Windows 10: My battery dropped instantly and was shut down with the "Blue Screen of Death".

Discus and support My battery dropped instantly and was shut down with the "Blue Screen of Death". in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I don't understand why this happened. I was using it in normal routine and suddenly this happened today and I was shown the "Blue Screen of Death".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aamir Rasheed1, Nov 29, 2022.

1. My battery dropped instantly and was shut down with the "Blue Screen of Death".

I don't understand why this happened. I was using it in normal routine and suddenly this happened today and I was shown the "Blue Screen of Death". What could've triggered this?

:)

Aamir Rasheed1, Nov 29, 2022

2. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Nov 29, 2022
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Nov 29, 2022
  4. Ryan Pag Win User

My battery dropped instantly and was shut down with the "Blue Screen of Death".

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Nov 29, 2022
Thema:

My battery dropped instantly and was shut down with the "Blue Screen of Death".

1. My battery dropped instantly and was shut down with the "Blue Screen of Death". - Similar Threads - battery dropped instantly

2. blue screen of death and google chrome self shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen of death and google chrome self shut down: Hisince a few weeks I have a few times a dat a blue screen with sad smiley that says windows needs to shut down. It shows different messages like "irql not less or equal" or "system service exception" . since two days google chrome shuts down automatically and most of the...
  3. blue screen of death and google chrome self shut down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen of death and google chrome self shut down: Hisince a few weeks I have a few times a dat a blue screen with sad smiley that says windows needs to shut down. It shows different messages like "irql not less or equal" or "system service exception" . since two days google chrome shuts down automatically and most of the...
  4. blue screen of death and google chrome self shut down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My battery dropped instantly and was shut down with the "Blue Screen of Death".

My battery dropped instantly and was shut down with the "Blue Screen of Death".: I don't understand why this happened. I was using it in normal routine and suddenly this happened today and I was shown the "Blue Screen of Death". What could've triggered this?...
  6. Laptop shuts down with or without Blue death screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop shuts down with or without Blue death screen: I am having this issue recently where my Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 Ryzen 7 4800h WIndows 10 used to auto restart 10-20 times a day showing different blue death screen with all sorts of memory error. So I installed a fresh Windows on a fresh SSD and after installing all the...
  7. Laptop shuts down with or without Blue death screen

Laptop shuts down with or without Blue death screen: I am having this issue recently where my Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 Ryzen 7 4800h WIndows 10 used to auto restart 10-20 times a day showing different blue death screen with all sorts of memory error. So I installed a fresh Windows on a fresh SSD and after installing all the...
  8. Laptop shuts down with or without Blue death screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Laptop suddenly instantly shutting down at 15% battery

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop suddenly instantly shutting down at 15% battery: Changing the power options makes no difference. I have made a completely new power plan and switched to it and it still does it. Changing the battery settings in Settings makes no difference either. As far as I know it's only just started doing this. It used to give me the...
  10. Blue Screens of Death after shutting down PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blue Screens of Death after shutting down PC: I recently built a new PC, but am having a problem: When I shutdown my PC and leave it off for longer than an hour or two, when I turn it back on I get blue screens of death. The screens I get are: Memory Management System Thread Exception not Handled PAge Fault in...