Windows 10: My battery meter (icon) shows "Unknown remaining". Any idea how to fix this?

Discus and support My battery meter (icon) shows "Unknown remaining". Any idea how to fix this? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Here's a screenshot: [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by breH20, Jan 2, 2019.

1. breH20 Win User

My battery meter (icon) shows "Unknown remaining". Any idea how to fix this?

Here's a screenshot:

My battery meter (icon) shows "Unknown remaining". Any idea how to fix this? b49fdb77-5f68-40b6-ad59-3581936b8cc0?upload=true.jpg

:)

breH20, Jan 2, 2019

2. battery meter missing

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

In order to understand the issue in a better manner, please share the following details.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Since when did the issue started appearing?

• Have you made any changes in settings prior to the issue?

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Press Windows + I

• Go to personalization.

• Under Notification and Icon

• Click on Turn System Icon on or off

• Check if Power Icon is turn on if turned on, turn it off and turn back on and check.
    I would also suggest you to refer this link for battery frequently asked questions:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/battery-meter-frequently-asked-questions

Check if it helps.

If the issue persists, please feel free to contact us again with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Jan 2, 2019
  3. Missing battery icon Windows 10

I already fixed my problem. I provided a solution for others to see.

IanRandman, Jan 2, 2019
  4. My battery meter (icon) shows "Unknown remaining". Any idea how to fix this?

Missing battery icon Windows 10

I already fixed my problem. I provided a solution for others to see.

Its OK,Me too provided a Solution Only to get Back greyed out Battery Icon,That's it...

Logeshwaran.C, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

My battery meter (icon) shows "Unknown remaining". Any idea how to fix this?

1. My battery meter (icon) shows "Unknown remaining". Any idea how to fix this? - Similar Threads - battery meter icon

2. Unknown time remaining/ battery not detected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unknown time remaining/ battery not detected: I have been having issues with this pc for two years where the battery is concerned. What I should be using is the replacement battery but it fell into the same issues as the first: 1 while installed and running, the pc would cut after or before an hour had gone regardless...
  3. Any idea how to fix this.?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any idea how to fix this.?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/varanofficial [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hclw0u/any_idea_how_to_fix_this/
  4. Any idea how to fix this??

Any idea how to fix this??: [ATTACH] So I was having fun playing rainbow six and after i quit to desktop.Boom,suddenly my shortcut turns out to be like this any idea how i can fix it back to normal?...
  5. Any ideas how to fix this?

Any ideas how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tgmcniff [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ehmiq6/any_ideas_how_to_fix_this/
  6. Any ideas how to fix?

Any ideas how to fix?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jenowagner [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dpd4kq/any_ideas_how_to_fix/
  7. Following battery change, battery monitor shows "unknown remaining"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Following battery change, battery monitor shows "unknown remaining": Following installation of a new battery in my ACER M5-481T-6642 laptop running Win 10 (1903), the battery icon in the task bar has grayed out and displays "Unknown Remaining" when cursor is placed over it. Settings/System/Battery also shows vague/unknown battery condition...
  8. Battery unknown remaining

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery unknown remaining: About a week ago, my laptop started to stop showing the remaining battery and instead showed "Unknown remaining". It would shut down all of a sudden although I did charge overnight, and was only turned on when I plugged in the charger. However, when it is plugged in it showed...
  9. Battery not detected (Unknown remaining)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery not detected (Unknown remaining): Good day, I'm having battery problems on my Sager NP8372. First, the battery icon on the taskbar suddenly switches back and forth from the default battery icon to “no battery detected” icon and changes my brightness setting. It just happens intermittently, and I don’t know...
  10. Battery icon, % remaining

in Windows 10 Support
    Battery icon, % remaining: Hi, I put windows 10 on my tablet, and I have the battery icon in the notification area. If I tap it when the charger is plugged in, it will pop up a percentage and 'time remaining until fully charged'. If I tap it when it isn't charging, the icon background changes as...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unknown remaining battery

2. unknown remaining battery windows 10

3. unknown remaining showing on battery icon

4. bettery logo show unknown remaining