Windows 10: My Battery Dropped After I clicked on Game

Discus and support My Battery Dropped After I clicked on Game in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hi guys last week I was playing a game on my laptop, when I clicked the game shortcut my PC battery suddenly dropped to 9%, even though before that my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ADiT24, Sep 7, 2020.

1. ADiT24 Win User

My Battery Dropped After I clicked on Game

hi guys last week I was playing a game on my laptop, when I clicked the game shortcut my PC battery suddenly dropped to 9%, even though before that my PC battery was still 90%, then the game didn't appear at all and I found many unknown applications and Internet explorer running in the task manager I was afraid and shut down my PC quickly, but when the shutdown was very long !!! even though I use SDD instead of HDD, and after the PC finishes shutdown, I turn on the PC again and I hibernate the PC ... after I charge my PC for 3 days, the battery is still 9%. why is this, is there something wrong ? I have scanned with Spyhunter, Malwarebyes, Avast, Windows Defender, Avira, Smadav, Eset, but the result is still no virus, answer as soon as possible,I am Very Worried Of My pc ,Sorry Bad english.

[Original Title: PLEASE HELP ME]

:)

ADiT24, Sep 7, 2020

2. Games cause the computer to freeze seconds after opening them for Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for providing us the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

I suggest to run the game in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the game and click on properties.

• Under Compatibility tab, check the option for ‘Run in Compatibility mode’.

• Select Windows 8.1 from the drop down list.

• Click on Apply and then OK.

Please revert with the result of the issue and we will be happy to help you.

Guru Kiran G, Sep 7, 2020
  3. Battery Won't Charge Fully

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

My Battery Dropped After I clicked on Game pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Sep 7, 2020
  4. My Battery Dropped After I clicked on Game

Plugged in but battery does not charge

If the laptop works without the battery then charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

My Battery Dropped After I clicked on Game pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

My Battery Dropped After I clicked on Game

1. My Battery Dropped After I clicked on Game - Similar Threads - Battery Dropped clicked

2. My laptop battery capacity dropped significantly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop battery capacity dropped significantly.: So I just purchased a new battery for my laptop. The design capacity of the battery is 90,005 whr. I ran a battery report on the battery the first day and it looked great it actually charged past the design capacity at 91whr. But I checked in on it today two days after...
  3. My laptop battery capacity dropped significantly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop battery capacity dropped significantly.: So I just purchased a new battery for my laptop. The design capacity of the battery is 90,005 whr. I ran a battery report on the battery the first day and it looked great it actually charged past the design capacity at 91whr. But I checked in on it today two days after...
  4. Battery capacity rapid drop

Battery capacity rapid drop: I have a 4-month-old MSI Modern laptop with core i3 10110u 128Gb storage 8Gb ram. Very much base model type business laptop. I noticed recently my battery life was significantly less than it was the first month or so. Doing a battery report I noticed full capacity was now...
  5. Battery capacity rapid drop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery capacity rapid drop: I have a 4-month-old MSI Modern laptop with core i3 10110u 128Gb storage 8Gb ram. Very much base model type business laptop. I noticed recently my battery life was significantly less than it was the first month or so. Doing a battery report I noticed full capacity was now...
  6. Sudden Battery drop to 0%

Sudden Battery drop to 0%: On 9 December when I switch on my laptop, it was having some 25% charging. I opened Edge browser and within 5 minutes the battery died. This never happened before to me. Usually 25% battery would survive for 1 and a half hours with Microsoft edge.I did the battery test and...
  7. battery health drop suddenly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    battery health drop suddenly: i bought the laptop last october and yesterday i checked the battery report and noticed that it drops suddenly from 37,944 to 34,258 is that normal or the battery has a problem? and i using it while charging because the battery is irremovable...
  8. Sudden battery drop to zero

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sudden battery drop to zero: I have Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52 laptop running 64 bit windows 10 version 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1165)I am facing an unusual battery drain to sudden 0. This began happening yesterday and happened again today. I suppose the battery drops to zero from 50-60%. There's no warning. The...
  9. Battery drop after KB5004237 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Battery drop after KB5004237 update: Just ran Windows Update, and installed KB5004237 which caused battery level to show much less than before the restart. Prior to KB5004237 install, battery level around 85-90%, Power mode set to recommended. After installation and restart, battery level now showing 35%, Power...
  10. Drop down menu after right click

in Windows 10 Customization
    Drop down menu after right click: What I see a strange problem since last many days in my laptop is: When ever I right click and select anything from dropdown menu then menu opens left side every time. It should always open right side. It should open on left side only if space is not available. My laptop...