Windows 10: my benq S2W4300U scanner does not work with windows 10 operating system

Discus and support my benq S2W4300U scanner does not work with windows 10 operating system in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; changing the operating system from windows 8 to windows 10, making my benq S2W 4300U scanner does not work * Moved from msn/apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ibrahim Shehata, Feb 26, 2020.

1. my benq S2W4300U scanner does not work with windows 10 operating system

changing the operating system from windows 8 to windows 10, making my benq S2W 4300U scanner does not work

* Moved from msn/apps

:)

Ibrahim Shehata, Feb 26, 2020
  2. ynnad179 Win User

Old Acer/BenQ scanner drivers (x84, x64)

I'm crossposting this from SevenForums and EightForums in case someone searches this forum for these drivers. Please let me know if this is not allowed before removing this thread. Thanks!
    ---

This is just a FYI as I had just managed to get my own Acer 320U scanner up and running in Win8.1 x64. This driver also works in Win7 to Win10!

The same drivers work for the following abandoned Acer/BenQ scanner models:

• 310U/620U
    • 320U/340U/620U+/640U
    • 620UT+/640UT
    • 1240UT/5100U
    • 640BT/640BU
    • 4300U/3300U
    • 4300U/3300U

x86 / 32-bit: x86.zip
    x64 / 64-bit: x64.zip (replace the INF with this newer one here)
    [2015-09-11] x64 with scan size fix by McReall & newer INF: x64.zip

All drivers are unsigned and this poses a problem if you are using x64 as you will either need to completely disable the driver signing check or sign the x64 drivers yourself. I recommend the latter as it's actually quite easy! Simply follow this guide here.

Some pointers:

• The tools you need (makecert, Inf2cat, signtool) can be found in the Windows SDK and the Windows Driver Kit. You don't need to install everything! Just check the "Tools" in both the web installers will do.
      • If you cannot download the SDKs due to filesize (~2.2GB), I zipped the 3 tools and you can download them here. But please download from Microsoft whenever possible.
    • When making your own cert using makecert, add the -pe parameter so that you can export the private key of the certificate later (useful for installing your own signed drivers again on a different PC in the future! To export, simply right-click your certificate in the MMC snap-in)
    • You need to use the newer INF in the Pastebin as the old one will not sign or validate correctly.

To scan in Windows 8 after driver installation, simply go to Devices and Printers, right-click your scanner and click Start Scan. You can also use the Metro 'Scan' app, although previewing scans return a very blurry image.

[2015-09-11] Collection of useful posts by other members in EightForums:

ynnad179, Feb 26, 2020
  3. Fingerprint Scanner Not Working

Hello Gary,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

To resolve this issue try the following steps:

• Have you updated the driver for the Finger Print scanner? If not, check on the manufacturer’s website (HP).

• Check if installing the latest driver of the fingerprint scanner allows you to login using a Microsoft Account?

This issue might occur due to driver incompatibility since upgrading to Windows 10.

If you have the raw executable file of the corresponding driver for the validity sensor, I would suggest you to install the downloaded driver file in compatible mode with Windows 7 or 8. Refer to the following steps to do so.

• Right click on the driver, and click on Properties.

• Go to the Compatibility tab.

• Check the box for Run this program in compatibility mode for:

• Select Windows 7 in the list of Operating systems.

• Click OK.

• Double-click the driver file to install the driver and follow the onscreen instructions.

• Reboot your computer.

Hope the above steps help.

Thank you.

Mohan Suryanarayan, Feb 26, 2020
  4. my benq S2W4300U scanner does not work with windows 10 operating system

Benq scanner 3300u driver wants for window 10

my name is shabir and i am using benq scanner 3300u for 6 years. i trying my best. window 10 is a very harmful window. his speed is very fast. and graphic is very best. but i have problem old products driver or installation problem. please i request u and
    find my solution of benq scanner 3300u.

give me anser my qustion please

God bless u. thank you

ShabirAhmad65, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

my benq S2W4300U scanner does not work with windows 10 operating system

1. my benq S2W4300U scanner does not work with windows 10 operating system - Similar Threads - benq S2W4300U scanner

2. The operating system does not start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The operating system does not start: After my son changed something in the BIOS, the computer says when booting: Reboot and select proper boot device. I checked that all storages are connected and the system boot priority is correct. I tried resetting the BIOS settings but it didn't help. I think that I need to...
  3. The operating system does not start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The operating system does not start: After my son changed something in the BIOS, the computer says when booting: Reboot and select proper boot device. I checked that all storages are connected and the system boot priority is correct. I tried resetting the BIOS settings but it didn't help. I think that I need to...
  4. The operating system does not start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Win10 does not recognise my BenQ G2220HDA at all.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 does not recognise my BenQ G2220HDA at all.: After plugging in my second monitor to my GTX1080 with DVI to VGA adapter monitor only has VGA input and GPU only DVI output WIn10 refuses to recognise my device. After trying to plug my main monitor the same way instead of HDMI it worked just fine....
  6. my operating system is not working

my operating system is not working: exel words are not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-operating-system-is-not-working/7a50ed42-bb0a-481a-bf40-a3555a9f09a9
  7. Benq Scanner 5000 is not working in Windows 10

Benq Scanner 5000 is not working in Windows 10: Hello, I have connected my Benq Scanner 5000 to my Dell laptop running Win 10. I don't know why the system says the scanner is not connected. I have also tried with Vue Scan and Vue Scan also says the same issue e.g. The scanner is not found. I have checked the device...
  8. Windows 10 Operating System Install Not Working

Windows 10 Operating System Install Not Working: I am trying to install Windows 10 Home on a new pc USB version. Either I don't know which port I need to plug the USB into, or I'm doing it wrong. Whenever I try to install it, I click custom upgrade because I'm not re-installing it and it says it cant find a driver....
  9. scanner does not work

scanner does not work: printer installed while ago. works ok but cannot scan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanner-does-not-work/b5f926f7-28b1-4a50-ade7-165086ddf756
  10. Old Acer/BenQ scanner drivers (x84, x64)

Old Acer/BenQ scanner drivers (x84, x64): I'm crossposting this from SevenForums and EightForums in case someone searches this forum for these drivers. Please let me know if this is not allowed before removing this thread. Thanks! --- This is just a FYI as I had just managed to get my own Acer 320U scanner up and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Pilote BenQ scanner 4300 pour Windows 10