Windows 10: My battery died when i use trying to do an update

Discus and support My battery died when i use trying to do an update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My battery died when i use trying to do an update. Now my laptop will not do a system restore or repair. What can i do to fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by veronicaeiley, Sep 21, 2018.

1. My battery died when i use trying to do an update

My battery died when i use trying to do an update. Now my laptop will not do a system restore or repair. What can i do to fix this?

:)

veronicaeiley, Sep 21, 2018
  2. SimDoc Win User

Laptop battery issue

I have the same issue. I am trying to update the BIOS but will not due to "missing" battery. My charger did die on me and I had to replace it. I also wound up having to reinstall XP. Ever since the reload, the battery has been missing in action. It will run without being plugged into the wall and the battery checks good with 5 green lights. Any suggestions on how to update the bios with this problem?

SimDoc, Sep 21, 2018
  3. Kyhi Win User
    Laptop died suddenly - battery issue

YES

4. My battery died when i use trying to do an update

This battery is not available to use !!

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the details.

Let’s try different troubleshooting steps and check if this helps. At first, I suggest you to remove the battery from the laptop and replaced it again.

Also, I recommend you to update the battery driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Now click on Batteries to expand and right click on the device and
      update the driver.
    If that does not helps, you can also try contacting the computer manufacturer for further assistance.

Hope this helps. Let us know the result for further assistance.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 21, 2018
Thema:

My battery died when i use trying to do an update

1. My battery died when i use trying to do an update - Similar Threads - battery died trying

2. Battery dies fast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery dies fast: My battery has been dying super fast doing simple tasks like going through google. I troubleshooted the battery and it was fine. I think that I have more processes in task manager and I do not know if that is what is causing my battery to die fast. Can someone please tell me...
  3. Battery dies fast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery dies fast: My battery has been dying super fast doing simple tasks like going through google. I troubleshooted the battery and it was fine. I think that I have more processes in task manager and I do not know if that is what is causing my battery to die fast. Can someone please tell me...
  4. Laptop battery says 100% but dies when unplugged

in Windows 10 News
    Laptop battery says 100% but dies when unplugged: [IMG]Does your laptop battery say 100% but dies when unplugged? If yes, it may be due to several reasons – like a defective charger, failing battery, etc. This post will discuss this topic in detail and give you effective methods to resolve this issue on your Windows 11/10...
  5. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when I use my laptop on battery.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when I use my laptop on battery.: I have recently started getting BSOD RHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. After searching for the error I found that it's probably hardware related. But I have tested Hardware components and everything seems fine. One weird thing I have noticed is that while charging the Laptop and...
  6. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when I use my laptop on battery.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when I use my laptop on battery.: I have recently started getting BSOD RHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. After searching for the error I found that it's probably hardware related. But I have tested Hardware components and everything seems fine. One weird thing I have noticed is that while charging the Laptop and...
  7. Battery fully charged but when I unplug the charger it died

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery fully charged but when I unplug the charger it died: Recently my laptop suddenly died and thought that my laptop just died because of low battery..But when I turn on the laptop suddenly my laptop is fully charged..I tried to unplug the charger and my laptop suddenly died eventhough it say that the laptop is fully charged..I...
  8. My PC Crashed When My Battery Died

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC Crashed When My Battery Died: Okay For Some Reason My PC Crashed When My Battery Died, So When My PC Died Cause Of No Battery Left, I Put It On Charge Then Waited 10 Mins Then Turned On My PC It Crashed, Is It A Common Problem Or A Rare One Please Answer fast Not Too Fast : Also It Turned Back On Normally...
  9. Laptop battery dies unexpectedly even when at a 100%

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop battery dies unexpectedly even when at a 100%: My monitor doesn't turn on when I close my lid even when my back-lit keyboard is on proving its awake unless I hard shutdown, and sometimes when that happens my battery level jumps to 0 when i turn it back on. This always happens even when I close the lid for a few minutes. I...
  10. Surface battery dies at 34%

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Surface battery dies at 34%: My Surface Laptop 2 has recently started completely shutting down at approximately 34% each time. 66% is definitely not enough to get me through my school day, and I could not find any issues specifically similar to mine. After the battery dies at 34%, there is absolutely no...