Windows 10: My beats studio buds will not show up on the microphone list for windows 10

Discus and support My beats studio buds will not show up on the microphone list for windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am able to pair my Beats Studio buds to my laptop running Windows 10. I can hear the sound , but the microphone won't work. The Beats Studio appears... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BinduJayakumari, Jan 18, 2022.

1. My beats studio buds will not show up on the microphone list for windows 10

I am able to pair my Beats Studio buds to my laptop running Windows 10. I can hear the sound , but the microphone won't work. The Beats Studio appears under the list for Speakers, but not under the list for microphones under Devices- Sound Settings,

:)

BinduJayakumari, Jan 18, 2022

2. microphone for galaxy buds plus not showing up as input device but output is fine

i'm paired with my galaxy buds+ but the only input device showing up as an option anywhere is my internal microphone. i want to be able to use the buds mic so I can step away from my laptop. using windows 10

KevinShea4, Jan 18, 2022
  3. nmd126 Win User
    How to use Beats Studio 3 headphones with Windows 10

Can anyone help me connect my Beats Studio 3 wireless headphones to my Windows 10 laptop please?

• Windows is paired with and connected to my headphones if I try with Bluetooth
    • I cannot both hear and be heard, sometimes neither, on skype calls an WebEx meetings
    • Even when I use my headphones wired my voice is being picked up from my laptop instead of my headphones

I can use the headphones for calls wirelessly with both my iPhone and MacBook.

nmd126, Jan 18, 2022
  4. Eva again Win User

My beats studio buds will not show up on the microphone list for windows 10

Beats Studio will not show up on my Surface

Hi, my headphones Beats Studio does not show up at all on my surface - not even when plugged in. How do I get Surface to recognise it and install?

Thanks!

Eva

Eva again, Jan 18, 2022
Thema:

My beats studio buds will not show up on the microphone list for windows 10

1. My beats studio buds will not show up on the microphone list for windows 10 - Similar Threads - beats studio buds

2. Beats Studio Buds Mic not working windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beats Studio Buds Mic not working windows 10: Upon connecting my earbuds to my windows 10 laptop MSI GP62MVR 7rfx, sound plays through and will start an audio skip that happens about three seconds apart, consistently, which is a separate issue, but is still occurring so I'm unsure if there is some relation, The...
  3. Beats Studio Buds Mic not working windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Beats Studio Buds Mic not working windows 10: Upon connecting my earbuds to my windows 10 laptop MSI GP62MVR 7rfx, sound plays through and will start an audio skip that happens about three seconds apart, consistently, which is a separate issue, but is still occurring so I'm unsure if there is some relation, The...
  4. Beats Studio Buds Mic not working windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. my beats studio buds mic works but the sound doesn't pls help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my beats studio buds mic works but the sound doesn't pls help me: i need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-beats-studio-buds-mic-works-but-the-sound/8d3042c8-cdf0-465b-bcb5-cc89bf30f551
  6. my beats studio buds mic works but the sound doesn't pls help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my beats studio buds mic works but the sound doesn't pls help me: i need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-beats-studio-buds-mic-works-but-the-sound/8d3042c8-cdf0-465b-bcb5-cc89bf30f551
  7. my beats studio buds mic works but the sound doesn't pls help me

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. My beats studio buds will not show up on the microphone list for windows 10

My beats studio buds will not show up on the microphone list for windows 10: I am able to pair my Beats Studio buds to my laptop running Windows 10. I can hear the sound , but the microphone won't work. The Beats Studio appears under the list for Speakers, but not under the list for microphones under Devices- Sound Settings,...
  9. My beats studio buds will not show up on the microphone list for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My beats studio buds will not show up on the microphone list for windows 10: I am able to pair my Beats Studio buds to my laptop running Windows 10. I can hear the sound , but the microphone won't work. The Beats Studio appears under the list for Speakers, but not under the list for microphones under Devices- Sound Settings,...
  10. Beats Studio Headphones

Beats Studio Headphones: Hello, I am having trouble getting my Beats headphones to pair with my laptop. I have tried to add them as a device and my laptop is not recognizing them- they are both turned on and in range. My laptop is also not recognizing my other pair of wireless ear buds. Any help...