Windows 10: My Bamboo pen won't work on tutor.com how can I fix this. Or at the least not as efficient...

Discus and support My Bamboo pen won't work on tutor.com how can I fix this. Or at the least not as efficient... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; when I try to use my bamboo len It just doesn't work as smoothly unless I try super hard or fiddle around with it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnBerry1788, Nov 8, 2020.

1. My Bamboo pen won't work on tutor.com how can I fix this. Or at the least not as efficient...

when I try to use my bamboo len It just doesn't work as smoothly unless I try super hard or fiddle around with it.

:)

JohnBerry1788, Nov 8, 2020

2. Bamboo Ink Pen

Hi Billy,

Using a Bamboo Ink Pen doesn't require a specific tablet for it to work as long as you're using a touch-capable tablet or PC. For us to provide you the possible resolution and the accurate information as to why you're having issues with Bamboo Ink Pen, answer
    the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • Have you tried updating the driver of your Bamboo Ink Pen to isolate compatibility issues?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to the requested information for us to assist you.

Lizette Ags, Nov 8, 2020
  3. Bamboo Ink Pen Stopped Working

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your concern, in order to get clarity and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answer to the below question.

Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?

I understand your concern, let us try few troubleshooting methods to fix this issue and check if that helps:

Method 1: Download and install the latest drivers from the manufacturer’s website. Use the following link to download the drivers for
    Bamboo Ink. Run the setup file and follow the onscreen instruction to download the drivers.

Method 2: If this doesn’t work I would suggest you to disconnect and reconnect the pen. You can follow the steps mentioned in the article on
    How do I pair Bamboo Ink with my devices via Bluetooth?
    And check if the issue is resolved.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to contact
    Wacom support
    and get your pen tested as you might be facing this issue due to hardware failure.

You can also refer the article on HP PCs - Touchscreen Compatibility with Pen and Stylus and
    Getting started with your Bamboo Ink and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Nov 8, 2020
  4. My Bamboo pen won't work on tutor.com how can I fix this. Or at the least not as efficient...

Bamboo Ink Pen

Do I need a Bamboo Tablet for my Bamboo Ink Pen to work? The button at the top of the pen works fine, but nothing else works. Please help me.

BillyKoumoutsos, Nov 8, 2020
Thema:

My Bamboo pen won't work on tutor.com how can I fix this. Or at the least not as efficient...

1. My Bamboo pen won't work on tutor.com how can I fix this. Or at the least not as efficient... - Similar Threads - Bamboo pen won't

2. My Bamboo Ink Won't Work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Bamboo Ink Won't Work: I got my laptop around 3 years ago. I got a bamboo ink to go with it. Within the last year my pen won't work and today I tried everything. Tried updating my blue tooth drive, didn't work. Tried looking up how to set my pen as something different but there are no LED lights on...
  3. My Bamboo Ink Won't Work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bamboo Ink Won't Work: I got my laptop around 3 years ago. I got a bamboo ink to go with it. Within the last year my pen won't work and today I tried everything. Tried updating my blue tooth drive, didn't work. Tried looking up how to set my pen as something different but there are no LED lights on...
  4. My Bamboo Ink Won't Work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bamboo ink pen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bamboo ink pen: I went on device manager and control panel and looked through everything in my computer and completed all the updates my bamboo pen is still not working the ink doesn’t wanna work or the eraser but the clicker still works. Please help!...
  6. Bamboo ink pen

Bamboo ink pen: I went on device manager and control panel and looked through everything in my computer and completed all the updates my bamboo pen is still not working the ink doesn’t wanna work or the eraser but the clicker still works. Please help!...
  7. Bamboo Ink Pen Not Working

Bamboo Ink Pen Not Working: A few years ago, I purchased a new computer, and with it, a new Bamboo Ink Pen that is compatible with windows 10 devices. At first, it worked perfectly. I didn't use it for a bit and that's when I started having problems. My pen wouldn't connect to my computer at all. I...
  8. bamboo pen

bamboo pen: my bamboo pen will not write - i checked all settings & it works fine but will not write https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bamboo-pen/19f05529-3498-45e9-b5d3-f09b237c9df7
  9. My bamboo ink pen will not work on pdf files. what can I do?

My bamboo ink pen will not work on pdf files. what can I do?: bamboo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bamboo-ink-pen-will-not-work-on-pdf-files-what/35012ea8-b33d-471f-aa32-5acc734ffcba
  10. Bamboo pen can only be used as a mouse, how do I fix the problem?

Bamboo pen can only be used as a mouse, how do I fix the problem?: Hello, I have a slightly older CTF 430 Bamboo pen, with the matching tablet. My Imac makes everything work wonderfully. But when I'm working on my Windows computer (Windows 10) I can only use the pen as a mouse. In the settings he is also only recognized as a mouse. In...