Windows 10: My audio levels keep bugging out

Discus and support My audio levels keep bugging out in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Every time I open firefox the audio levels change from max to min in a random pattern. I dont know what it is but it started after the newest update.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/WarShoutmon, Sep 4, 2020.

1. My audio levels keep bugging out

Every time I open firefox the audio levels change from max to min in a random pattern. I dont know what it is but it started after the newest update.

submitted by /u/WarShoutmon
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/WarShoutmon, Sep 4, 2020

2. Audio Playback levels in Win 10

Hi David,

The challenge that you are experiencing with the audio levels of the website that you are visiting can occur due to several reasons such as, an outdated audio driver, browser issues, etc. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• When did the issue start? Has it always been like that?
    • Is the issue also occurring when you use other browsers?
    • Have you tried updating your audio driver? If not, kindly do so by following the steps in this article:

Update drivers in Windows 10
    • What are the exact troubleshooting steps that you've taken so far? This is for us to avoid providing the same steps.

We look forward to your response.

Joshua Her1, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Peer_Sam Win User

My audio levels keep bugging out

No audio in 'Asphalt 7: Heat'

Hi Moezul,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Does the audio work in other applications?

If you are not able to hear the audio in any applications. I would suggest to check with the steps below and see if it resolves your issue.

Steps:

1. Check if the audio driver is updated. Follow the steps mentioned in the article to update audio drivers.

Update drivers in Windows 10

2. The issue can occur if the appropriate playback device is not selected. Click the
      Sound icon (bottom right corner of the screen), click Playback device and select the appropriate device from the menu.
    3. Check the In-game audio settings to confirm if the sound is turned
      on.
    4. Check the Volume levels in the system's Volume Mixer to confirm that it is not turned
      off and the levels are appropriate. Right click on the Sound icon and select
      Open volume mixer. Adjust the settings as per your requirements.

If the audio issue is only with the game, I would suggest to get in touch with the
    game developer
    to get a confirmation on this.

Thanks,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

My audio levels keep bugging out

1. My audio levels keep bugging out - Similar Threads - audio levels keep

2. My audio keeps crackling out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My audio keeps crackling out.: Hello, I seem to have a problem with my built-in audio device for my laptop. Whenever I find a solution on the internet and then try that solution, it works but only for a few minutes and then it comes back. How do I fix this?...
  3. My audio keeps crackling out.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My audio keeps crackling out.: Hello, I seem to have a problem with my built-in audio device for my laptop. Whenever I find a solution on the internet and then try that solution, it works but only for a few minutes and then it comes back. How do I fix this?...
  4. audio is bugging out randomly

audio is bugging out randomly: i need to fix my audio, i have extremely glitchy audio, specifically with voices. some sounds are also really bassy and echoey, and some sounds don't work at all. any help? already tried to disable all enhancements, cant figure out drivers, did windows troubleshoot and it...
  5. audio is bugging out randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio is bugging out randomly: i need to fix my audio, i have extremely glitchy audio, specifically with voices. some sounds are also really bassy and echoey, and some sounds don't work at all. any help? already tried to disable all enhancements, cant figure out drivers, did windows troubleshoot and it...
  6. audio is bugging out randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Audio bug out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio bug out of nowhere: Hey, i have sounds issues since a started my computer today, haven't got any before and i didn't do any software update since a while. So if anyone knows how to solve my problem it would make my day.My problem is that my sound is completetly broken, no bass, low sound, sort...
  8. Audio bug out of nowhere

Audio bug out of nowhere: Hey, i have sounds issues since a started my computer today, haven't got any before and i didn't do any software update since a while. So if anyone knows how to solve my problem it would make my day.My problem is that my sound is completetly broken, no bass, low sound, sort...
  9. Audio bug out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Audio level setting keeps resetting

Audio level setting keeps resetting: Noticed since 2004 upgrade my audio level keeps resetting to around 67 even if I reduce the level. Used to be the level would stay where I last set it until I adjusted it again. I suspect that it may have something to do with the Conexant audio chip because 2004 had some...