Windows 10: My audio sounds amplified and with reverb, cant find solution online

Discus and support My audio sounds amplified and with reverb, cant find solution online in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So yesterday when I was connecting my pc my razer nari ultimate audio sounded off, it had reverb and was amplified. Its a wireless headset, but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/O1_O1, Dec 8, 2019.

1. /u/O1_O1 Win User

My audio sounds amplified and with reverb, cant find solution online

So yesterday when I was connecting my pc my razer nari ultimate audio sounded off, it had reverb and was amplified. Its a wireless headset, but it comes with an audio jack, when I connect it using a cable the audio sounds fine, its just when I use it wireless.

This headset gives you 2 options as audio outputs, one that says its for chat and the other for games, its weird. The one for chat sounds muffled, like someone put a filter on it, the other one is the one that sounds amplified with reverb.

I dont know what I can do to fix this, I've been googling for hours now and havent found a solution. Tried re installing drivers and updating windows, troubleshooting for audio. Nothing worked.

submitted by /u/O1_O1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/O1_O1, Dec 8, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Audio Playback through headphones has reverb

Hi,

Outdated audio driver is one of the possible reasons why you are getting some reverb on your headphones. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried using your headphones on a different computer or device and see if you will still encounter the same issue?
    • Have you tried installing the latest audio driver on your computer?
    • Have you tried using another headphones or headset and check if the issue persists?

Meanwhile, you can try to follow the steps in this
    link
    to troubleshoot sound issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your response.

Eric Ber, Dec 8, 2019
  3. Echo/reverb audio since last update

Hi,

When exactly do you get the sickening echo/reverb effect in the audio?

Does this happen while playing an audio or a video file or on default Windows sound?

Please let us know so that we may assist you better.

I suggest you to roll back the driver from the Device manager by going to sound, controller and device section.

Expand it, locate the audio device and from properties try to update the driver or roll back the driver.

You may restart computer to check if Windows detect it.

• Check your speaker and headphone connections for loose cables or the wrong jack.
    • Check your power and volume levels, and try turning all the volume controls up.
    • Some speakers and apps have their own volume controls, and you might have to check them all.
    • Try connecting using a different USB port.
    • And remember that your speakers probably won’t work when headphones are not plugged in properly.

I suggest you to run the audio troubleshooter and check if the issue can be fixed.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Click view all in the left panel.

• Select ‘Playing audio' and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Hope this helps in resolving the audio issue. We look forward to hear from you.

Joy Kemprai, Dec 8, 2019
  4. NEpub Win User

Audio Playback through headphones has reverb

Dell Inspiron 5577

Windows 10

Whenever I've plugged headphones into my device I'm getting some reverb on the audio playback. I've run diagnostics and nothing came up. No effects installed, haven't been able to figure out a solution.

Is there anything that could be affecting the audio here I'm missing?

Thanks

NEpub, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

1. My audio sounds amplified and with reverb, cant find solution online - Similar Threads - audio sounds amplified

2. Cant find a solution for BAD_POOL_CALLER BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant find a solution for BAD_POOL_CALLER BSOD: Hello, Since a while my PC gets a BSOD and crashes with a BAD_POOL_CALLER Error. Fight now my PC wont even Run for 5 min before crashing. Ive tried Most of the things the web told me-update Windows drivers-update device drivers-sfc Scan/repair which tells me it found some...
  3. Cant find a solution for BAD_POOL_CALLER BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant find a solution for BAD_POOL_CALLER BSOD: Hello, Since a while my PC gets a BSOD and crashes with a BAD_POOL_CALLER Error. Fight now my PC wont even Run for 5 min before crashing. Ive tried Most of the things the web told me-update Windows drivers-update device drivers-sfc Scan/repair which tells me it found some...
  4. Persistent BSOD, cant find solution

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Persistent BSOD, cant find solution: bsod irql_not_less_or_equal. This bastard have been showing up for months now. I tried the checklists I found on google. I need your help, if you please. It seems to happen mostly when im using the chrome web-browser. But it could be coincidence. It happens most days! Very...
  5. Online Software Solution

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Online Software Solution: I was contacted by a company called Online Software Solution offering lifetime net security for a large fee. They claim to be a subsidiary of Worldwide Services. Is this company legit? Need quick feedback as I've made a commitment to pay them. Tahnks you....
  6. Having an issue with my USB devices that I cant' find a solution for.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having an issue with my USB devices that I cant' find a solution for.: Like the title says, I'm having an issue with my USB devices that I can't seem to find a solution for. My issue is that, randomly, my USB devices will disconnect and reconnect. Which is quite the pain because my wireless is through a USB device. Sometimes, it's fine for days...
  7. My PC is completely FRICKED and I can't find any solutions online

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC is completely FRICKED and I can't find any solutions online: So basically probably after an update my internet connected with a USB adapter stopped working then I found that my mouse and keyboard stopped working too if I unplug the usbs when its turned on also I don't know why but my PC can't even shut down properly because it get...
  8. Problems with mouse and cant find any solutions online

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems with mouse and cant find any solutions online: When I click on the website my cursor turns into 4 arrows and it scrolls the web page uncontrollably when I hit refresh button an new tab opens. Like what the heck! I tried unlinking wireless keyboard and mouse and then re-link it, i checked my mouse settings. It is almost...
  9. googled for ages cant find solutions. . .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    googled for ages cant find solutions. . .: so I have tried everything here one day I got the below message in a pop up box , have googled and tried lots and lots of solutions from commands and checking if all drivers and things are up to date , even doing a fresh install get to restart and then says undoing changes to...
  10. Reverb

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reverb: I am using an ASUS Pro 970 motherboard, and I am getting reverb with every single bit of audio that comes through my headset. Its not from the microphone. Ive looked constantly and cannot figure it out. Went into my realtek settings, but those arent helpful at all, as they...