Windows 10: my bluetooth device paired but not connecting.it shows that "that didn't work ,make sure...

Discus and support my bluetooth device paired but not connecting.it shows that "that didn't work ,make sure... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my other device like my smartphone connects and i can send files between my lap and smartphone.But my audio device leads to the subject I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AMAL M K, Jun 23, 2020.

1. AMAL M K Win User

my bluetooth device paired but not connecting.it shows that "that didn't work ,make sure...

my other device like my smartphone connects and i can send files between my lap and smartphone.But my audio device leads to the subject I mentioned.And also the audio device works fine with my smartphone pair and connect and play my bluetooth device paired but not connecting.it shows that  "that didn't work ,make sure... 3d63fbce-6b99-43d4-96e4-afd6445c23a4?upload=true.png

:)

AMAL M K, Jun 23, 2020

2. My Bluetooth device is enabled and shows as “Paired”, but isn’t working

I'm trying to pair a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse on MacBook Pro 2018 bootcamped into windows. When I initially pair the mouse it works, but once I reboot it shows as Paired but will not connect. I have Discovery activated. I don't know what else I can
    do.

CristinMeravi, Jun 23, 2020
  3. My Bluetooth device is enabled and shows as “Paired”, but isn’t working

My reply:

1. Dell Inspiron 3847, Windows 10 version 1903

Dell-Wireless-1550-1560-1704-1708-1820A-1830-Bluetooth_YW21W_WIN_12.0.1.750_A04_02

Bluetooth driver: 12.0.1.750.A04

File version: 3.8.1.41

Date Created: 8/20/2019

2. Plantronics, v. 3.13.52516.41952, Date created: 8/20/2019

3. Cannot pair. Tried pair: Error "That did not work. Make sure Bluetooth device is still discoverable."

I have spent almost a week to follow every lead and method from Google listing to connect/pair . But eventually each time ends up with the same result as above mentioned "That did not work. Make sure Bluetooth device is still discoverable."

shining_2017, Jun 23, 2020
  4. my bluetooth device paired but not connecting.it shows that "that didn't work ,make sure...

My Bluetooth device is enabled and shows as “Paired”, but isn’t working

This is what actually worked for me! Autoconnect worked well until after a year ago and I had to attach Bluetooth device control to taskbar and have to connect everytime, and when I want the sound to come out of the laptop speakers I have to turn headset
    off and turn speakers on. it was quite an annoyance. you saved my sanity !!!

PaisleyWoodstock, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

my bluetooth device paired but not connecting.it shows that "that didn't work ,make sure...

1. my bluetooth device paired but not connecting.it shows that "that didn't work ,make sure... - Similar Threads - bluetooth device paired

2. That didn't work. Make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try again."...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    That didn't work. Make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try again."...: I cant connect my headphones or anything for that matter, tried all sorts of things, reinstalling, reseting, disabling, removing, idk what am I supposed to do. Please help...
  3. Bluetooth in windows 11 Says "That didn't work. Make sure your Bluetooth device is still...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth in windows 11 Says "That didn't work. Make sure your Bluetooth device is still...: I am using a Bluetooth 4.0 Dongle and I want to connect my SRS - XB13 Bluetooth Speaker to my computer. but i am getting "That didn't work. Make sure your Bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try again." error. what should i do?...
  4. Bluetooth in windows 11 Says "That didn't work. Make sure your Bluetooth device is still...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth in windows 11 Says "That didn't work. Make sure your Bluetooth device is still...: I am using a Bluetooth 4.0 Dongle and I want to connect my SRS - XB13 Bluetooth Speaker to my computer. but i am getting "That didn't work. Make sure your Bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try again." error. what should i do?...
  5. "That didn't work. Make sure your Bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try again."

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "That didn't work. Make sure your Bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try again.": So, I downloaded some driver updates earlier today, cause Driver Easy was nagging me about it, and ever since, my Bluetooth Headphones and Earbuds won't connect. I can pair them, and they show up on the screen, but the subject message shows up every time. I've tested them...
  6. "That didn't work. Make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try again."...

"That didn't work. Make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try again."...: I have Bose QC II headphones that I used to connect to my Windows 10 via Bluetooth. Until around 1-2 months ago it worked and since then I can pair it, but when I try to connect I get the message written in the subject. The headphones connect without any problems to other...
  7. "That didn't work make sure your bluetooth device is discoverable then try again"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "That didn't work make sure your bluetooth device is discoverable then try again": I have had the original surface headphones for almost 2 years now and I have run into a bunch of problems that are relatively fixable. But this problem seems to be impossible to fix. I have been on tons of Microsoft support pages and tons of other websites. At first, it just...
  8. Bluetooth "that didn't work make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable"...

Bluetooth "that didn't work make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable"...: ASUS X555UB Laptop has a AR3012 Bluetooth device with all the default drivers installed. Problem is that all the bluetooth connections pair immediately and then fail to connect with the following error displayed instantly as if it didn't even try: "that didn't work make...
  9. Bluetooth "that didn't work make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable" New...

Bluetooth "that didn't work make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable" New...: First off, my main problem is that my recently purchased SONY WH-1000MX3 headphones will not connect to my computer. The headphones will pair, then briefly connect, then disconnect, and I am never able to connect my headphones again, and every time that I attempt to connect...
  10. "That didn't work. Make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try again."...

"That didn't work. Make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try again."...: Hi, I can't seem to connect my Bluetooth device to my laptop. The pairing works but connecting fail. Can anyone help? Regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/that-didnt-work-make-sure-your-bluetooth-device-is/0541dc86-119b-45c5-a4de-1d5070cf56b4

Users found this page by searching for:

1. that didnt work make sure bluetooth

2. That didnt work make sure bluetooth device is still discoverable then try again