Windows 10: My Audio won't play on my headset.

Discus and support My Audio won't play on my headset. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Alright, so I recently got a new headset, Turtle Beach Stealth 400, and I wanted to play my games using it (as all people do) but when I booted up any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ARandomBoi, Apr 17, 2019.

1. My Audio won't play on my headset.

Alright, so I recently got a new headset, Turtle Beach Stealth 400, and I wanted to play my games using it (as all people do) but when I booted up any game the audio came out of my laptop and nothing from the headset. So I checked if it was plugged in right, it was, then I checked the default audio output for the games I was playing. I switched them to the headset and the headset alone. Still didn't help. Then I tried the settings assistant and that resulted in nothing. My laptop is an Asus TUF FX504 Series laptop. (the 16gb RAM, 128GB SSD, 1TB drive, GTX 1050, Core i7 8750H model) Also, The audio DOES play on the headset on YouTube and videos. If that helps.

Plz help

:)

ARandomBoi, Apr 17, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue My Audio won't play on my headset. :p

cadaveca, Apr 17, 2019
  3. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Apr 17, 2019
  4. My Audio won't play on my headset.

Audio Flipping sides problem

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, provide us more information.

• Is the issue is specific to only export stream videos?

• Try playing other videos/audio and let us know the status?
    I appreciate the steps you have performed. Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. Follow the below steps provided.

Step 1.

I would suggest you to run sound audio troubleshooter, it will automatically detect the problem and fix it. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + R and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on View by: category and click on
      Small icon.

• Now click on troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Playing Audio and Click on
      Next
      button.

• Click on Advanced on the Audio troubleshooter dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Audio troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to set the headset as default and check.

• Right click on the on the sound icon on the Windows taskbar.

• Click on Sounds and click on Playback
      tab.

• Click on the headset and set it as default by clicking on the
      Set default button.

• Now click Apply and OK.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

My Audio won't play on my headset.

1. My Audio won't play on my headset. - Similar Threads - Audio won't play

2. My headset won't record audio but sometimes it does

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My headset won't record audio but sometimes it does: I record game videos on YouTube as a past time and when I started using the PC for games I thought it should work the same but for some reason my audio doesn't work. After messing around I got it to work and didn't touch the settings but after two more videos a couple of days...
  3. My headset won't record audio but sometimes it does

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My headset won't record audio but sometimes it does: I record game videos on YouTube as a past time and when I started using the PC for games I thought it should work the same but for some reason my audio doesn't work. After messing around I got it to work and didn't touch the settings but after two more videos a couple of days...
  4. Why does my Bluetooth Headset not play audio?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Bluetooth Headset not play audio?: HI, i´ve encountered something probably discussed way to often.So recently i bought myself a Logitech Zone Vibe 100 and aleady had an intel bluetooth/wifi cardPCIe no idea witch one tho AX200 chipMy Headset has been cutting out sometimes not turning off or disconnectin just...
  5. Why does my Bluetooth Headset not play audio?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my Bluetooth Headset not play audio?: HI, i´ve encountered something probably discussed way to often.So recently i bought myself a Logitech Zone Vibe 100 and aleady had an intel bluetooth/wifi cardPCIe no idea witch one tho AX200 chipMy Headset has been cutting out sometimes not turning off or disconnectin just...
  6. Why does my Bluetooth Headset not play audio?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Audio plays through my headset

Audio plays through my headset: I just got back on my desktop and I have noticed that my audio has been playing through my headset. When I am in discord I cannot play games or listen to music as people hear it through my headset. I have tried 2 different headsets and both have this issue. although i have...
  8. Audio only playing on one side of my headset.

Audio only playing on one side of my headset.: About two weeks ago, I accidentally knee'd my headphone jack out of my laptop, and when I plugged it back in, it only played on the left side. This isn't my headphone, because I tested on another laptop and my Xbox one. It still works on both sides on those devices, but it...
  9. Sound won't play out of my headset

Sound won't play out of my headset: I've tried all the guides I could find on this website but nothing works because my computer just doesn't seem to even realize my headset is plugged in. I've tried this with multiple headphones and headsets and my computer shows that the Mic in all of them is connected but...
  10. Headset won't play audio.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headset won't play audio.: Alright, so I recently got a new headset, Turtle Beach Stealth 400, and I wanted to play my games using it (as all people do) but when I booted up any game the audio came out of my laptop and nothing from the headset. So I checked if it was plugged in right, it was, then I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my audio wont play