Windows 10: My battery percentage is stuck at 99

Discus and support My battery percentage is stuck at 99 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I have recently came across a issue on my HP pavilion Laptop 15. The battery percentage is stuck at 99%, it never goes down or up. The problem with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dims_106, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Dims_106 Win User

My battery percentage is stuck at 99

Hi. I have recently came across a issue on my HP pavilion Laptop 15. The battery percentage is stuck at 99%, it never goes down or up. The problem with this is that I cant tell when the laptop needs to be charged so it just shuts down whenever it dies. Can someone please help me with this. Thank you!

:)

Dims_106, Jun 30, 2022

2. My battery percentage is stuck at 99

Hi. I have recently came across a issue on my Acer Swift 3. The battery percentage is stuck at 99%, it never goes down or up. The problem with this is that I cant tell when the laptop needs to be charged so it just shuts down whenever it dies. Can someone
    please help me with this. Thank you!

ParthDuggal, Jun 30, 2022
  3. Juliet Erum, Jun 30, 2022
  4. My battery percentage is stuck at 99

Battery percentage stuck

Hi

I need some experts help on this topic . my battery percentage is stuck at 100% . It been more than 4 hours I have been continuously using my laptop but also the battery percentage is stuck at 100% only. Beside this my charging indicator is also charging
    sign without charging. so I desperately need your help and I am looking forward to your positive response.

NamanKunwar, Jun 30, 2022
Thema:

My battery percentage is stuck at 99

1. My battery percentage is stuck at 99 - Similar Threads - battery percentage stuck

2. Issue with my battery percentage,the percentage is stuck at the same level it will not show...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with my battery percentage,the percentage is stuck at the same level it will not show...: I have recently purchased hp laptop ,For past three days I am facing an issue with my battery percentage ,the percentage is stuck at the same level it will not show the decrement in the percentage but once the battery is drained it automatically switches down...
  3. my battery percentage is stuck at 99, even while using it is not decreasing and while...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my battery percentage is stuck at 99, even while using it is not decreasing and while...: my battery percentage is stuck at 99, even while using it is not decreasing and while charging it still at 99% , from past 2 days. what should i do...
  4. my battery percentage is stuck at 99, even while using it is not decreasing and while...

my battery percentage is stuck at 99, even while using it is not decreasing and while...: my battery percentage is stuck at 99, even while using it is not decreasing and while charging it still at 99% , from past 2 days. what should i do...
  5. My battery percentage is stuck at 99

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My battery percentage is stuck at 99: Hi. I have recently came across a issue on my HP pavilion Laptop 15. The battery percentage is stuck at 99%, it never goes down or up. The problem with this is that I cant tell when the laptop needs to be charged so it just shuts down whenever it dies. Can someone please help...
  6. battery status stuck on 99%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery status stuck on 99%: how can i fix my hp pavilion windows 11 . battery status stays on 99%. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-status-stuck-on-99/245564e0-2bd7-4fc0-bbad-214f56a23352
  7. battery status stuck on 99%

battery status stuck on 99%: how can i fix my hp pavilion windows 11 . battery status stays on 99%. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-status-stuck-on-99/245564e0-2bd7-4fc0-bbad-214f56a23352
  8. Battery stuck at the same percentage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery stuck at the same percentage: I was talking to my friends and noticed that my battery was at 14. Charged it and then waited for it to reach 80 or 90 but it still is in 14. I have tried ways to deplete the battery, upgrade the BIOS on windows 11 but nothing has changed. I need help!!!...
  9. Battery stuck at the same percentage

Battery stuck at the same percentage: I was talking to my friends and noticed that my battery was at 14. Charged it and then waited for it to reach 80 or 90 but it still is in 14. I have tried ways to deplete the battery, upgrade the BIOS on windows 11 but nothing has changed. I need help!!!...
  10. My battery percentage is stuck at 99

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My battery percentage is stuck at 99: Hi. I have recently came across a issue on my Acer Swift 3. The battery percentage is stuck at 99%, it never goes down or up. The problem with this is that I cant tell when the laptop needs to be charged so it just shuts down whenever it dies. Can someone please help me with...