Windows 10: My battery drain to 0 in bootup

Discus and support My battery drain to 0 in bootup in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi so ih have had my msi gf76 Ue laptop for a year and half i had this problem for a while when i charg my laptop and un plug it while it is on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ahmed ELashry2, Dec 2, 2023.

1. My battery drain to 0 in bootup

Hi so ih have had my msi gf76 Ue laptop for a year and half i had this problem for a while when i charg my laptop and un plug it while it is on the battery drains normally while if i shut it down not connected to the charger and boot it up it goes to 0% i have tried updation drivers , uninstalling battery drivers and calibration the claibration fizes it for about one day and it returns it only got sloved when i did a clean win installation but it returned because of updates i think can any one help plz?The battery wear level is 14%Note: someone had the same problem different laptop though

:)

Ahmed ELashry2, Dec 2, 2023
  2. YoussifC6 Win User

C6 battery drain too fast

i already done this steps still my battery drain too fast hope for other suggestions

YoussifC6, Dec 2, 2023
  3. Nath Bea Win User
    severe battery drain

Hi Panashechitauro,

Regarding your concern, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair.

Select the following categories and perform the suggested steps provided:
    Battery and charging > My battery drains out fast
    . Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

Just feel free to get back to us for any further assistance.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Dec 2, 2023
  4. Try3 Win User

My battery drain to 0 in bootup

the battery is getting drained  

Have you run the Battery report yet? Denis

Try3, Dec 2, 2023
Thema:

My battery drain to 0 in bootup

1. My battery drain to 0 in bootup - Similar Threads - battery drain bootup

2. My battery drain to 0 in bootup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My battery drain to 0 in bootup: Hi so ih have had my msi gf76 Ue laptop for a year and half i had this problem for a while when i charg my laptop and un plug it while it is on the battery drains normally while if i shut it down not connected to the charger and boot it up it goes to 0% i have tried updation...
  3. Battery drains to 0 on startup windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery drains to 0 on startup windows 11: I was using windows 10 21h2 and facing this issue whenever I start my laptop battery drained to 0 percent in seconds then I updated to windows 11 and for 2 days i faced no issue but after that, the same issue is coming to my laptop, it is in warranty but Lenovo service is not...
  4. Battery drains to 0 on startup windows 11

Battery drains to 0 on startup windows 11: I was using windows 10 21h2 and facing this issue whenever I start my laptop battery drained to 0 percent in seconds then I updated to windows 11 and for 2 days i faced no issue but after that, the same issue is coming to my laptop, it is in warranty but Lenovo service is not...
  5. Laptop only says "plugged in" and battery drained to 0%

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop only says "plugged in" and battery drained to 0%: So, today I attempted to power on a Dell laptop I have. I clicked the power switch, and it tried to turn on with a blue light not a BSOD for a while, before force powering off. After doing some stuff with the cable, I managed to get it to turn on....
  6. Laptop only says "plugged in" and battery drained to 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop only says "plugged in" and battery drained to 0%: So, today I attempted to power on a Dell laptop I have. I clicked the power switch, and it tried to turn on with a blue light not a BSOD for a while, before force powering off. After doing some stuff with the cable, I managed to get it to turn on....
  7. Laptop only says "plugged in" and battery drained to 0%

8. Laptop Battery Drains To 0% After Booting Into Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Battery Drains To 0% After Booting Into Windows: I have an ASUS Zephyrus M laptop.I am unable to boot into Windows 10 on battery.Immediately upon getting into Windows, the battery drains to 0% and Windows shuts down.The thing about it is, if I boot up the laptop plugged into the power, then disconnect the power lead, the...
  9. Battery drain straight to 0 when switching on.

Battery drain straight to 0 when switching on.: I have a MSI GF63 9SC, Recently it has been acting a little weirdly. Since like a month or so whenever i switch on the laptop, the battery would drop straight to 0, but if it is powered in while switching on, everything would be normal. Also when i tried to update it, the...
  10. Battery draining abruptly at 40% to 0%

Battery draining abruptly at 40% to 0%: I have an HP x-360 Pavilion laptop. I updated to the latest Windows 10 2004 version about a month ago. It was working fine. However, since the last week or so, the battery abruptly drains from around 40-50% straight to 0% when working without the AC power connected. I'm not...