Windows 10: My Audio Output and Input Freaks Out After Installing Elgato Sound Capture

Discus and support My Audio Output and Input Freaks Out After Installing Elgato Sound Capture in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; It's not only that but whenever I download something that adds a new input. It just keeps being detected and undetected nonstop until I uninstall it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HumbertoTlatelpa, Jul 9, 2021.

1. My Audio Output and Input Freaks Out After Installing Elgato Sound Capture

It's not only that but whenever I download something that adds a new input. It just keeps being detected and undetected nonstop until I uninstall it. Is there anything that I can do to stop it so I can use elgato sound capture without un/redetected in a loop?

:)

HumbertoTlatelpa, Jul 9, 2021

2. Audio Output

On my laptop I use Windows 10, and my audio output was fine until about a month ago. I started streaming video games off my PS4 onto my computer, so I use a video capture device, and it became an option for my audio output. I was having trouble with the
    sound on the stream so I went to the audio settings and changed my playback device as the elgato sound capture, but that wasn’t the problem, and I have since fixed the streaming sound problem, but now my I cannot switch my default audio output back to the
    computer speakers. The sound elgato sound capture doesn’t have any sound so all i can do if I’m online to hear something is switch it on the audio button at the bottom right of the window, but as soon as I click on a new tab or website it goes right back
    to the elgato sound capture. I’ve also tried uninstalling it through the start button and device manager but nothing seems to work. I just want my computer to use the default speakers again.

EthanWatson, Jul 9, 2021
  3. Jubreel Win User
    Headphones dont work when elgato is plugged in.

I just recently got an elgato game capture and now that I have it, my headphones that are plugged into my computer don't work as an audio output device. I've tried to disable the elgato sound capture in the sound settings but it didn't disable it. Please
    help.

Jubreel, Jul 9, 2021
  4. My Audio Output and Input Freaks Out After Installing Elgato Sound Capture

No audio input or output devices found

After the last update of Windows 10, no audio devices are listed

Searching in the device manager: all audio devices say it works fine

The sound setting says: no output or input devices were found.

JohnPennington3, Jul 9, 2021
Thema:

My Audio Output and Input Freaks Out After Installing Elgato Sound Capture

1. My Audio Output and Input Freaks Out After Installing Elgato Sound Capture - Similar Threads - Audio Output Input

2. Audio Driver installed but no sound output/input - No audio device found - Lenovo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Driver installed but no sound output/input - No audio device found - Lenovo: My laptop is a Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon Gen using Window 10. The original audio driver is IntelR Display Audio with device status: "This device is working properly" in properties. However, there is "no output/input device found" in the sound settings and the headphone jack...
  3. Audio Driver installed but no sound output/input - No audio device found - Lenovo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Driver installed but no sound output/input - No audio device found - Lenovo: My laptop is a Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon Gen using Window 10. The original audio driver is IntelR Display Audio with device status: "This device is working properly" in properties. However, there is "no output/input device found" in the sound settings and the headphone jack...
  4. Audio Driver installed but no sound output/input - No audio device found - Lenovo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sound Freaking Out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound Freaking Out: Hey I have a problem when I had plugged in new headphones or unplugged any audio device the sound rapidly changes over and over and I cannot change it. If anybody has had a similar issue before can you help? submitted by /u/PineappleSir [link] [comments]...
  6. Audio Input And Output

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Input And Output: Is there any way I can sent an audio device's output as an input. As in playing audio and it going through a mic/input. submitted by /u/Shreksc00ch [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kijzcr/audio_input_and_output/
  7. Input and output Sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Input and output Sound: Hi there! I need help with my Input and Output sound. I have recently bought headphones that had a mic on the cable. When I switched the headphones as my output it doesn't show my headphones mic as an input. But if I put my headphones mic as in input it doesn't put my...
  8. Elgato capture device not showing in elgato software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Elgato capture device not showing in elgato software: Can’t get elgato capture HD to open in windows 10 with elgato Video capture or control panel software The card is showing in device manager and camera has all apps enabled in security cemtre any help please ? 155422
  9. Sound input and output

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound input and output: I was wondering, how do I make it so that the input and output of sound, basically the microphone and earphone, are in the same place, as I don't have headphones but still want to use my microphone on the earphones...
  10. no input or output sounds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no input or output sounds: i recently did a hard reset now sound nor mic are working i am on an rca 2 n 1 windows10 also my touch screen is all screwy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-input-or-output-sounds/fb9550bd-6813-4bd2-be12-c6d35d2c47da