Windows 10: My background gets reset to these badly made cursed images that I’ve never seen before.....

Discus and support My background gets reset to these badly made cursed images that I’ve never seen before..... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wittei [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ibk7av/my_background_gets_reset_to_these_badly_made/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/wittei, Aug 17, 2020.

1. /u/wittei Win User

My background gets reset to these badly made cursed images that I’ve never seen before.....

/u/wittei, Aug 17, 2020

2. changing the background images

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Have you made any changes on the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you referring to desktop background image or lock screen image?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the background picture and check if it helps.

• In the search type as ‘Settings’ and click on it.
    • Select ‘Personalization’, under ‘Background’ option select as ‘Picture’.
    • Under ‘Choose your picture’ select any picture accordingly or you can browse the picture from your computer.

You may refer to the below link and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17144/windows-10-change-desktop-background

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Aug 31, 2020
  3. background image

It appears that you did not perform a Factory Restore. How did you do the "Reset"?

Frederik Long, Aug 31, 2020
  4. My background gets reset to these badly made cursed images that I’ve never seen before.....

background image

Following the windows 10 steps i reset the laptop twice, every thing got cleared but still one personal image in the background defalt pictures. I think we need tofigure out a way to delete the default system pictures.

HoussamAl Turk, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

My background gets reset to these badly made cursed images that I’ve never seen before.....

1. My background gets reset to these badly made cursed images that I’ve never seen before..... - Similar Threads - background gets reset

2. Recovery key screen-never seen before

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery key screen-never seen before: I have same issue. Blue screen shows at bottom of message-“Recover key ID” 9A9CC6A2…Is this the key I need?How do I enter alpha characters??Numeric is Fx keysThanks...
  3. I’ve never seen Win10 flip out this bad before.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’ve never seen Win10 flip out this bad before.: [ATTACH] I’ve never seen Windows flip out this bad before where it thinks ALL but 256mb of my system memory is “hardware reserved” leaving my laptop completely unusable. submitted by /u/Term1984 [link] [comments]...
  4. I've never seen it, before?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've never seen it, before?: My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running windows 10And for some reason, I get this message?I've never seen it, before?Is this something, to do with my rights?What do I, have to do. To, fix it?Thanks, for reading . . . Jerry...
  5. I've never seen it, before?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've never seen it, before?: My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running windows 10And for some reason, I get this message?I've never seen it, before?Is this something, to do with my rights?What do I, have to do. To, fix it?Thanks, for reading . . . Jerry...
  6. I've never seen it, before?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Is this normal when installing windows? I’ve seen a lot of bugs I’ve never seen before when...

Is this normal when installing windows? I’ve seen a lot of bugs I’ve never seen before when...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DHVNN [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/khv5jx/is_this_normal_when_installing_windows_ive_seen_a/
  8. Never seen this before lol.

Never seen this before lol.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/comii_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hsvctc/never_seen_this_before_lol/
  9. Windows crash I've never seen before

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows crash I've never seen before: I've googled everything and have not found anything even close. I am running an almost new PC laptop with Windows 10 and all updates. Everything was running perfectly. Today I bought a new monitor that connect through HDMI. I tried it out, all was well and I turned my...
  10. "Weird...Never seen this before"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Weird...Never seen this before": When transferring more than a few files from one folder or drive to another I would always see a progress bar showing the percentage of files transferred and a guestimate of what's left to go. That dialogue, progress bar and transfer information no longer appears in...