Windows 10: My audio

Discus and support My audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a problem my audio buttons are not working and when I press the little speaker (bottom right) it goes into trouble shooting but if there is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sam Sutton-Jeffs, Oct 11, 2018.

1. My audio

I have a problem my audio buttons are not working and when I press the little speaker (bottom right) it goes into trouble shooting but if there is a problem it says restart your pc so I do but nothing happens. I tried using the virtual help but when I did it said that there was no audio installed but that's wrong because I was using sound yesterday. please help!

:)

Sam Sutton-Jeffs, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 11, 2018
  4. fireberd Win User

My audio

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

My audio

1. My audio - Similar Threads - audio

2. HP AUDIO CONTROL NOT WORKING AFTER WINDOWS 10 1930 UPDATE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP AUDIO CONTROL NOT WORKING AFTER WINDOWS 10 1930 UPDATE: I SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED WINDOWS 10 1903 VERSION ON 23/05/19...AFTER THAT MY HP AUDIO CONTROL IS NOT WORKING GIVING AN MESSAGE "REALTEK AUDIO CONSOLE DOESN'T SUPPORT FOR THIS MACHINE"...SO PLZ LOOK INTO THIS MATTER I HAVE THE SCREENSHOT WITH THIS.[ATTACH]...
  3. HP Audio Switch no longer supported.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Audio Switch no longer supported.: I recently just updated to Window's May 1903 version. I checked all apps I use to make sure they all function properly. Everything works fine but when I try to click on HP Audio Switch, I no longer have the option to into my Audio settings. When I try to click on HP Audio...
  4. Audio issues while using FIIO E10k DAC/AMP amplifier, Windows 10. Error: Code 10,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio issues while using FIIO E10k DAC/AMP amplifier, Windows 10. Error: Code 10,...: So i own a FIIO E10k DAC/AMP the asio drivers that they have make my PC BSOD,this is a well known problem among both asio users and E10K users That's why they recommend using the windows audio drivers that automatically install when you plug it in... for some reason i can't...
  5. Audio volume changes when used Ctrl + Alt + B key combination

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio volume changes when used Ctrl + Alt + B key combination: I was working on Visual Studio Code and used that key combination to build my script while listening music at the same time. Then I realized that when I use this combination it reduces my speaker volume. No matter what programs are open or closed, it changes my volume level....
  6. Windows 10 cant play two audio sources via Optical out

Windows 10 cant play two audio sources via Optical out: Asrock H87 Using optical out for audio, playing via an AV amp/receiver. When I use Netflix app and use Youtube Chome/FF/Edge the playback simply fails. Tried with various combos, but cant play 2 audio sources at the same time. If i switch to stereo speaks (via green...
  7. Second monitor's audio output does not appear properly when using extended desktop

Second monitor's audio output does not appear properly when using extended desktop: I have posted about this issue previously but it's been a while and the thread became locked; I am creating a new one as I finally remembered to get a clip of the issue after encountering it (see below). I have yet to determine exactly what causes the issue, all I know is...
  8. Code 10 generic usb audio device

Code 10 generic usb audio device: So i own a FIIO E10k DAC/AMP the asio drivers that they have make my PC BSOD,this is a well known problem among both asio users and E10K users That's why they recommend using the windows audio drivers that automatically install when you plug it in... for some reason i can't...
  9. Dell Audio - Blank Screen

Dell Audio - Blank Screen: I'm having trouble figuring out how to post this to the Dell community area, but who knows, this may help others with different brands fix whatever audio program came with their computer (Dell Audio, HP Audio Control, or just the generic Realtek HD Audio Manager). I won't...
  10. Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation High CPU

Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation High CPU: Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation is taking up a lot of CPU in task manager. I have tried every solution I could find on the web including disabling audio enhancements and reinstalling audio drivers. I have two audio drivers in device manager: Intel(R) Display Audio and...