Windows 10: my big ?

Discus and support my big ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; why did you discountinue downloading win 10 ios operating system for win 10 theres been scams of win of 11 12 13 20 disk images on youtube i want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MATTHEW SCHWARZ, Dec 27, 2020.

1. my big ?

why did you discountinue downloading win 10 ios operating system for win 10 theres been scams of win of 11 12 13 20 disk images on youtube i want to let you now about this scam we do not like to hear scams its not right for that act online please go to you and play win 11 12 13 20 how to install you will see the truth i catch this error few months ago and it not being attention 2

:)

MATTHEW SCHWARZ, Dec 27, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Dec 27, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Dec 27, 2020
  4. my big ?

EVGA GTX 670 FTW Signature 2 2048 MB

Well that helps, but what will EVGA actually have listed 75-90 day from your date of purchase that is a true step-up? *Big Grin my big ? :D

Casecutter, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

my big ?

1. my big ? - Similar Threads - big

2. I have a big question.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a big question.: Yesterday accidentally I was browsing thru my storage and noticed I only have 40gb left.I decided to delete the temporary files and then clicked downloads,obviously i had a lot of things there and I didn t know it would delete downloads and I also deleted the recycle bin...
  3. I have a big question.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a big question.: Yesterday accidentally I was browsing thru my storage and noticed I only have 40gb left.I decided to delete the temporary files and then clicked downloads,obviously i had a lot of things there and I didn t know it would delete downloads and I also deleted the recycle bin...
  4. I have a big question.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Anyone know how turn off the big Caps Lock on/off notification on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone know how turn off the big Caps Lock on/off notification on windows 11: It comes up with thing on screen saying caps lock on/off and comes up with a lock picture either open or locked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-turn-off-the-big-caps-lock-onoff/35036f49-adb3-4503-a488-6238d4404ecd
  6. Anyone know how turn off the big Caps Lock on/off notification on windows 11

Anyone know how turn off the big Caps Lock on/off notification on windows 11: It comes up with thing on screen saying caps lock on/off and comes up with a lock picture either open or locked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-turn-off-the-big-caps-lock-onoff/35036f49-adb3-4503-a488-6238d4404ecd
  7. i need help big time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i need help big time: Currently unable to do anything with my windows, it's fully locked up but I can still get into my programs and play games.I have already tried literally everything availablehere are some things I'm experience:occasionally a stack buffer overflow warning in settingscan't...
  8. i need help big time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help big time: Currently unable to do anything with my windows, it's fully locked up but I can still get into my programs and play games.I have already tried literally everything availablehere are some things I'm experience:occasionally a stack buffer overflow warning in settingscan't...
  9. i need help big time

10. how to change menu right click, it too big

how to change menu right click, it too big: i want to reset to default size menu right click https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-menu-right-click-it-too-big/3c4a2f72-cbdc-49ad-b64f-54dd1444d9c4