I have a headset with a mic that I plug into a splitter the splitter has a headphone and mic jack that are plugged into their own specific slots. They have been working fine for the past 6 months, up until as of this morning. Where only one of them function at a time. When I...
  9. Audio not working when plugging in any headphones jack

Audio not working when plugging in any headphones jack: Last Friday this laptop came to my house and I used my apple earbuds and the audio worked perfectly. However, today (Sunday), the audio doesn't work anymore with any headphones (even with the same apple earbuds). The sound still happen in "Sound" control panel but nothing...
  10. Audio not playing in headphones when device plugged in audio jack (Windows 10)

Audio not playing in headphones when device plugged in audio jack (Windows 10): Hi, this happened all of a sudden. I was using my Bluetooth headset for audio for YouTube videos when all of a sudden the battery died. After putting my wireless Bluetooth headphone to charging, when I tried using any of the wired headphones, none of them worked. It is like...