Windows 10: My audio

Discus and support My audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a problem my audio buttons are not working and when I press the little speaker (bottom right) it goes into trouble shooting but if there is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sam Sutton-Jeffs, Oct 11, 2018.

1. My audio

I have a problem my audio buttons are not working and when I press the little speaker (bottom right) it goes into trouble shooting but if there is a problem it says restart your pc so I do but nothing happens. I tried using the virtual help but when I did it said that there was no audio installed but that's wrong because I was using sound yesterday. please help!

:)

Sam Sutton-Jeffs, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 11, 2018
  4. fireberd Win User

My audio

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

My audio

1. My audio - Similar Threads - audio

2. High Definition Audio Controller has a driver issue.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    High Definition Audio Controller has a driver issue.: I had this problem today. I played at one time some music from youtube. then after a few hours and a Graphics card update, my speakers don't work. They connect by a headphone jack. I went to devices and printers and it says it is a driver error. I get code 10. I uninstalled...
  3. Audio issues with headphone

Audio issues with headphone: This only happens with headphones plugged in whenever I pause a video after a minute there will be a pop sound in the left ear; when I hit play the pop sound happens again and there's no sound for 2-3 seconds and then it comes in. I changed the driver from realtek to the...
  4. Audio Inserted in PPT Playback Speed Adjustment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Inserted in PPT Playback Speed Adjustment: In Windows 10 I am preparing a powerpoint with inserted audio playing MP3 recordings on various slides through Media Player. Is there a way I can adjust the speed of the playback so it plays more slowly when I click on the audio icons in ppt during the presentation?...
  5. Windows 10 update messed up audio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 update messed up audio: My computer updated a few days ago and ever since the audio quality has quality has been bad. It lacks bass and sometimes theres too much high end. How can I fix this?...
  6. Last update completely screwed up all of my audio options

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Last update completely screwed up all of my audio options: Why can't Microsoft developers stop rolling out updates that completely screw up my computer? The last update hosed all of my audio functions. Every time I log in, my external speakers don't work and I have to spend 15 minutes fiddling with settings just to listen to music....
  7. Unable to record audio (streaming or otherwise) in Win 10 pro

Unable to record audio (streaming or otherwise) in Win 10 pro: Hello everyone! Ok, I'm about at my wits end here and hopefully someone here can help me out. I am currently unable to record any audio - either streaming from the internet or from any audio / video player. The OS on my Dell Optiplex 980 is Win 10 pro. I have done quite a bit...
  8. Balance Audio Levels BEFORE going to Bluetooth

Balance Audio Levels BEFORE going to Bluetooth: Hi, I have a stereo bluetooth audio adapter, but its audio-level-balance for left and right are not adjustable independently. Question, do i have a possibility in Win10 to adjust the audio-level-balance before the audio signal is sent to the bluetooth adapter ? Regards,...
  9. Balance Audio Levels BEFORE going to Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Support
    Balance Audio Levels BEFORE going to Bluetooth: Hi, I have a stereo bluetooth audio adapter, but its audio-level-balance for left and right are not adjustable independently. Question, do i have a possibility in Win10 to adjust the audio-level-balance before the audio signal is sent to the bluetooth adapter ? Regards,...
  10. Latest Insider Update cause my Audio to not work

Latest Insider Update cause my Audio to not work: I just installed the latest windows insider update on my laptop and now my sound dose not work. I have restarted my laptop also ran the trouble shoot tool to no avail. I have also gone into device manager and tried to update the driver but it says the driver are the best for...