Windows 10: My audio

Discus and support My audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a problem my audio buttons are not working and when I press the little speaker (bottom right) it goes into trouble shooting but if there is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sam Sutton-Jeffs, Oct 11, 2018.

1. My audio

I have a problem my audio buttons are not working and when I press the little speaker (bottom right) it goes into trouble shooting but if there is a problem it says restart your pc so I do but nothing happens. I tried using the virtual help but when I did it said that there was no audio installed but that's wrong because I was using sound yesterday. please help!

:)

Sam Sutton-Jeffs, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 11, 2018
  4. fireberd Win User

My audio

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

My audio

1. My audio - Similar Threads - audio

2. How to remove a bluetooth audio device if it appears as disabled in Bluetooth and Other...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to remove a bluetooth audio device if it appears as disabled in Bluetooth and Other...: [ATTACH] The audio device is disabled and the two buttons (Connect, Remove device) are also disabled in Bluetooth and Other Devices. I want to remove the device from the list to reinstall it again. As you seen in the picture above, the On/Off button is not exist and the...
  3. audio problems

audio problems: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-problem/4bbbf73a-8d59-416e-8e39-a30d96c19b3f can i get answers/updates on this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-problems/5f390ee0-ea57-4044-9625-740404ff1f83
  4. How to remove a bluetooth audio device if it appears as disabled in Bluetooth and Other...

How to remove a bluetooth audio device if it appears as disabled in Bluetooth and Other...: The audio device is disabled and the two buttons (Connect, Remove device) are also disabled in Bluetooth and Other Devices. I want to remove the device from the list to reinstall it again. What can I do? Would you help me please?...
  5. audio problem

audio problem: so i had update problem which i solved with windows update assistant . after this update when ever i start my laptop when i play a audio file i cant hear anything so i tried troubleshooting audio twice but when i start again . its back to same cant hear anything what should i...
  6. Audio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio: Hi All. Can someone please assit me for some strange reason my computer does not have any sound coming from it. This is a brandnew laptop and the audio hasn't been working all day. I have tried troubleshooting and the mic seems to work but when I playback what I recorded or...
  7. After an update the sound device is out. No audio output device is installed is the message.

After an update the sound device is out. No audio output device is installed is the message.: There is no response for audio after the last upgrade. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-an-update-the-sound-device-is-out-no-audio/48c36e5b-2826-4431-ad55-7a973f6399ea
  8. Windows Audio doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Audio doesn't work: Audio on my mothers laptop, a Lenovo G770, has stopped working. It's running Win 10. The loudspeaker icon in the task bar has a small X. Troubleshooting doesn't work. I have tried to reinstall drivers, but no luck. Apparently the Windows Audio Service can't start....
  9. Realtek audio driver problem in Windows 10

Realtek audio driver problem in Windows 10: Hi, Windows 10 constantly gives me trouble with my realtek drive on my ASUS laptop. The device seems to auto-disable, and sometimes even when using windows FixIt to re-enable it, it doesn't work. Restart helps deterministically, but the problem recurs after sometime. The...
  10. Bluetooth Audio

Bluetooth Audio: I am trying to connect my wireless earbuds via bluetooth to my Windows 10 Laptop. When I connect it, it says "Connected voice". I tried to play music from youtube but it played from the laptop speakers instead of the earbuds. I tried disconnecting it and reconnecting and this...