Windows 10: My background won’t change, it is stuck on black, windows is activated, I don’t see why...

Discus and support My background won’t change, it is stuck on black, windows is activated, I don’t see why... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Lackmey [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/epq2xg/my_background_wont_change_it_is_stuck_on_black/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Lackmey, Jan 16, 2020.

1. My background won’t change, it is stuck on black, windows is activated, I don’t see why...

/u/Lackmey, Jan 16, 2020

2. Volume Mute Light won´t change color

I can´t find anything that addresses my actual problem.I have seen that others have also experienced this problem but I have not found a solution that works. My ProBook was originally Win 7 pro, updated to Win 10 pro but HP won´t update because of its age (for me, brand new-just bought it a few days ago) so I don´t really know what to do. Sure, just a minor glitch but a very irritating one (that orange is just way too bright!) that should be a snap to fix (or not-I don´t know, I think my 4 year old granddaughter has better computer skills than I do!) English is not the default language so many of the commands must be translated-just another hassel to deal with. I finally found the systemconfig. box. Selective start and discovered that ALL the service boxes are checked. Good, bad, doesn´t make a difference: I just don´t know.

mrsnakeman, Jan 16, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Macrium is used frequently in this forum. There are experts in using it to recover drives. It's unclear as to why you are struggling to use it. I had not used it and just tried it for the first time and it went smoothly. Maybe these images might help?

My background won’t change, it is stuck on black, windows is activated, I don’t see why... [​IMG]

My background won’t change, it is stuck on black, windows is activated, I don’t see why... [​IMG]

zbook, Jan 16, 2020
  4. tops Win User

My background won’t change, it is stuck on black, windows is activated, I don’t see why...

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

My background won’t change, it is stuck on black, windows is activated, I don’t see why...

1. My background won’t change, it is stuck on black, windows is activated, I don’t see why... - Similar Threads - background won’t change

2. My computer won’t download windows and I don’t know why

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer won’t download windows and I don’t know why: I’ve been trying to download Windows 10 on my computer however, when I get to the custom install Windows only advance option, it won’t identify any drives, and when I click load Driver to other drivers that I tried to use to download Windows show up. I have tried...
  3. My computer won’t download windows and I don’t know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won’t download windows and I don’t know why: I’ve been trying to download Windows 10 on my computer however, when I get to the custom install Windows only advance option, it won’t identify any drives, and when I click load Driver to other drivers that I tried to use to download Windows show up. I have tried...
  4. My computer won’t download windows and I don’t know why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why won’t my windows activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won’t my windows activate: Window’s digital license not working anymoreSo I did a fresh install of windows 11 and now it won’t activate. I started with windows 7 that I bought from bestbuy. Free upgraded to windows 10. The recently free upgraded to windows 11. When I upgraded to 11 it was a whole new...
  6. Why won’t my windows activate

Why won’t my windows activate: Window’s digital license not working anymoreSo I did a fresh install of windows 11 and now it won’t activate. I started with windows 7 that I bought from bestbuy. Free upgraded to windows 10. The recently free upgraded to windows 11. When I upgraded to 11 it was a whole new...
  7. Why is the black text in black background?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the black text in black background?: I need help asap!! Example even drop down menus are black! I recently upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 and this happened. White spaces turn into black and I cant see the text....
  8. Why is the black text in black background?

Why is the black text in black background?: I need help asap!! Example even drop down menus are black! I recently upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 and this happened. White spaces turn into black and I cant see the text....
  9. Why is the black text in black background?

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Windows 10 stuck in black and white and I don’t know how

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 stuck in black and white and I don’t know how: Hi my windows screen is stuck in black and white. Ive tried a different monitor but its still the same. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-stuck-in-black-and-white-and-i-dont/6afeaf43-1dba-4981-8a90-4d2668affbc4

Users found this page by searching for:

1. black background wont change