Windows 10: My audio won't work.

Discus and support My audio won't work. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there I have restarted, checked if I used the right speaker, updated my audio driver and trouble shooted and some of my programs which are listed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MemphisBoo, Dec 2, 2019.

1. My audio won't work.

Hi there I have restarted, checked if I used the right speaker, updated my audio driver and trouble shooted and some of my programs which are listed here (Sony Vegas, Discord, And maybe some other programs I haven't tested.) Don't output audio when it shows audio waves going up, I have the right speaker selected latest windows update and driver for my computer as well as audio driver, And audio isn't outputting to the speaker even tho all settings are correct and correct speaker is selected nothing on Sony Vegas On the timeline is muted and no events muted and discord has the right audio options, So why is my programs not outputting audio! Please not to rush but please tell me why as soon as possible as I have a YouTube channel and without discord and Sony Vegas and maybe other programs not outputting audio I can't upload videos. Thank you! Oh and my audio on chrome works and system sounds.

:)

MemphisBoo, Dec 2, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Dec 2, 2019
  3. google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, Dec 2, 2019
  4. My audio won't work.

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

My audio won't work.

1. My audio won't work. - Similar Threads - audio won't

2. windows won't let me change default format audio for my mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows won't let me change default format audio for my mic: My new microphone's default format is set to 16 bit 44100. I need to change it to studio quality, but as soon as I close the window of the sound options is changes back. any way to fix this?...
  3. Audio issue recently - DAC won't play audio - have to keep selecting output devices

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio issue recently - DAC won't play audio - have to keep selecting output devices: Hello, The past 2 days (not sure if related to the Windows update on 11/8) I'm having trouble with my JDS Labs EL DAC. I use Voicemeter Potatoe to get two outputs simultaneously because I have studio monitors that I play through my Focusrite Scarlette and I have my...
  4. Windows 10 1903 - Audio Line-In won't switch with Default Audio Device

Windows 10 1903 - Audio Line-In won't switch with Default Audio Device: Since upgrading to 1903, my two line-in audio signals won't change whenever I switch the default playback device. This is my setup: Windows 10 Pro 1903 System Build 18362.418 Realtek ALC1220 onboard audio chipset two playback devices (speakers & headphones) two line-in...
  5. Windows Video Editor Won't accept my audio file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Video Editor Won't accept my audio file: Hello, I'm trying to get my own audio files onto Window's Video Editor. Every time I try to upload an audio file, it says that something went wrong and the files couldn't be added. I've tried converting the file to mp3, wma, wav, and aiff, but nothing has worked....
  6. Windows Audio Service Won't Start After Oct., 2019 Update

Windows Audio Service Won't Start After Oct., 2019 Update: Last night (Oct. 16) I installed a Windows 10 update on my Lenovo T450S. Now the sound isn't working. I ran the trouble-shooting tool and got a message saying that Windows Audio Service has stopped. I rebooted my computer and briefly had sound but now have none again. I tried...
  7. Windows won't detect anything plugged into 3.5mm audio jack

Windows won't detect anything plugged into 3.5mm audio jack: I completely wiped my entire hard drive and reinstalled a fresh copy of windows but it still won't detect any headphones I plug in. It shows up as though there's nothing plugged in. Tried with multiple headphones. Every other port on my front IO works (USB, power, reset) but...
  8. Realtek Audio won't install, Windows 10

Realtek Audio won't install, Windows 10: Hello, I can't get Realtek audio to install, even after trying numerous things. I have a Gigabyte b450M Aorus motherboard that's two months old. My Windows 10 64-bit is the newest version 1903, fully up to date. The 2.0 channel speakers I have are cheap ones I got on...
  9. Videos Won't Play Until I restart the Windows Audio Service

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Videos Won't Play Until I restart the Windows Audio Service: On a Windows 10 computer, videos will suddenly stop playing (Just get a spinning hourglass). This happens in Chrome, IE, and Firefox. I usually had to reboot my PC to make them play again. Did a search online and someone recommended restarting the Windows Audio service...
  10. Headset won't play audio.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headset won't play audio.: Alright, so I recently got a new headset, Turtle Beach Stealth 400, and I wanted to play my games using it (as all people do) but when I booted up any game the audio came out of my laptop and nothing from the headset. So I checked if it was plugged in right, it was, then I...