Windows 10: My audio/sound stopped working randomly. Help.

Discus and support My audio/sound stopped working randomly. Help. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was using my computer normally and out of no where the audio/sound stops working randomly. I have tried re-installing audio drivers but my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Afshin Haksar, Aug 16, 2022.

1. My audio/sound stopped working randomly. Help.

I was using my computer normally and out of no where the audio/sound stops working randomly. I have tried re-installing audio drivers but my manufacturer Dell only gives drivers of my PC till windows 8, and i have windows 10.I ran the trouble-shooter, re-installed my graphics drivers. I did not have this problem ever before. It is not a hardware issue as my headphone works on other devices. Please Help.

:)

Afshin Haksar, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

My audio/sound stopped working randomly. Help.

1. My audio/sound stopped working randomly. Help. - Similar Threads - audio sound stopped

2. My audio/sound stopped working randomly. Help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My audio/sound stopped working randomly. Help.: I was using my computer normally and out of no where the audio/sound stops working randomly. I have tried re-installing audio drivers but my manufacturer Dell only gives drivers of my PC till windows 8, and i have windows 10.I ran the trouble-shooter, re-installed my graphics...
  3. My audio/sound stopped working randomly. Help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My audio/sound stopped working randomly. Help.: I was using my computer normally and out of no where the audio/sound stops working randomly. I have tried re-installing audio drivers but my manufacturer Dell only gives drivers of my PC till windows 8, and i have windows 10.I ran the trouble-shooter, re-installed my graphics...
  4. Sound stops working randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound stops working randomly: Hi there,My sounds randomly stops working, i have a Beyerdynamic DT990 250 Ohm hooked op to a SoundblasterX G6. I also use wave link software to controll all the different sound inputs/outputs i have. The only fix i currently have to get my sound back, is to either restart my...
  5. Sound stops working randomly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound stops working randomly: Hi there,My sounds randomly stops working, i have a Beyerdynamic DT990 250 Ohm hooked op to a SoundblasterX G6. I also use wave link software to controll all the different sound inputs/outputs i have. The only fix i currently have to get my sound back, is to either restart my...
  6. Sound stops working randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Sound stops working randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound stops working randomly: So I've gone through just about every single option I've found through google. I just built a brand new PC everything was working fine the first day of use. I turned it on today and the sound wasn't working. I went through everything and finally turned to uninstalling the...
  8. Audio randomly stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio randomly stopped working: Yesterday, I was on my MSI laptop watching some Netflix. I left it for 30 min and when I came back it was on sleep mode (as it should). When I woke my laptop up and went back to the Netflix tab, the audio did not work. I unplugged my headphones and the audio still did not...
  9. Sound randomly stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound randomly stopped working: Hi, I have a Windows 10 Desktop. Everything was running fine. I was browsing reddit on one monitor and playing youtube in the other like usual. I paused youtube to go the store. When I came back 30 minutes later and resumed video the sound would not work. I have 3 different...
  10. audio randomly stops working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio randomly stops working: Hello all, My computer is currently connected to my Vizio E420-A0 TV (HDMI). My audio randomly stops working and the display audio device disappears. When it works I can see it in device manager: [img] [img] And when it stops working it disappears: [img]...