Windows 10: my audio ouput device disappeared,

Discus and support my audio ouput device disappeared, in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Have had output device on my laptop since i purchased...Had it one day gone the next. Tried troubleshooting multiple times. Secondly my page sizes are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by auntiet, Jun 15, 2020.

1. auntiet Win User

my audio ouput device disappeared,

Have had output device on my laptop since i purchased...Had it one day gone the next. Tried troubleshooting multiple times.

Secondly my page sizes are off. Its not the zoom. please help....i'm not the saviest person with computers...

:)

auntiet, Jun 15, 2020

2. no sound ouput

Hi there ankushj, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

Please completely remove all the Audio drivers listed in the Device Manager.

Please make sure that everything under Audio or sound devices are uninstalled completely.

Please follow very carefully.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Do not reboot until you completely uninstalled all.

FerdinandNanalig, Jun 15, 2020
  3. redant17 Win User
    Disabled motherboard audio device disappears from sound configuration

Win 10 on a Gigabyte Z170X mobo. This board has Creative Soundblaster audio as well as the Intel chipset audio that goes out HDMI cable. Both were working but at some point the system sent some audio to the monitor instead of the Creative device which goes
    to external speakers.

So I selected "disable" on the two Intel audio devices (one for HDMI, one for display miniport). Instead of appearing "disabled" they simply disappeared from the sound configuration list. They remain in the Devices list and are listed as "enabled". But
    since they are no longer listed in the Control Panel sound configuration settings, I can't turn them back on. Rebooting made no difference: still listed as enabled devices, but still not present in Control Panel sound settings.

I'd like to get the Intel devices back so I have the option of using them. Any suggestions please?

Thanks very much.

redant17, Jun 15, 2020
  4. my audio ouput device disappeared,

WASAPI can't see audio input of generic USB audio device

I have a very old Roland audio interface (UA1-EX) which I have to use in its generic USB audio mode because it is no longer supported by Roland. I have been able to get it working using ASIO4ALL and record from its audio input, albeit very poorly. So I decided to try using it with WASAPI. However in my DAW's audio device controls, the mic input of the interface is not listed, even though its ouput is. Why would the input of a generic USB audio device not be available in WASAPI?

ricecrispies, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

my audio ouput device disappeared,

1. my audio ouput device disappeared, - Similar Threads - audio ouput device

2. My Audio device keeps on disappearing and reappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Audio device keeps on disappearing and reappearing: Hello, My computer has an issue whenever I leave it off for a day and open it the audio device is missing and can't play any audio and the only thing that seems to revert that issue is to restart the computer, this issue started in November and it seems to always come back,...
  3. My Audio device keeps on disappearing and reappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Audio device keeps on disappearing and reappearing: Hello, My computer has an issue whenever I leave it off for a day and open it the audio device is missing and can't play any audio and the only thing that seems to revert that issue is to restart the computer, this issue started in November and it seems to always come back,...
  4. My audio device has disappeared from my device list.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My audio device has disappeared from my device list.: I disabled my microphone and headphones because I was trying some my friend brought over, but they disappeared from both the sound tab in the control panel and the audio tab in settings, I've tried re-pairing them but it doesn't work. Anything I can do to fix this?...
  5. My audio device has disappeared from my device list.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My audio device has disappeared from my device list.: I disabled my microphone and headphones because I was trying some my friend brought over, but they disappeared from both the sound tab in the control panel and the audio tab in settings, I've tried re-pairing them but it doesn't work. Anything I can do to fix this?...
  6. Audio device keep appearing and disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio device keep appearing and disappearing: So I have a headset connected with usb type-c. This morning it started appearing and disappearing at the settings. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers, troubleshooting. Everything. Any idea what could cause this issue and how can I solve it?...
  7. My audio device disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My audio device disappeared: I woke up this morning and I realized I had no sound, I checked my audio device, but the one I usually used vanished which was called 'Speakers Realtek High Definition Audio'. Please help me I been stuck with this for a while now....
  8. No audio ouput

No audio ouput: I installed Winzip Driver Update and now I have no sound. It says "No audio ouput device installed". When I go into my settings in says it was updated. How do I fix this issue?...
  9. my audio output device disappeared...

my audio output device disappeared...: My audio out device on my Toshiba Satellite Laptop Disappeared....It says its not installed....Please help...I'm truly a computer dummy...Need step by step instructions....Thanks very kindly......
  10. no sound ouput

no sound ouput: My laptop speakers sound output is not working, neither the speaker nor any handsfree, Bluetooth device giving sound output. Tried all the options like driver update and other settings options. how to fix this....