Windows 10: My Bluetooth Constantly Disconnecting and Reconnecting I think I've tried everything

Discus and support My Bluetooth Constantly Disconnecting and Reconnecting I think I've tried everything in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, So my Bluetooth adaptor on my motherboard Intel constantly keeps connecting and reconnecting every 3-4 seconds its not in use. Oddly enough,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by joemama427, Sep 11, 2020.

1. My Bluetooth Constantly Disconnecting and Reconnecting I think I've tried everything

Hello,

So my Bluetooth adaptor on my motherboard Intel constantly keeps connecting and reconnecting every 3-4 seconds its not in use. Oddly enough, if I restart my computer it works fine. However, if the system goes to sleep or is idle for more than ~1 hour, than all hell breaks loose. It will reconnect in about 2 seconds but then drop 3 seconds after that. If I don't restart the computer and slog through with my devices for about an hour, then the adaptor fails won't show up under the hardware manager until I completely power down and remove the power source.

Things I've tried:

• Uninstalling and reinstalling the driver.
    • Running the troubleshooter
    • Turning everything to automatic under services.
    • Checking the device integrity in command prompt
    • It's not an option for only Bluetooth but turning off power management for all network devices.

Any solutions you all have would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Nick

:)

joemama427, Sep 11, 2020

2. Bluetooth headphones constantly disconnect and reconnect if sound is not actively playing

Hello,

I have a pair of jlab jbuds that used to use with my old laptop, a 2 year old Dell, with no problem whatsoever. I recently bought a brand new ASUS computer, and now those same headphones cannot stop disconnecting and reconnecting whenever there isn't any
    sound actively playing.

I have tried:

• restarting my computer
    • updating windows
    • deleting and redownloading the bluetooth driver
    • turning power saving settings off on my bluetooth settings
    • disconnecting and reconnecting the headphones
    • running the troubleshooter

None of these seem to work at all. Worth noting: because this is a new laptop, there is no "old" driver to "revert" to - this has been a problem since I opened the box. My computer is set to work with Bluetooth 5.1, my headphones are Bluetooth 5.0. Worth
    noting that I have a much older pair of Bluetooth headphones set to work with Bluetooth 3, and they do not have this problem. Only my newer pair of headphones with Bluetooth 5.0.

Please help me, this is driving me mad.

DanBenHelp, Sep 11, 2020
  3. Bluetooth headphones "disconnected" and will not reconnect

I recently bought new sony bluetooth headphones and they were working great (besides the fact that i had to go out and buy a dongle) until today when i noticed that only the "headset" would connect and there was not an option to input "headphones" like there
    was before. So then i went to "playback deceives and noticed that it listed "headphones" as disconnected. i right clicked on it and clicked "connect" but it didn't do anything. I disconnected and reconnect my "headset" to test if it was something with my
    Bluetooth but it disconnected and reconnect fine.

please help

Matthew2847, Sep 11, 2020
  4. My Bluetooth Constantly Disconnecting and Reconnecting I think I've tried everything

How to disconnect and reconnect bluetooth devices in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Pair the Bluetooth device to the system.
    • Right click on the Speaker icon in the System tray and select
      Playback Devices.
    • Select the device and click on the drop down list next to Set default button.
    • Select the option to connect and disconnect from the device.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

My Bluetooth Constantly Disconnecting and Reconnecting I think I've tried everything

1. My Bluetooth Constantly Disconnecting and Reconnecting I think I've tried everything - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Constantly Disconnecting

2. Yesterday suddenly my bluetooth is disconnect so i try to reconnect and i found that the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yesterday suddenly my bluetooth is disconnect so i try to reconnect and i found that the...: I try all the solutions i search on the internet such as troubleshooting, and uninstalling the Bluetooth devicei rebooted my computer, very surprised my computer do not reinstall itso what should do? extra: Bluetooth troubleshooting said to try using an external adaptor to...
  3. HELP! My Bluetooth wont work and I've tried everything.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HELP! My Bluetooth wont work and I've tried everything.: My bluetooth stopped working one day and I tried fixing the issue. In device manager I have to show hidden devices to see bluetooth. Everything is greyed out. I opened up services and started bluetooth support services and set it to automatic, restarted my device, updated it,...
  4. Constant Blue Screen of Death I've tried everything I can think of. Help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant Blue Screen of Death I've tried everything I can think of. Help!: Recently my computer began bluescreening at seemingly random times and I can't pin down what might be causing the issue. Here's a list of things I've attempted and had no success either replicating the BSOD or repairing it. -Reimaged my machine -Ran SFC and CHKDSK...
  5. I think I've tried everything but no dump file is created

I think I've tried everything but no dump file is created: I have been getting various BSODs for more than a month KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION but no Dump Files are created there is no C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP and...
  6. I think I've tried everything but no dump file is created

I think I've tried everything but no dump file is created: I have been getting various BSODs for more than a month (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION) but no Dump Files are created (there is no C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP...
  7. Bluetooth headphones constantly disconnect and reconnect if sound is not actively playing

Bluetooth headphones constantly disconnect and reconnect if sound is not actively playing: Hello, I have a pair of jlab jbuds that used to use with my old laptop, a 2 year old Dell, with no problem whatsoever. I recently bought a brand new ASUS computer, and now those same headphones cannot stop disconnecting and reconnecting whenever there isn't any sound...
  8. Im stuck at Choose an option, I think i've tried everything.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Im stuck at Choose an option, I think i've tried everything.: So my PC opened to bluescreen and got stuck in a loop there. So I downloaded Windows 10 to an USB and connected it to the PC. But after a while it said hard error and i got to blue screen again. I used my USB again but it didnt work, then I tried to use a recovery USB and it...
  9. Usb constant disconnecting/reconnecting

Usb constant disconnecting/reconnecting: So as the the title says my usb remote control constantly disconnects and reconnects, i have tried every fix mentioned by searching the web to no avail. The OS is windows 10, i know its not the device because when i plug it into my daughter and sons laptops it works fine,...
  10. My display is all stretched out...I've tried everything I can think of

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    My display is all stretched out...I've tried everything I can think of: When I turned on my pc today, the screen is all stretched out looking. I don't believe it's my monitor, because my startup splash screen looks normal. I have windows 10 home on a custom built computer. Here's what I've tried but none have worked: changing the screen...