Windows 10: My audio

Discus and support My audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a problem my audio buttons are not working and when I press the little speaker (bottom right) it goes into trouble shooting but if there is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sam Sutton-Jeffs, Oct 11, 2018.

1. My audio

I have a problem my audio buttons are not working and when I press the little speaker (bottom right) it goes into trouble shooting but if there is a problem it says restart your pc so I do but nothing happens. I tried using the virtual help but when I did it said that there was no audio installed but that's wrong because I was using sound yesterday. please help!

:)

Sam Sutton-Jeffs, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 11, 2018
  4. fireberd Win User

My audio

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

My audio

1. My audio - Similar Threads - audio

2. How to get simultaneous audio through both USB headphones and main speakers

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get simultaneous audio through both USB headphones and main speakers: When my USB headphones are plugged in, the main speakers become disabled. How can I get sound through both simultaneously? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-simultaneous-audio-through-both-usb/f0205779-38d2-4857-a31b-101e726156c4
  3. Audio Device on High Def Audio Bus

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Device on High Def Audio Bus: Hello, I have a HP Envy dv6 with beats audio. I did a Windows 10 upgrade and the AMD High Definition Audio Device, which im guessing it the beats audio and the only sounds were through the default speakers. The icon for the beats would show up in the tool bar but would say...
  4. Recent update, no audio

Recent update, no audio: as it says. year old computer. after update it tells me that is no audio hardware present. rebooted computer 5 times, nothing. used the trouble shooter, no response. the jack doesnt work. It is as if the update deleted the entire existance of the hardware. nada....
  5. get list of audio files length

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    get list of audio files length: i m using windows 10, i just want a list of audio files contents, for this i tried cmd, n i get list of my audio folder's files contents... but problem is that its doesnt show me detail of file length/duration... actually i m volentury working for one ashram for uploading...
  6. How do I get to the Windows 10 Audio Equalizer

How do I get to the Windows 10 Audio Equalizer: How do I get to the Windows 10 audio equalizer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-to-the-windows-10-audio-equalizer/4b3c75d8-019c-4719-8997-d2be53da7625
  7. Video and audio out of sync

Video and audio out of sync: I've been having an on-going issue where while streaming online video (YouTube, Netflix, etc.) the video and audio become out of sync. I've browsed several solutions from various communities and none have worked thus far. Solutions I've attempted: updating drivers disabling...
  8. Media player audio book issues

Media player audio book issues: Hi, I am trying to download an audio book on CD to media player. It continually mixes up the discs and put the tracks of the same number together so the book is out of order. Is there some setting to tell the player to rip the cd and keep the tracks of the cd in numerical...
  9. No Audio or Video playback from the Internet since two updates ago.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Audio or Video playback from the Internet since two updates ago.: Neither Pandora nor any other Internet source will play either audio or video since two updates ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-or-video-playback-from-the-internet-since/360f49cb-8b47-4ee3-99d3-cfaf5598996a
  10. How do I stop unwanted audio alerts?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I stop unwanted audio alerts?: How do I stop all audio alerts in the middle of the night? They occur randomly when I am trying to sleep. Turning off notifications does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-unwanted-audio-alerts/7829918a-301a-458f-a13b-041bf8465115