Windows 10: My Blue Yeti Nano device isn't being detected at all?

Discus and support My Blue Yeti Nano device isn't being detected at all? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just purchased a blue yeti nano mic, and when I plug it in it lights up and I can press buttons on it to change settings, but it's not being detected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KaiJaeger1, May 10, 2021.

1. My Blue Yeti Nano device isn't being detected at all?

I just purchased a blue yeti nano mic, and when I plug it in it lights up and I can press buttons on it to change settings, but it's not being detected by my computer, like at all. I go to my device manager and it's not there, I go to recording devices and it's not there, I tried multiple computers and it's still not working.

:)

KaiJaeger1, May 10, 2021
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Blue Yeti stopped working

Hi Kevin,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Follow the Methods below and check if that helps.

Method 1: Connect Blue Yeti to your computer and Run
    the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter and check.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Right click on the start menu and select control panel.
    • In the category select small icons.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Follow the steps suggested in the link below. Try the troubleshooting steps one by one from the drop down.

Fix sound problems

Do let us know if you are able to use Blue Yeti in your PC. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 10, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Blue Yeti Microphone not working

Hi JawadFromFrance,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts taken by you to work on this issue. I understand that you are unable to connect Blue yeti Microphone to the computer.

As per the Error Code 43 "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems, we will need to reinstall the driver for the device again. For more information see,

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows

However, as you have already tried uninstalling the device from Device Manager, I would suggest you to check if the device works in any other Window computer.

You may want to check the Blue Yeti website for drivers and see if there are drivers available for the particular model.

As you have mentioned that the Microphone is not working in Mac as well, I suspect it could be an issue with the Microphone. The best point of contact would be the

Blue Yeti support

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 10, 2021
  4. My Blue Yeti Nano device isn't being detected at all?

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, May 10, 2021
Thema:

My Blue Yeti Nano device isn't being detected at all?

1. My Blue Yeti Nano device isn't being detected at all? - Similar Threads - Blue Yeti Nano

2. Blue Yeti Nano microphone not connecting to Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Yeti Nano microphone not connecting to Windows 11.: When I plug my microphone into the computer, it says "USB Device not recognized. The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it." I've tried unplugging it and plugging it back in several times and looked through sound...
  3. Blue Yeti Nano microphone not connecting to Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Yeti Nano microphone not connecting to Windows 11.: When I plug my microphone into the computer, it says "USB Device not recognized. The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it." I've tried unplugging it and plugging it back in several times and looked through sound...
  4. Windows isn't being detected anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows isn't being detected anymore?: So earlier today I turned on my computer only to find out that one of my boot options for windows is missing. I have 2 HDD's that has windows on it one has windows 10 and other windows 11 and the one with windows 11 isn't showing up anymore, it just automatically boots to the...
  5. yeti blue nano mic is not being detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    yeti blue nano mic is not being detected: hello my yeti blue nano mic is plugged into my computer and the light turns green as usual but is not detected by my computer. I have looked for it in my input devices on settings, the tab "audio inputs and outputs" on device manager, and the human interface devices tab. plz...
  6. My Microphone isn't being detected by my pc...

My Microphone isn't being detected by my pc...: Good Evening,My microphone that I just bought Elgato Wave:3 is not being detected by my pc, so I can't even troubleshoot it. It is not available in the microphone settings or anything else I've tried....
  7. My camera isn't being detected

My camera isn't being detected: I just got this plug and play camera driverless, but when I'm connecting it to my pc it isn't being detected. In device manager, there are 2 for some reason devices called WEBCAM and I can't seem to find fitting drivers, anything in the camera's box that will help me. When...
  8. Windows says my Blue Yeti is unplugged when it isn't.

Windows says my Blue Yeti is unplugged when it isn't.: Hello, i've been having this issue for a few days now. Windows is saying my Blue Yeti microphone is "not plugged in" when it is definitely plugged in. The red light on the Yeti is even on. I ordered a brand new cable and tried every USB slot. Still says the mic is unplugged....
  9. Device not being detected?

Device not being detected?: I recently bought a new headset with a mic. The headset has a 3.5mm jack and a usb connector powering a mic. The problem is windows 10 not detecting anything when I plug in the usb, and the mic isn't registered as a device at all. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling...
  10. Blue Yeti Microphone Won't Be Detected

Blue Yeti Microphone Won't Be Detected: I've recently been using a blue yeti microphone for streaming and it has been working perfectly fine. Until today, I updated my laptop, and now it will not show up anywhere. I promise I have checked in device manager, sound and devices, and devices and printers. I've also...