Windows 10: my autorotate on my surface will; not go off and saty off

Discus and support my autorotate on my surface will; not go off and saty off in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please someone tell me how to make autorotate on my Surface stay off? I have removed my keyboard turned it off and it immediately turns right back on.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PamZF, Mar 21, 2019.

1. PamZF Win User

my autorotate on my surface will; not go off and saty off

Please someone tell me how to make autorotate on my Surface stay off? I have removed my keyboard turned it off and it immediately turns right back on. This is extremely annoying, and it interferes with everything I do. I just want it to turn off and stay off. Nothing has worked so far, it just comes right Back on. HELP!!!

:)

PamZF, Mar 21, 2019
  2. vrr3488 Win User

autorotation not working??

Today i updated my lumia 520 tp Amber., after updating my autorotation is not working?? Please suggest what to do make it work

vrr3488, Mar 21, 2019
  3. Autorotate partially working

Hello everyone!

I'm having trouble with my Nokia 5800. Ever since I've instaled v50 firmware, the autorotate works a little bit harder.. What I'm trying to say is that when I rotate the phone 90 degrees it doesn't autorotate. It does autorotate when I do this 90 degrees
    step plus holding the phone in a straight position (90 degrees off the ground) . I don't know if you understood what I just said. Only in this position works _| In other positions like _\ it doesn't work.

Well, when I had the original firmware (v40) it worked a little bit better. But now it autorotates only in certains positions. And now I can't revert to the original firmware.

So please help me with this one.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

lunganalex, Mar 21, 2019
  4. my autorotate on my surface will; not go off and saty off

Screen autorotation not working

I have a ne HP 810 G3 Revolve tablet PC and I can not get the autorotation to work.

I was told this only works in Tablet mode, so I set that to automatically kick in when I rotated the screen -- but the screen image did not rotate.

So, I set tablet mode to manual, rotated the screen, and selected table mode -- and nothing happened.

Anyone have any suggestions?

This is a GREAT little tablet/laptop and this is the only issue I'm having with it.

Mark Phelps, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

my autorotate on my surface will; not go off and saty off

1. my autorotate on my surface will; not go off and saty off - Similar Threads - autorotate surface off

2. I want my Surface go to stop dropping off a wifi with no internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want my Surface go to stop dropping off a wifi with no internet: l want to use my Surface Go with an audio mixer on its wifi network, but Windows keeps dropping the connection, since there is no internet on that wifi. How can l lock the wifi on that network?...
  3. I want my Surface go to stop dropping off a wifi with no internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want my Surface go to stop dropping off a wifi with no internet: l want to use my Surface Go with an audio mixer on its wifi network, but Windows keeps dropping the connection, since there is no internet on that wifi. How can l lock the wifi on that network?...
  4. My surface pro keeps restarting on and off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My surface pro keeps restarting on and off: My PC is stuck on the same operation and I've tried opening the safe mode but it also prevailed to nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-surface-pro-keeps-restarting-on-and-off/4c29ada9-4e99-47f6-a1da-62d1810dd33f
  5. My surface pro keeps restarting on and off

My surface pro keeps restarting on and off: My PC is stuck on the same operation and I've tried opening the safe mode but it also prevailed to nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-surface-pro-keeps-restarting-on-and-off/4c29ada9-4e99-47f6-a1da-62d1810dd33f
  6. My surface pro keeps restarting on and off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My Pc is not going to sleep and is not going to power off to?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc is not going to sleep and is not going to power off to?!: Hello,i got a pc with windows 11 and is not going to sleep or switch it off only if i take the power cord out or powersupply off!!Please help me!here is what cmd says:...
  8. My Pc is not going to sleep and is not going to power off to?!

My Pc is not going to sleep and is not going to power off to?!: Hello,i got a pc with windows 11 and is not going to sleep or switch it off only if i take the power cord out or powersupply off!!Please help me!here is what cmd says:...
  9. Why will my night light not turn off despite my going into the settings and turning it off?

Why will my night light not turn off despite my going into the settings and turning it off?: I was in the middle of a game when my computer visuals switched to the night light. I rarely ever use it and do not have it set to automatically turn on. Nothing I have tried has succeeded in turning it off....
  10. Autorotate is stuck on and it just keeps changing on my Surface

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Autorotate is stuck on and it just keeps changing on my Surface: The autorotate is changing all the time, when I try to change the setting and turn it off it is grayed out and I am unable to stop it. I recently posted this and someone helped me stop it, but since then I no longer have that information. When it changes the computer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. autorotate make stay on