Windows 10: my audio wont work,

Discus and support my audio wont work, in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; in the bottom right side of screen a little red x is in front of the speaker icon, my key board wont light up, and my finger print wont let me in,,,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by darrendunn1, Dec 8, 2019.

1. my audio wont work,

in the bottom right side of screen a little red x is in front of the speaker icon, my key board wont light up, and my finger print wont let me in,,, had to use code......do I have a virus? and how do I reset this damn thing?????

:)

darrendunn1, Dec 8, 2019

2. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Dec 8, 2019
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Dec 8, 2019
  4. my audio wont work,

Audio not working

Hi,

We need more information so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the troubleshooter for your audio devices. Follow the steps below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on Start menu.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio.
    • Follow the instructions provided.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

my audio wont work,

1. my audio wont work, - Similar Threads - audio wont

2. XML audio files wont play on Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    XML audio files wont play on Windows Media Player: Hi there, How do I play XML Audio documents, imported from my recording device, on Windows 10 as Windows Media Player won't play them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xml-audio-files-wont-play-on-windows-media-player/1c802cbb-8e45-4582-a212-25164ddf23bd
  3. Audio wont play for one ear. Tried a few possible fixes, nothings done it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio wont play for one ear. Tried a few possible fixes, nothings done it.: A few days ago the audio for one ear of my headsets stopped working. I thought at first it was just the wire of the headset as the bluetooth function worked fine. I bought a new headset to plug into and found i've run into the same issue. I've tried using the headset with my...
  4. windows audio isolation causes noise from cpu or fan and max pro wont stay turned off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows audio isolation causes noise from cpu or fan and max pro wont stay turned off: I tried everything, I open task manager end it it starts again, I open max pro turn off everything close it a few seconds later it is on , all enhancements are back on, I even shut off process tree but audio diag pops right back up and windows audio graph isolation is again...
  5. Why wont my audio go to my headset instead of my monitor?

Why wont my audio go to my headset instead of my monitor?: So I just upgraded my computer from win 7 to win10 and my graphics card uses mini displayport so i have to use an adapter to use hdmi. So when I use my headset in either my pc's port or my monitors port it doesnt work. It still plays on my monitor. I have an Upgraded Dell...
  6. Audio failure across the board? Troubleshooter wont diagnose.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio failure across the board? Troubleshooter wont diagnose.: The other day, I was taking out my computer and as I was starting it, I pressed the volume down button repeatedly, because I was afraid it would start playing music that I was listening too. It didn't, and was fine. I turned it off and put it away, but when I got it out...
  7. Windows 10 wont auto detect i plug in front audio jack while game or other programs are running

Windows 10 wont auto detect i plug in front audio jack while game or other programs are running: So as the title says, win 10 wont detect i plug in my headphones while i have games/programs running. But if i close all applications It may sometimes detect if i pull it out and plug it in again, sometimes it doesnt and i have to restart my pc. Why is this happening? I have...
  8. Windows wont pick up any microphone audio.

Windows wont pick up any microphone audio.: ive tried rebooting. re installing my driver devices. but no audio is being picked up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wont-pick-up-any-microphone-audio/1f4ef7b1-4bfe-4125-ac32-e9427137c66a
  9. windows wont allow me to change default audio player

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows wont allow me to change default audio player: i can't change default audio player to anything other then itunes. If i unstinall itunes i can but the moment i reinstall it forces it back to itunes. I'd like to make VLC my main audio player but still have itunes installed. Why is this not allowed?...
  10. win media player wont play audio on my recorded dvds

win media player wont play audio on my recorded dvds: Can't get audio https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-media-player-wont-play-audio-on-my-recorded/a1eb930b-cc5c-452a-b4af-8aaa51a6f0da