Windows 10: my Bluetooth adapter is there but it is showing that it is not there and not working.

Discus and support my Bluetooth adapter is there but it is showing that it is not there and not working. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; MY Bluetooth adapter is there but it is showing that it is not there and not working. I also tried troubleshoot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KSV GamerZ, Feb 27, 2023.

1. my Bluetooth adapter is there but it is showing that it is not there and not working.

MY Bluetooth adapter is there but it is showing that it is not there and not working. I also tried troubleshoot

:)

KSV GamerZ, Feb 27, 2023
  2. Aliz Win User

Promate Bluetooth™ 4.0 USB Adapter !

Hello Everyone

I have just bought the above mentioned bluetooth adapter but unfortunately cant manage to connect my bluetooth headset with it (does not find the device in pairing mode, keeps searching)! I have downloaded and installed the latest driver for this device from the promate website. Any suggestions?

OS - Win7 64 bit

3. Wifi/Bluetooth adapter issues/ maybe virus

Hi Nath,

Try re-enabling your third-party anitivirus and do a full system scan. Once done, and if Wi-Fi and Bluetooth is still not working, try to uninstall and reinstall both drivers. Follow these steps:

1. Right-click on Start menu button, and select Device Manager.
    2. Expand Network adapter section, right-click on your Wi-Fi driver and select
      Uninstall device.
    3. Repeat the steps for Bluetooth driver.
    4. Restart your computer.

Both drivers should reload fine after the restart. If it doesn't, I suggest manually downloading and installing the latest wireless network adapter and Bluetooth driver from your computer manufacturer website.

If you need further help, let me know by posting back. I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Adrianne Buc, Feb 27, 2023
  4. P4-630 Win User

my Bluetooth adapter is there but it is showing that it is not there and not working.

Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle - Support

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400|Adapters|ASUS Global

P4-630, Feb 27, 2023
Thema:

my Bluetooth adapter is there but it is showing that it is not there and not working.

1. my Bluetooth adapter is there but it is showing that it is not there and not working. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth adapter showing

2. My bluetooth adapter is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My bluetooth adapter is not working: Recently built a PC and after inserting a bluetooth adapter Sennheiser BTD 600 the device does not let me use bluetooth, instead it shows as an audio device. I've spent a bit trying to fix it on my own but I haven't been able to fix it, I might see if I can return it first,...
  3. My bluetooth adapter is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth adapter is not working: Recently built a PC and after inserting a bluetooth adapter Sennheiser BTD 600 the device does not let me use bluetooth, instead it shows as an audio device. I've spent a bit trying to fix it on my own but I haven't been able to fix it, I might see if I can return it first,...
  4. My bluetooth adapter is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my Bluetooth adapter is there but it is showing that it is not there and not working.

my Bluetooth adapter is there but it is showing that it is not there and not working.: MY Bluetooth adapter is there but it is showing that it is not there and not working. I also tried troubleshoot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-adapter-is-there-but-it-is-showing/8abb9c18-3b45-404a-879d-101ed0577b55
  6. Wifi and Bluetooth not showing in network adapters

Wifi and Bluetooth not showing in network adapters: I tried installing a new GeForce driver update, but my computer froze after the install so I hard restarted. Ever since then, WiFi does not show up at all and Bluetooth can not connect to anything. I've been fiddling with a lot of the tutorials on how to fix WiFi issues, but...
  7. CSR8510A10 Bluetooth Adapter not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CSR8510A10 Bluetooth Adapter not working: I just got a USB Bluetooth Adapter from Amazon for my PC and it said it would work with windows 10 out of the box. I plugged it in and when I go to settings to connect a new bluetooth device, it says bluetooth is not enabled. I have had one of these things before and it...
  8. Bluetooth adapter is not working

Bluetooth adapter is not working: Hi, I followed all the advises given on how to get the Bluetooth working. Run the troubleshooter, update the driver, used the cmd to find the module it can't find btmsehellx.dll anyway, turned on and off the computer 20 times, downloaded the driver for my adapter AC3168, 21....
  9. My bluetooth adapter doesn't work properly

My bluetooth adapter doesn't work properly: I'm using Windows 10, and when I try to pair with my DS4 it simply doesn't work. In devices and printers list it shows up as a bluetooth headset and is named just "dongle". In its properties it's said that its manufacturer is KOGA. Apparently it's something about drivers? But...
  10. Bluetooth Adapter and Wifi Not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth Adapter and Wifi Not working: Before you suggest reloading drivers and running trouble shooting I have tried them all. I've downloaded fresh drivers nothing works. My Wifi doesn't even show up in device manager and my Bluetooth keeps shutting off and on with error code 43 since the latest windows update...