Windows 10: my back panel line out audio is not working

Discus and support my back panel line out audio is not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; yesterday my back panel line out works just fine but today when i start up my computer it doesnt work anymore .what should do to fix this ?i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FlashElangbam, Nov 1, 2020.

1. my back panel line out audio is not working

yesterday my back panel line out works just fine but today when i start up my computer it doesnt work anymore .what should do to fix this ?i have gigabyte aorus gaming 7 wifi mobo

:)

FlashElangbam, Nov 1, 2020
  2. vindows Win User

Front Panel Headphones and Mic not working.

Hey Everyone,

Mobo : ASUS M2N MX SE
    Processor : AMD Athlon X2 5200+

My Rear panel Speakers and mic works all fine. I got a new set of headphones(with mic) when i connect it to the front panel they don't work. NO SOUND OUTPUT.

I updated the audio drivers. I tried a few many things but I still can't get them running.
    My default Sound Manager is Realtek HD Audio Manager.

Please help me get my Front Panel working. A step-by-step guide would be better.
    Thanks.

vindows, Nov 1, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Audio Recorder is not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

From what you have mentioned, I would suggest you to try these steps to see if it resolves the issue

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with recording. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your recording.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Recording Audio troubleshooter

I suggest you to install all the latest audio and Display drivers from the manufacturer web site and install.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 1, 2020
  4. MatTheCat Win User

my back panel line out audio is not working

Front Panel Headphones and Mic not working.

Sounds like your front panel is not connected to the front panel outputs on either your motherboard or your sound card.

Afraid its a case of referring to your mobo manual and a matter of getting a pair of pliers out and plugging in small finicky wires onto tiny little pins...in the correct order.

MatTheCat, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

my back panel line out audio is not working

1. my back panel line out audio is not working - Similar Threads - panel line audio

2. My "Line Out" jack/port on the back of my PC suddenly stopped working - No Audio - The port...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My "Line Out" jack/port on the back of my PC suddenly stopped working - No Audio - The port...: My Line Out speaker port has stopped playing audio through any connected device, I've tried both my speakers and my headphones. Audio is registered as playing in the sound settings menu I have visual feedback on the audio bar however no sound actually is heard. I have tried...
  3. My "Line Out" jack/port on the back of my PC suddenly stopped working - No Audio - The port...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My "Line Out" jack/port on the back of my PC suddenly stopped working - No Audio - The port...: My Line Out speaker port has stopped playing audio through any connected device, I've tried both my speakers and my headphones. Audio is registered as playing in the sound settings menu I have visual feedback on the audio bar however no sound actually is heard. I have tried...
  4. Line out Audio

Line out Audio: So i've recently bought a speaker to accompany my PC as i would like to switch from my headphones to the speaker occasionally, however I have noticed that there is no device listed in settings for my "Line Out" on the rear of my PC, however "Line In" is listed.The only...
  5. Line out Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Line out Audio: So i've recently bought a speaker to accompany my PC as i would like to switch from my headphones to the speaker occasionally, however I have noticed that there is no device listed in settings for my "Line Out" on the rear of my PC, however "Line In" is listed.The only...
  6. Line out Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Audio Not Working on Front and Back Panel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Not Working on Front and Back Panel: Good Day,I was wondering if I can seek assistance, clarity, and hopefully, a solution for my audio concern.I've been trying to make my headsets and headphones work using the Front or Back Panel of my PC, but still I have no luck.What's weird and confusing are these findings-...
  8. Audio Not Working on Front and Back Panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Not Working on Front and Back Panel: Good Day,I was wondering if I can seek assistance, clarity, and hopefully, a solution for my audio concern.I've been trying to make my headsets and headphones work using the Front or Back Panel of my PC, but still I have no luck.What's weird and confusing are these findings-...
  9. Audio Not Working on Front and Back Panel

10. Realtek Audio: Front Panel Audio only works if back panel is plugged in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek Audio: Front Panel Audio only works if back panel is plugged in: Front panel audio only works if the back panel audio is plugged in. There are outputs in both headphones when the front and back panel audio are plugged in. Back panel audio works fine. I have Realtek (R) Audio, instead of Realtek HD Audio. Similarly, only Realtek Audio...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Realtek HD Audio no sound on rear panel