Windows 10: My backround screen show only black background only icon shows and background not be change

Discus and support My backround screen show only black background only icon shows and background not be change in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot change my background and my display show only black background only icons are show in personalize>background "some setting are hidden or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by prafful-, May 11, 2019.

1. prafful- Win User

My backround screen show only black background only icon shows and background not be change

I cannot change my background and my display show only black background

only icons are show

in personalize>background "some setting are hidden or managed by your organisation " <this

messege show when I am trying to change my background.

:)

prafful-, May 11, 2019
  2. BlueBluey Win User

Change Lock Screen Background in Windows 10  

Hi. I've managed to reproduce the behavior - if I have "Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen" set to ON, then on the lock screen itself there is only black background and no picture, only text and placeholder icons. If I turn this OFF, then I see all as it should be on lock screen. On the sign-in screen now there is no picture as this is set to OFF.

Switching it back to ON causes again every time black background on lock-screen. Is this how it is supposed to function or?
    Is there a possibility to see picture on lock screen and on sign-in screen as well?
    I've used Windows spotlight in this test.

BlueBluey, May 11, 2019
  3. black backgrounds for email

I have a Nokia Lumia 820. It is the first touch screen phone I have liked.

In the email tool there is a settings option "Use light backround in emails". I have unchecked this because I prefer light text on a black background. The Inbox has this, but when I open an email it reverts to white background, black text. Can anyone tell
    me how to get a black background with light text?

Justin2---01, May 11, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

My backround screen show only black background only icon shows and background not be change

Desktop background gone black after a few minutes of use on laptop.

Hello,

Desktop background and taskbar going black could be due to software conflicts.

We would like to know some information to better assist you with your concern:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you get any error messages or error codes?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try to check if the "Show Windows Background" option is turned on. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings in the Start menu.
    • Go to Ease of Access, then on the left side, click
      Other options.
    • Turn on Show Windows Background and check if it works.

We will wait for your reply.

Remon Ont, May 11, 2019
Thema:

1. My backround screen show only black background only icon shows and background not be change - Similar Threads - backround screen show

2. Logon showing black background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logon showing black background: login not bluring the background and showing blackscreen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logon-showing-black-background/6255b54b-46af-43c0-bd28-675b27353df1
  3. Logon showing black background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logon showing black background: login not bluring the background and showing blackscreen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logon-showing-black-background/6255b54b-46af-43c0-bd28-675b27353df1
  4. Excel - I can't change my background color on spreadsheets. Only shows black background. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel - I can't change my background color on spreadsheets. Only shows black background. I...: I can't recover some Excel files that simply disappeared from my list of files. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-i-cant-change-my-background-color-on/4a861123-a99a-46b7-ad11-f23c4cf59389
  5. Excel - I can't change my background color on spreadsheets. Only shows black background. I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excel - I can't change my background color on spreadsheets. Only shows black background. I...: I can't recover some Excel files that simply disappeared from my list of files. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-i-cant-change-my-background-color-on/4a861123-a99a-46b7-ad11-f23c4cf59389
  6. Background Slide Show only partially showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background Slide Show only partially showing: Hi! I have just recently been trying to create a slide show for my desktop background, but only some of the photos will show, and before the certain photos that won't show wont respond to any action with the 'next desktop background' or 'personalize'. After waiting a while...
  7. printer only prints with black background

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printer only prints with black background: My printer will only print in white font with black background. How can I correct this? I have re-downloaded the driver, with no change. It is a brother MFC L2700DW series HELP!...
  8. Start Screen only has Black Background

Start Screen only has Black Background: For some reason, my Start Screen's background is solid black instead of showing my themed image. I have tinkered with the personalization settings but nothing seems to help. I am using Windows 365 and this problem promulgates across all four of my computers. Yesterday it...
  9. Desktop without apps show only the background?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Desktop without apps show only the background?: Question is above ^Reason is I want to take a picture of my setup and the files are annoying like on the picture I use Windows 10 [ATTACH] Desktop ohne Apps anzeigen nur den Hintergrund?
  10. computer screen displays only black background with icons

computer screen displays only black background with icons: I am unable to change this black background. When I get to the Personalize page, I view a message some setting are hidden or managed by your organization KT...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change black backround screen to white again