Windows 10: My autist windows keeps trying to update and failing miserably every time and I don't even...

Discus and support My autist windows keeps trying to update and failing miserably every time and I don't even... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Whenever I disable the windows update service, it manages to switch itself back on. Is there a permanent way that would completely and entirely disable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/vladistev9, Nov 20, 2019.

1. My autist windows keeps trying to update and failing miserably every time and I don't even...

Whenever I disable the windows update service, it manages to switch itself back on. Is there a permanent way that would completely and entirely disable all updates? Yes, even security updates.

submitted by /u/vladistev9
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/vladistev9, Nov 20, 2019
  2. jds21 Win User

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Nov 21, 2019
  3. TC-man Win User
    Windows Update keeps failing!

Hi,

I had once a similar issue like yours, i.e. not able to update Windows 7. What I did to solve the problems is:

- go to control panel, then to "Troubleshouting" > "System and Security" > "Fix problems with Windows update" > click "Advanced" > choose "Apply repairs automatically".

And Windows will start detecting the issues and will repair "Windows update components". The problems should be fixed now, close the program, restart the PC, and see if the mentioned steps have fixed the problems you mentioned.

Hope it works for you.

Good luck!

TC-man, Nov 21, 2019
  4. My autist windows keeps trying to update and failing miserably every time and I don't even...

Windows Update keeps failing!

Yea, that was going to be my next suggestion, if "Safe mode" did not work... I didn't want to scare him just yet.. *Toast :toast: There is a new feature in Windows 8 that will let you go back to a fresh install with just a few clicks. It should help a lot non pro's to start over fresh. *Toast :toast: But this is no help to him.. *Toast :toast:

Mindweaver, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

My autist windows keeps trying to update and failing miserably every time and I don't even...

1. My autist windows keeps trying to update and failing miserably every time and I don't even... - Similar Threads - autist keeps trying

2. Windows Update keeps trying to reinstall the same update and fails every time with error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update keeps trying to reinstall the same update and fails every time with error...: Windows update keeps trying to install Windows 11, version 23H2. I was on insider until recently and looking at my history, Windows 11, version 23H2 was already installed back in September. This latest install goes through the download and then installs up to about 30-40%...
  3. Windows Update keeps trying to reinstall the same update and fails every time with error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update keeps trying to reinstall the same update and fails every time with error...: Windows update keeps trying to install Windows 11, version 23H2. I was on insider until recently and looking at my history, Windows 11, version 23H2 was already installed back in September. This latest install goes through the download and then installs up to about 30-40%...
  4. Stuck on 1903 and it fails to update every time I try to update to 22h2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on 1903 and it fails to update every time I try to update to 22h2: For the past few days I have been trying to update my computer from 1903 to 20h2. Every time I try it downloads the update with no problems but when I restart my computer its like nothing has changed. I have looked on YouTube bad have tried numerous fixes that have not...
  5. Stuck on 1903 and it fails to update every time I try to update to 22h2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on 1903 and it fails to update every time I try to update to 22h2: For the past few days I have been trying to update my computer from 1903 to 20h2. Every time I try it downloads the update with no problems but when I restart my computer its like nothing has changed. I have looked on YouTube bad have tried numerous fixes that have not...
  6. Stuck on 1903 and it fails to update every time I try to update to 22h2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. i tried downloading this update but every time it fails to download, help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i tried downloading this update but every time it fails to download, help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Hitmonbear [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/injod6/i_tried_downloading_this_update_but_every_time_it/
  8. Windows keeps on updating, and then reverting the update (something failed), every time I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows keeps on updating, and then reverting the update (something failed), every time I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wakils [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e0wg1z/windows_keeps_on_updating_and_then_reverting_the/
  9. Windows updates fail every time

Windows updates fail every time: I'm using windows 10 version 1511 and i've been havin problems updating windows. Tried troubleshooting but it couldn't work. I also kept receiving the error code'800272ee2' when it's halfway updating. Pls help....
  10. Windows update keeps failing, tried > 40 times.

Windows update keeps failing, tried > 40 times.: Please help solve my windows 10 update issue, I have been trying for 2 months, remove all USB devices, disabled, removed Wirelesss network, change the windows iso by removing the intel.dll, until I am exhausted of all my ideas, I am stuck with windows 1607 on 0xC1900101 -...