Windows 10: My audio won't work after installing windows 10 update

Discus and support My audio won't work after installing windows 10 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My computer was working great until I installed the windows 10 update, now my audio won't work. When I follow the steps listed online- device manager-... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DaveHowson, Oct 30, 2020.

1. My audio won't work after installing windows 10 update

My computer was working great until I installed the windows 10 update, now my audio won't work. When I follow the steps listed online- device manager- sounds, video, and game controllers- IDT High Sound Definition Audio- Update Driver-it says "we found drivers for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install" I don't know what else to do. Help!

:)

DaveHowson, Oct 30, 2020
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Oct 30, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. JoeBoyka Win User

My audio won't work after installing windows 10 update

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everything is working *Smile My audio won't work after installing windows 10 update :)

JoeBoyka, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

My audio won't work after installing windows 10 update

1. My audio won't work after installing windows 10 update - Similar Threads - audio won't installing

2. Audio not working after update installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio not working after update installation: Yesterday, my HP Victus laptop automatically downloaded two audio updates Realtek - Extension - 1.0.0.161 and Realtek Semiconductor Corp. - Extension - 6.0.9381.1. Ever since these updates were installed, the Realtek audio speaker in my computer is not working. My headphones...
  3. Audio not working after update installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio not working after update installation: Yesterday, my HP Victus laptop automatically downloaded two audio updates Realtek - Extension - 1.0.0.161 and Realtek Semiconductor Corp. - Extension - 6.0.9381.1. Ever since these updates were installed, the Realtek audio speaker in my computer is not working. My headphones...
  4. No Audio working after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio working after windows 10 update: The last windows 10 update has broken all of my Audio devices. Nothing works. I have followed all of the steps provided in your earlier comments to users with same problem. Finally I disabled all PC audio devices and installed a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 and set this up to work...
  5. audio won't work after updating Windows

audio won't work after updating Windows: I have updated to Windows 10 Pro several times and each time my external speakers are not detected. I revert back to the previous version and they work fine. I have tried downloading drivers and nothing works....
  6. Audio not working after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio not working after Windows 10 update: When I updated Windows 10 on my pc no audio played through my speakers or my headphones and I’m not sure what to do to solve it? There was audio before the update does anyone have a solution to this? submitted by /u/SirChungusTheFirst [link] [comments]...
  7. Windows 10 audio not working after an update

Windows 10 audio not working after an update: Windows 10 audio not working after an update - I've done everything in troubleshooting list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-audio-not-working-after-an-update/308ee4fc-f443-4d9a-8f04-264ed8909f69
  8. My audio won't work.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My audio won't work.: Hi there I have restarted, checked if I used the right speaker, updated my audio driver and trouble shooted and some of my programs which are listed here (Sony Vegas, Discord, And maybe some other programs I haven't tested.) Don't output audio when it shows audio waves going...
  9. windows 10 installed update and my computer won't work.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 installed update and my computer won't work.: let my computer turn and do the things and i can sign in but windows then goes to a black background and the bottom bar just keep going in and out and loading the explore file is having problems and it can't find my desktop file. the update removed or moved and it can't find...
  10. audio not working after window 10 update

audio not working after window 10 update: After I update my computer, I discover that the audio is not working properly. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-not-working-after-window-10-update/c4131220-3d37-4672-ab4a-72c6b1dc799d