Windows 10: My beewi headphones wont connect right.

Discus and support My beewi headphones wont connect right. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Soo. I start up my headphones. and it didnt work. I delete it and re add it. I put in the pin. And it doesnt connect. So i try again. I turn my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RedCreep, Jul 18, 2018.

1. RedCreep Win User

My beewi headphones wont connect right.

Soo. I start up my headphones. and it didnt work. I delete it and re add it. I put in the pin. And it doesnt connect. So i try again. I turn my headphones off and on. Then suddenly it says they ask for premission. Then i click on that i give it premission. It loads for a while. And then were back at the first stage. And now im stuck in this constant loop of it asking premission. Now i try finding it. But it asks for premission. I click yes. Loading... And then i click on ok. And my laptop doesnt show it anymore. I restart again and again but its still not working. Im in windows 10. Please help me!

:)

RedCreep, Jul 18, 2018

2. Headphone Connection

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

I understand that the headphones are not working when you connect then through the jack on your Windows 10 operating system. I will certainly help you with the query. I would appreciate if you could help us with more information

• Have you checked plugging the headphone to a different jack on the same computer?

• Have you checked if any other sound device work fine when plugged to the problematic jack?

This issue might be occurring due to incompatible drivers or broken jack. There might be a possibility that the headphone is not compatible with windows 10 operating system. Hence I would suggest you to follow the below mentioned
    steps and check if that helps.

Method 1:
    Hardware and devices troubleshooter

The built-in hardware and devices troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix most of the incorrect settings and errors that could cause issues with hardware. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if there is any issue with
    the display adapter. Refer top these steps:

• Open Control Panel
    • Click on Troubleshooting and select the view all option on the left pane.
    • Click on Hardware and devices troubleshooter and follow the prompts.

Try method 2, if the issue persist

Method 2: If the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter do not fix
    the issue then I would suggest you to uninstall the drivers and reboot the computer to get the updated drivers installed for the headphone. Please follow below mentioned steps:

• Open Control Panel
    • Click on Device Manager and select the audio input and output drivers
    • Right click on driver that appears after plugging the headphone and click on uninstall
    • After uninstalling, unplug the headphone and restart the computer
    • Plugging the headphone again and the computer will detect the updates drivers automatically.

Now check if the headphones work on the computer or not.

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Neha.Gupta, Jul 18, 2018
  3. Headphone not working when connected to laptop

Hi Maxwell,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We understand that your headphone isn’t working when connected to your laptop . We will be glad to help you with this.

To assist you better, do let us know if your speaker works fine when you unplug the headphone.

Sometimes this issue could occur when you don’t set your headphone/speaker to default.

Please follow the steps below to set your headphone as the default device for audio.

1. Right click on the speaker icon on the notification area (right bottom corner of your screen).

2. Click on “playback

3. Check if the headphone is listed there, if so, right click
    on it and choose enable.

4. Highlight the headphone and click on "Set as Default".

Once you are done with the steps, repeat step 1 and select volume mixer. Please make sure that all the volumes are turned up to the highest and check if it works.

If this doesn’t help, we suggest you to
    refer to this link
    for steps on how to update audio drivers.

Do get back to us with the result and we will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng1709, Jul 18, 2018
  4. Ivy Mun Win User

Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

1. My beewi headphones wont connect right. - Similar Threads - beewi headphones wont

2. my headphone wont connect :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my headphone wont connect :: Device HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1002&DEV_AA01&SUBSYS_00AA0100&REV_1008\7&2eef1251&0&0001 had a problem starting.Driver Name: hdaudio.infClass Guid: {4d36e96c-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}Service: HdAudAddServiceLower Filters: Upper Filters: Problem: 0x0Problem Status: 0xC00000E5the...
  3. my headphone wont connect :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my headphone wont connect :: Device HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1002&DEV_AA01&SUBSYS_00AA0100&REV_1008\7&2eef1251&0&0001 had a problem starting.Driver Name: hdaudio.infClass Guid: {4d36e96c-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}Service: HdAudAddServiceLower Filters: Upper Filters: Problem: 0x0Problem Status: 0xC00000E5the...
  4. My PC wont connect with my wired headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC wont connect with my wired headphones: I am trying to use wired headphones on my PC for the first time but every time I plug it into my PC in the headphone jack, it doesn't even say it's plugged in and I make sure it's plugged in all the way. I've used two wired headphones and neither of them work but they work...
  5. My PC wont connect with my wired headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC wont connect with my wired headphones: I am trying to use wired headphones on my PC for the first time but every time I plug it into my PC in the headphone jack, it doesn't even say it's plugged in and I make sure it's plugged in all the way. I've used two wired headphones and neither of them work but they work...
  6. My Bluetooth headphones wont connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Bluetooth headphones wont connect: So recently I got a pair of EKSA E5 Bluetooth headphones and tried connecting them to my pc, only for them to not show up when I selected add a Bluetooth device. The headphones are on, and they're in pairing mode, they're literally right beside the bluetooth adapter in the...
  7. WIN10 BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES wont connect

WIN10 BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES wont connect: So im running windows home 10 64bit, 6GB ram 4 gb Free Ive updated win10 to 2004 yesterday Now my Bluetooth headphones wont connect. BUT on the bluetooth box its says PAIRED I have the radio playing, and desktop speakers which before when i connected to bluetooth the...
  8. my bluetooth headphones wont connect to gta 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my bluetooth headphones wont connect to gta 5: my bluetooth headphones work for the first loading screen but not the actual game i dont know how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-headphones-wont-connect-to-gta-5/d587c1f1-d0c1-4fba-9cbd-8ccc708ca356
  9. Bluetooth headphones wont connect

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth headphones wont connect: Hyper gear headphones wont be detected went through the help still wont work can somebody please help me also im in Windows 10 pro and my headphones are Hypergear wireless v60 metal...
  10. My beewi headphones wont connect right.

My beewi headphones wont connect right.: Soo. I start up my headphones. and it didnt work. I delete it and re add it. I put in the pin. And it doesnt connect. So i try again. I turn my headphones off and on. Then suddenly it says they ask for premission. Then i click on that i give it premission. It loads for a...