Windows 10: My background is black. I would like for it to be in the original default

Discus and support My background is black. I would like for it to be in the original default in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My background is black. I would like it restored to the original default.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Marie Sawyer, Jun 10, 2023.

1. My background is black. I would like for it to be in the original default

My background is black. I would like it restored to the original default.

:)

Marie Sawyer, Jun 10, 2023
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Desktop background gone black after a few minutes of use on laptop.

Hello,

Desktop background and taskbar going black could be due to software conflicts.

We would like to know some information to better assist you with your concern:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you get any error messages or error codes?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try to check if the "Show Windows Background" option is turned on. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings in the Start menu.
    • Go to Ease of Access, then on the left side, click
      Other options.
    • Turn on Show Windows Background and check if it works.

We will wait for your reply.

Remon Ont, Jun 10, 2023
  3. John Vil Win User
    Background Color is black

Hello,

To set the background color of your desktop back to default, kindly follow the steps below:

• Click on the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Select Personalization and click on Colors.
    • Scroll down to the bottom and click High Contrast Themes.
    • Select None if you want your background to be set to default.

Let is know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Jun 10, 2023
  4. Arun B J Win User

My background is black. I would like for it to be in the original default

Using Paint to Write Yellon on a Black Background

Hi Kenneth,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it help.

• Open Paint.

• Under Home Tab, Click on Fill with color.

• Select the black color, and now click on blank page below.

• Now the background will be in black color.

• Select Brushes under Home tab and select yellow color.

• Then you will be able to write word and Figures in yellow color.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 10, 2023
Thema:

My background is black. I would like for it to be in the original default

1. My background is black. I would like for it to be in the original default - Similar Threads - background black original

2. My background is black. I would like for it to be in the original default

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My background is black. I would like for it to be in the original default: My background is black. I would like it restored to the original default. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-background-is-black-i-would-like-for-it-to-be/c11f9e4f-c003-47b4-b4c7-83c31c57980a
  3. My background is black. I would like for it to be in the original default

in Windows 10 Customization
    My background is black. I would like for it to be in the original default: My background is black. I would like it restored to the original default. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-background-is-black-i-would-like-for-it-to-be/c11f9e4f-c003-47b4-b4c7-83c31c57980a
  4. After updating Windows my background has turned black but I want the default hp background.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After updating Windows my background has turned black but I want the default hp background.: After updating my background has turned black but I want the default hp background. How to do so? * Original title: Windows Updation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-updating-windows-my-background-has-turned/79765d60-498b-4483-a9c5-e8341f13fbe8
  5. My webcam is black and white and I would like to fix it, please.

My webcam is black and white and I would like to fix it, please.: Hi I bought a Tapecon FHD 1080p webcam and the imagery on camera, Skype and Facebook is showing black and white, I'm using Windows 10 I asked the store where I bought the webcam from and they said that it's a setting from my PC. How do I fix this issue, please? Thank you. *...
  6. I would like to make IE11 border black

in Browsers and Email
    I would like to make IE11 border black: Is there a way to change the border color of IE 11 without affecting the color of other borders such as taskbar and Windows Explorer? Perhaps there is a scrpt or app that can do the job? Thanks in advance. Windows 10 Home Edition 64-bit Version 1903 Build 18362.535 147819
  7. I would like to un link a computer that replicates my desktop background

in Windows 10 Customization
    I would like to un link a computer that replicates my desktop background: Every time I change my desktop background another computer not even on my network changes as well. How to I stop this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-un-link-a-computer-that-replicates/e9cd8a17-97b6-4a4e-bb7d-69a98d4f3c7f
  8. Program I would like to use as default not listed

Program I would like to use as default not listed: I have a program I would like to use for photos, PDFs, jpegs, tifs and pngs called "BlueBeam". When I try to use this program as a default, Windows will not list it or even give me an opportunity to search my hardware and select it. How do I fix that ? *Think 56165
  9. Would like to override default font in dialog.

in Windows 10 Support
    Would like to override default font in dialog.: Would anyone happen to know how to override the default font used in a "generic" Open Folder dialog? I've read about the default fonts for MS Shell Dlg and MS Shell Dlg 2 ... and have tried to substitute Tahoma in the registry for both. Nothing changed in this dialog ......
  10. I would like to reset all my event logs to default

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I would like to reset all my event logs to default: By mistake, I have executed a wrong command (SL /e:false to disable all event logging instead of clearing it. Got it from another website *Redface). Now I would like to reset all my event logs to default. Has someone an idea, how I could apply the steps from this...