Windows 10: My audio makes a buzz sound and crashes when I game

Discus and support My audio makes a buzz sound and crashes when I game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When there is a lot of things happening in game, my audio makes a buzz *brzzzt* sound and then crashes, game is still running fine but there is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ThomasTN, Oct 20, 2019.

1. ThomasTN Win User

My audio makes a buzz sound and crashes when I game

When there is a lot of things happening in game, my audio makes a buzz *brzzzt* sound and then crashes, game is still running fine but there is no audio and videos/livestreams on my browser goes black or refreshes.

Information:
    Game: Fallout 76

ASUS ROG STRIX GL503VD

i5-7300HQ

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4gb

16gb ram

:)

ThomasTN, Oct 20, 2019

2. Buzzing Sound Occasionally in-game making game sound very low even in 100% volume.

Hi,

There is a buzzing sound only when I play game which glitches my whole laptop (MSI ge62 6qd Apache pro with Windows 10 64 bits). When the buzzing sound happens, the audio of my game become so low and sometimes even cut the whole audio of the game only. It
    is not an issue with the game.

There is no error message or whatsoever. I use Realtek HD audio driver but it is weird that I do not have the Enhancement tab in my sound properties like other people.

Troubleshoots tried already:

- Unistalled sound driver,

- Tried to change the sound frequency in advanced tab in sound properties. (is currently on 24 bit, 48000 Hz (studio Quality)),

- Scanned computer for possible viruses.

Thanks,

Jason

Jason Chong Wo Yuen, Oct 20, 2019
  3. Realtek HD Audio buzzing

Hi,

To properly address this issue, we would like to get more details about the buzzing sound on your computer.

• Does it still buzz even if you put it in low volume?
    • Were there any changes made prior to this issue?

Let's run the audio troubleshooter to help us find and fix the issue. Follow the steps provided in

Fix sound problems

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 20, 2019
  4. MelB Win User

Continuous audio buzzing but with sound!

My Toshiba had similar problems and I tried every suggestion I could trawl from the net - nothing worked!
    My laptop has nVidia/Intel graphics and Realtek sound, and the continual buzz and lag on video was driving me nuts. This was no problem in Windows 7, I even reverted for a while and the issues went away.
    Anyway, yesterday I was hunting on the Intel forum and someone mentioned the Intel Display Audio. This is to produce HD sound when the HDMI port is used to connect another device. In my case, it is connecting a Samsung monitor, with NO speakers. I decided to disable the Intel Display Audio in Device Manager (note, disable, not uninstall), and BINGO, buzzing gone, lag gone, stutter gone. I guess plugging-in the monitor told the system to use the Display Audio, but it was conflicting with the Realtek system sound. I really hope this helps someone. My audio makes a buzz sound and crashes when I game :)

Thema:

1. My audio makes a buzz sound and crashes when I game - Similar Threads - audio makes buzz

2. PC makes annoying buzzing sound when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC makes annoying buzzing sound when playing games: Hello to anyone reading this, I've been having a problom with my PC where there is a constant buzzing sound when I launch a game, this happens with the two games I play the most, GTA and Fortnite. It also happens with other games like mechanic simulator and pet shelter...
  3. PC makes annoying buzzing sound when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC makes annoying buzzing sound when playing games: Hello to anyone reading this, I've been having a problom with my PC where there is a constant buzzing sound when I launch a game, this happens with the two games I play the most, GTA and Fortnite. It also happens with other games like mechanic simulator and pet shelter...
  4. My game makes a windows disconect sound when the game crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My game makes a windows disconect sound when the game crashes.: It used to happen in other games but un installing the graphics drivers and re installing them worked but this time its not working. I've un install4ed all my drivers got them back, updated them all, un installed the game, checked game files with integrity tool, lowered the...
  5. audio makes buzzing sound then computer crashes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio makes buzzing sound then computer crashes: It's happening frequently for the past few weeks whenever I play audio from my browser like youtube or when I play a game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-makes-buzzing-sound-then-computer-crashes/fca2f7e8-37b9-4577-8a8c-5ef6345d0d5d
  6. audio makes buzzing sound then computer crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio makes buzzing sound then computer crashes: It's happening frequently for the past few weeks whenever I play audio from my browser like youtube or when I play a game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-makes-buzzing-sound-then-computer-crashes/fca2f7e8-37b9-4577-8a8c-5ef6345d0d5d
  7. audio makes buzzing sound then computer crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Buzzing sounds and crashes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Buzzing sounds and crashes.: Hello, I have bought this new PC 2 months ago aprox. and today it started making buzzing sounds. It kinda was annoying at first until I was in a match. It started buzzing for a while and then did a big buzz and my PC crashed. It had the : face and said an error has occured....
  9. Buzzing audio sound when playing audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Buzzing audio sound when playing audio: Hello, So my specs are -- Mother board Asus Z87, this is my sound card Realtek ALC892 -- CPU i5 4670K -- GPU gtx 1070 -- Windows 10 64 bit. So, about a week ago, i have rebooted my Windows did whole reinstall , this had never...
  10. Freezing/Crashing and making Buzzing/Screeching sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freezing/Crashing and making Buzzing/Screeching sound: Hello, I have just recently got a good gaming pc but anytime i game on Arma 3 or really high end games i will freeze and it will make a annoying sound through my headset here are my specs if anyone can help thanks :) GTX 1050 TI FX-8350 STOCK 4 GHz 12GB DDR3 Ram 425 W...