Windows 10: my battery icon has dissappeared, how can I get it back on, tried suggestions

Discus and support my battery icon has dissappeared, how can I get it back on, tried suggestions in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my battery icon has dissappeared, how can I get it back on, tried suggestions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by suegreen1, Jul 24, 2019.

1. suegreen1 Win User

my battery icon has dissappeared, how can I get it back on, tried suggestions

:)

suegreen1, Jul 24, 2019

2. battery

Hello Dilan,

We still can't identify the possible reasons of this battery issue you're experiencing. For us to isolate and assist you better with this, kindly answer the following questions:

• When you say "the battery won't show", do you mean you can't see the icon on your computer?
    • If yes, when did you start noticing this issue? Have you made any recent changes prior to it?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

If you haven't tried any, we suggest performing the suggestions posted by AaronWiley and Ganesh Achar B in this
    thread. Quite a few people found their suggestions helpful.

We're looking forward to your response.

Michelle Vil, Jul 24, 2019
  3. Missing laptop battery icon in Windows

Just to clarify, have you also tried the steps below?

• Type Device Manager in Cortana's search field.
    • Click the drop down arrow for Batteries.
    • Try to disable/re-enable AC Adapter and ACPI Compliant Method Battery.
    Check if the battery icon will re-appear after doing that step.

Michelle Vil, Jul 24, 2019
  4. my battery icon has dissappeared, how can I get it back on, tried suggestions

Missing Date and Time, volume and Battery Icons

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps:

• Right click on the task bar and you will get a popup menu.
    • Click on properties.
    • Under behavior of system icons select ON for volume icon, Date and Time icon and Battery icon to always show.
    • Click OK.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

1. my battery icon has dissappeared, how can I get it back on, tried suggestions - Similar Threads - battery icon has

2. How can I get my battery to charge?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my battery to charge?: Battery is not charging even though it is plugged. It has been showing I only have 8% left. I get a message that says it does not recognize the adapter. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-my-battery-to-charge/5ef8eac9-c647-4a9c-85b1-431320432187
  3. How can I get my battery to charge?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get my battery to charge?: Battery is not charging even though it is plugged. It has been showing I only have 8% left. I get a message that says it does not recognize the adapter. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-my-battery-to-charge/5ef8eac9-c647-4a9c-85b1-431320432187
  4. How can I get my battery to charge?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How can i get my default disk icons back in the explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i get my default disk icons back in the explorer?: I suddently have a extra icon above the drive icon indicating the drive space usage. I don't want that I would prefer the default drive icons like it used to showhow can i revert back to the previous default version in windows 11?See attached imageThank you...
  6. How can i get my default disk icons back in the explorer?

How can i get my default disk icons back in the explorer?: I suddently have a extra icon above the drive icon indicating the drive space usage. I don't want that I would prefer the default drive icons like it used to showhow can i revert back to the previous default version in windows 11?See attached imageThank you...
  7. How can i get the Battery icon back in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i get the Battery icon back in windows 11?: I have just installed windows 11 on my laptop Lenovo Thinkpad A285. i no longer have the battery icon on the taskbar i have tried to get i back by going into the task bar settings but there is nothing within the setting that allows me to show the battery icon. im not sure...
  8. How can i get the Battery icon back in windows 11?

How can i get the Battery icon back in windows 11?: I have just installed windows 11 on my laptop Lenovo Thinkpad A285. i no longer have the battery icon on the taskbar i have tried to get i back by going into the task bar settings but there is nothing within the setting that allows me to show the battery icon. im not sure...
  9. How to get the icons back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get the icons back: After moving OneDrive off of the SSD system disk and starting OneDrive on demand, two things have happened that are inconvenient:some icons are just dummies on the desktop and taskbar. How may I change the setup to return the icons to normal?when I start TurboTax software, I...
  10. How to get the icons back

How to get the icons back: After moving OneDrive off of the SSD system disk and starting OneDrive on demand, two things have happened that are inconvenient:some icons are just dummies on the desktop and taskbar. How may I change the setup to return the icons to normal?when I start TurboTax software, I...