Windows 10: my battery doesn't charge 100%

Discus and support my battery doesn't charge 100% in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; my battery doesn't charge 100% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery/c7d52805-fc65-4bfb-87ee-969242cab345" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by hillarythomas1, Dec 3, 2018.

1. my battery doesn't charge 100%

my battery doesn't charge 100%

:)

hillarythomas1, Dec 3, 2018

2. Laptop battery issue

I'm pretty sure the E1505 has "speed step" on it. Double checkthe speed step settings to make sure they are set for long battery life, maybe it's somehow reset itself?

thoughtdisorder, Dec 3, 2018
  3. kenkickr Win User
    Laptop battery issue

I did check it out and already had it disabled so enabled and still no battery showing up in the bios. I guess I'll be taking it apart

kenkickr, Dec 3, 2018
  4. my battery doesn't charge 100%

Battery

Hi,

For us to better assist you with your battery issue, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Power troubleshooter and update drivers in Windows 10 by following the troubleshooting steps provided by Eeshwar Kumar on this
    thread.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

my battery doesn't charge 100%

1. my battery doesn't charge 100% - Similar Threads - battery doesn't charge

2. How to make my battery charge to 100%?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make my battery charge to 100%?: Hello,My Windows laptop prolongs my battery life by only letting it charge to 59-60%. Since my laptop is usually plugged in, this usually isn't an issue, and in fact I appreciate it.However, whenever I want to use my laptop unplugged, the battery doesn't last very long since...
  3. How to make my battery charge to 100%?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make my battery charge to 100%?: Hello,My Windows laptop prolongs my battery life by only letting it charge to 59-60%. Since my laptop is usually plugged in, this usually isn't an issue, and in fact I appreciate it.However, whenever I want to use my laptop unplugged, the battery doesn't last very long since...
  4. How to make my battery charge to 100%?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Battery doesn't charge up to full capacity but it in the taskbar it's at 100%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Battery doesn't charge up to full capacity but it in the taskbar it's at 100%: It only charges to 32wH and that value is displayed in the battery report. But it can charge beyond 100% according to the battery report, roughly to about 39wH which was my battery capacity a few days ago. So does anyone know what's going on? submitted by /u/MFVEJA [link]...
  6. Battery not charging upto 100 %

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery not charging upto 100 %: Hello, I have been facing this issue of not able to charge the laptop up to a full 100%. It charges from 75% to 80% and I have to repeatedly unplug and plug it to get it to94%.It refuses to charge beyond this level. I have tried the troubleshooting option, uninstalling and...
  7. Battery Not Charging To 100%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery Not Charging To 100%: Hi, I have a Lenovo ThinkPad T430 and am having an issue. ever since I updated to Windows 10, when I plug in my charger, the battery still discharges when I play any type of game so my computer can only charge when I'm not playing games. And normally the battery only charges...
  8. Laptop battery 100% Charge

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop battery 100% Charge: My Laptop battery is 100% Charge, but not supporting the computer. In that if I you should unplug the electric wire, my laptop would shut off. What can I do to have my battery work again? it seems as if the problems start after windows 10 automatically updating....
  9. Battery doesn't charge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery doesn't charge: Hello ... since the last Win10 update my battery doesn't charge. I've searched through this community and can't find an answer that works for me. I have a Dell Inspire 15R...
  10. battery doesn't charge

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    battery doesn't charge: The battery of my Laptop doesn't charge. Is connected but doesn't charge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-doesnt-charge/6f559f54-a7d3-43ad-af93-753f71af9979"